Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor (622 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by ajibolajohn90: 2:01pm On May 23, 2017
I will
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by whitebeard(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2017
With what stuff are u using to think is the tithe meant for your daddy or GOD, see just drop the money inside offering bag with the mindset that u are paying your tithe to GOD

Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by divinehand2003(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2017
DEAR OP,
With regard to your recent enquiries in order to settle some misconceptions and bring about peace of mind to thy soul, hear me loud and clear oh OP, as proclaimed by my humble self from the mount Kilimanjaro of Africa, ''YOU SHALL NOT ONLY PAY THY TITHE IN FULL BUT ALSO ADD YOUR FIRST FRUITS PLUS THANKSGIVING AND SUPPLICATIONS.''
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by zionmade1: 2:34pm On May 23, 2017
Ur tithe belongs to ur spiritual father. The one who nurtures u in the things of God. If u didnt choose ur father to nurture u spiritually den he has no business with ur tithe. Paul said, communicate in all good things with him that teacheth u
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by Superpower(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
zionmade1:
Ur tithe belongs to ur spiritual father. The one who nurtures u in the things of God. If u didnt choose ur father to nurture u spiritually den he has no business with ur tithe. Paul said, communicate in all good things with him that teacheth u
where is it in the bible that you must pay your tithe to the pastor that nurtured you
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by Topgainer: 4:06pm On May 23, 2017
ajibolajohn90:
I will like to know if it is right for me to be paying my tithe to my father who is a pastor cos I always giv him my tithe directly. I want to know if it's bad or ok
Ask Bishop Oyedepo or Bishop Chris kwakpovwe in mail? Their email addresses can be sourced online. Bishop Chris has his phone number (text only) in ODM copies.
You may also ask your Bible if you read it at all? My copy made me realize that no Christian was requested to pay tithe by Peter, Paul and Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by ajibolajohn90: 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
Topgainer:

Ask Bishop Oyedepo or Bishop Chris kwakpovwe in mail? Their email addresses can be sourced online. Bishop Chris has his phone number (text only) in ODM copies.
You may also ask your Bible if you read it at all? My copy made me realize that no Christian was requested to pay tithe by Peter, Paul and Lord Jesus.

Y won't Christians pay tithe? Buttress ur point with a bible verse
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by chemystery: 4:42pm On May 23, 2017
No it is very wrong!
I am a pastor too, you can pay it into my account.
PM me lemme send it to you
Please dont rob god

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by ajibolajohn90: 5:03pm On May 23, 2017
chemystery:
No it is very wrong! I am a pastor too, you can pay it into my account. PM me lemme send it to you Please dont rob god
I see
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by zionmade1: 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
Superpower:
where is it in the bible that you must pay your tithe to the pastor that nurtured you
I gave my advice and am not here to argue. If u re enlightened enof to have keenly studied d priestly ministry u will find out that there was a priest for every tribe of israel and tithes go to him. As i said before am not here to argue with someone who hasnt keenly studied d old testament
Re: Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor by analice107: 8:10pm On May 23, 2017
ajibolajohn90:
I will like to know if it is right for me to be paying my tithe to my father who is a pastor cos I always giv him my tithe directly. I want to know if it's bad or ok
So, it is to man you are paying tithe to?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? / Nathaniel Bassey Replies Critics Of Himself And #halleluyahchallenge / Tithing And Still Broke - See Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.