Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm (553 Views)

The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / Bags Of 50kg Garri For Sale At Farm Price / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by donnie(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
This long green snake was just killed on my farm after it was uncovered from under some baskets with some fowl eggs.

This is actually among the smallest of the snakes we've killed on the farm. Besides I'm told they don't eat this one if not, by now they'd be scaling the reptile.

I recall the last snake we killed, a very huge brown one. Before I could say jack, the snake was in a pot of porridge. grin They say that specie (the male) barks like a dog at night and has a very deadly bite. When the female gets old, it climbs up a tree, and falls to the ground and dies, then the baby snakes come out of it's broken body in different colours.

As for this green snake, all I can say is...

RIPieces reptile tongue
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017

Werris the pishure of that snake?
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by Seun(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
No pictures?
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by Tapout(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2017
even oga patapata is interested... grin

Lala where u dey??
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by donnie(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by donnie(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by MrBONE2(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2017
Snake thinggrin
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
Laffff, just like that? You brought a snake topic without pictures to prove your point and you made head line, na WA oooo

(1)

Agro Project Funding Assistance & Free Training - Lagos ONLY / Frozen Beef Meat Cutting Machine / Need To Start A Fish Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.