Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. (8712 Views)

Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:22pm On May 23, 2017
Most ignorant and pained guys have made everyone believe there is something wrong in slaying, being a slay queen and slay mama, please ignore them because they are not informed.

A slay queen is someone that acts so amazing, fabulous and flawless.

A slay queen does not take nonsense from anyone, male it female, she puts you in your place when you try to go out of it.

A slay queen is opinionated, she is intelligent enough to have an opinion, she isn't a mumu by any standard.

A slay queen is a goal getter, she aims for heights and nothing stops her from achieving it.

A slay queen loves to take pictures grin sexy onces to show off her beauty, if she doesn't show it off what should she do with it? undecided.

Keep slaying ladies, you have just one life to slay wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:26pm On May 23, 2017
Guys that hate slay queens, pls leave them alone, go an meet mgbekes and mary Amakas lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by beycity(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2017
Nice write-up OP but then, must they be half naked to Slay and what exactly are they slaying??
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:33pm On May 23, 2017
beycity:
Nice write-up OP but then, must they be half naked to Slay and what exactly are they slaying??
what they wear should not be an issue. Anyone should be allowed to wear anything they find comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2017
A slay queen is a hard worker, a woman who leads in corporate and business environment with her intelligence, wisdom, class and grace while looking her best.

A slay queen is a woman who pays for her own lifestyle, glamorous or not.

If you are the kind of woman who depends on men to survive, fathers excluded, if you are the type who waits for alert from sugar daddy so you can rock that Chanel bag and human hair, you are a ho.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by RealHaute: 1:34pm On May 23, 2017
Rubbish. Maybe being a slay queen will stop ISIS from dropping a bomb on your head. Our world is fast-changing: physically(climate change) and politically ( increase in frequency of terror acts and far-right/ right-wing populism) and yet here is where your priority lies. Of what use is a so-called slay queen other than to be fuccked and dumped like a sack of potatoes? The average slay queen is nothing more than a mere statistic to real men of worth. Take it or leave it. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
what they wear should not be an issue. Anyone should be allowed to wear anything they fine confortable.

I disagree, you can't dress like a ho and expect people to treat you with class.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
No bleeps today,

Come tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
A slay queen is a hard worker, a woman who leads in corporate and business environment with her intelligence, wisdom, class and grace while looking her best.

A slay queen is a woman who pays for her own lifestyle, glamorous or not.

If you are the kind of woman who depends on men to survive, fathers excluded, if you are the type who waits for alert from sugar daddy so you can rock that Chanel bag and human hair, you are a ho.
who is talking about ho here? we are defining slay queen not ho, except you are saying a slay queen is a ho and if thats what you are saying how did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by softiebae: 1:37pm On May 23, 2017
okay ladies keep slaying, most of these nl guys that insult ladies have slayqueens as girlfriends, they even worship them grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:37pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

I disagree, you can't dress like a ho and expected people to treat you with class.
you have been talking of ho ho ho, are you a ho?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2017
softiebae:
okay ladies keep slaying, most of these nl guys that insult ladies have slayqueens as girlfriends, they even worship them grin
You are an intelligent sombody. anyone who takes Nl guys seriously do so at their own peril. they bark on internet.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Bossontop(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
Guys that hate slay queens, pls leave them alone, go an meet mgbekes and mary Amakas lipsrsealed
But.... I like it when my slay queen can pay for her basic needs like clothes, panties, hairdo, ear ring, shoes, food, appartment and transport. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:40pm On May 23, 2017
RealHaute:
Rubbish. Maybe being a slay queen will stop ISIS from dropping a bomb on your head. Our world is fast-changing: physically(climate change) and politically ( increase in frequency of terror acts and far-right/ right-wing populism) and yet here is where your priority lies. Of what use is a so-called slay queen other than to fuccked and dumped like a sack of potatoes? The average slay queen is nothing more than a mere statistic to real men of worth. Take it or leave it. undecided
for you information sir, Beyonce is a slay queen, do you still hold this you lame opinion about slay queens? undecided
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
But.... I like it when my slay queen can pay for her basic needs like clothes, panties, hairdo, ear ring, shoes, food, appartment and transport. Is that too much to ask?
if she doesn't have, you should give her, you are a man, act like one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by firstking01(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
This one is bereft of who's a slay queen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:44pm On May 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
if she doesn't have, you should give her, you are a man, act like one.

Biting my tongue grin

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Fuckshiit: 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
Hò's grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:

Biting my tongue grin
did i say something wrong? smiley
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
who is talking about ho here? we are defining slay queen not ho, except you are saying a slay queen is a ho and if thats what you are saying how did you come to that conclusion?

The word "Slay queen" was used initially for fashionable women, women who look good, especially female celebs.

These days, its been reduced to runs girls who look good, live large and love to show it off on social media.

Meanwhile, there are intelligent and fashionable women who pay for the looks and lifestyle they display on social media.

They are the real slay queens.

Not these runs girls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by subtlemee(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
A slay queen should slay with her hard earn money not money from men...that way she'll garner respect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Hò's grin
coming from someone whose moniker is fuckshit, you are not well bro.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
subtlemee:
A slay queen should slay with her hard earn money not money from men...that way she'll garner respect
who told you slay queens slay with men's money? i can see you are one of those the guys on Nl have misled. read the thread bae.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
you have been talking of ho ho ho, are you a ho?

Cause I'm against hos I have to be one?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by RealHaute: 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
for you information sir, Beyonce is a slay queen, do you still hold this you lame opinion about slay queens? undecided

I said the "average" slay queen. Should've added "Nigerian" for emphasis.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Fuckshiit: 1:49pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
coming from someone whose moniker is fuckshit, I am not well bro.Am sorry

It's so fúçking obvious yo ain't grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by whitebeard(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
Op we u keep quiet u used the words "act like" that's all I need to know that slay queens are pretenders

Women in high places don't call themselves slay queens they are called chairwomen, CEO, first lady and not the fúcked up word u just formulated "slay queen" what do u slay, nigga u are fighting yourself in this word not the guys..!!

Slay queen is for olosho op..!!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

The word "Slay queen" was used initially for fashionable women, women who look good, especially female celebs.

These days, its been reduced to runs girls who look good, live large and love to show it off on social media.

Meanwhile, there are intelligent and fashionable women who pay for the looks and lifestyle they display on social media.

They are the real slay queens.

Not these runs girls.
i dont think we should define a slay queen by what she does for a living. Slaying is more than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 1:51pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
Most ignorant and pained guys have made everyone believe there is something wrong in slaying, being a slay queen and slay mama, please ignore them because they are not informed.

A slay queen is someone that acts so amazing, fabulous and flawless.

A slay queen does not take nonsense from anyone, male it female, she puts you in your place when you try to go out of it.

A slay queen is opinionated, she is intelligent enough to have an opinion, she isn't a mumu by any standard.

A slay queen is a goal getter, she aims for heights and nothing stops her from achieving it.

A slay queen loves to take pictures grin sexy onces to show off her beauty, if she doesn't show it off what should she do with it? undecided.

Keep slaying ladies, you have just one life to slay wink

I just love everything about you . Can we hook up? I promise not to beg you money.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

Cause I'm against hos I have to be one?
problem with notice me girls like you who act like they are against hos are the real hoes, they act all self righteous on social media to get attention of responsible guys, only for the innocent guys to find out they they are worse than prostitutes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) / Can U Marry A Male Virgin / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.