Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? (39525 Views)

What Business Can I Start At The University? / Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Best1708(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adet5:

Just bring 200k to my town in oyo state (Igbeti). I will give you the land you will come and be checking the progress and and i will also help you to monitor it but after harvest i will take 20% of the total profit.
How much is an acre for lease there?
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by sassyangel1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
skysailor:

u can plant with even 50k
just that d more d capital, the more d returns doing harvest

once u plant .. u won't need looking for buyer during harvest CU's there are outsiders waiting in line to but ur produce even before harvest period

Pls, I would like to knw if I can start the ginger business nw as per planting. Educate me more on the planting and harvesting time pls. Thk u.
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
sassyangel1:

Pls, I would like to knw if I can start the ginger business nw as per planting. Educate me more on the planting and harvesting time pls. Thk u.
o
planting season is long over (may/June )

almost harvest period now (late Oct /Nov)
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by sassyangel1(f): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
skysailor:
o
planting season is long over (may/June )

almost harvest period now (late Oct /Nov)

K, Thks so much. That means I'll b looking forward to May/June next yr by God's grace. Pls, I would like u to enlighten me Hw do I get a space for planting,how do I store the crops before I get buyers and other important information. Thk u once again.
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
sassyangel1:

K, Thks so much. That means I'll b looking forward to May/June next yr by God's grace. Pls, I would like u to enlighten me Hw do I get a space for planting,how do I store the crops before I get buyers and other important information. Thk u once again.

u meet with the town chiefs and the farmers there , and they will get u land (one can make arrangement for farm land say like one month or two before planting ... although here in Kaduna , enuff land is readily available anything for planting)

make arrangement on commission per land space u want

and then sign an agreement
there are seasoned farmers available that will help doing planting and u pay them

as well as need for someone that will be monitoring the farm time to time till harvest (fertilizer and weeding)
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by sassyangel1(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
skysailor:

u meet with the town chiefs and the farmers there , and they will get u land (one can make arrangement for farm land say like one month or two before planting ... although here in Kaduna , enuff land is readily available anything for planting)

make arrangement on commission per land space u want

and then sign an agreement
there are seasoned farmers available that will help doing planting and u pay them

as well as need for someone that will be monitoring the farm time to time till harvest (fertilizer and weeding)

K, thk u sooo much. Pls, like Hw much can one start wth d business? Wnt to v an idea pls.
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Adet5(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Best1708:
How much is an acre for lease there?
. I can't categorically say but it should not not up to 20 per year. You might even get free land base on local arrangements.
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Best1708(f): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Adet5:
. I can't categorically say but it should not not up to 20 per year. You might even get free land base on local arrangements.
Really?Can you link me up with the local govt reps?Kindly send me a pm and let's talk better bro.Thanks
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by joy2000: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2017
simply go for snail farming. its very profitable and the snails are highly resistant to diseases compared to other live stock. but have much training before you go into it. thanks.
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Adet5(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Best1708:
Really?Can you link me up with the local govt reps?Kindly send me a pm and let's talk better bro.Thanks

Add me on whatsapp with Zero8zero778549zerozero
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Best1708(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Adet5:

Add me on whatsapp with Zero8zero778549zerozero
Alright, thanks
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Best1708(f): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Adet5:

Just bring 200k to my town in oyo state (Igbeti). I will give you the land you will come and be checking the progress and and i will also help you to monitor it but after harvest i will take 20% of the total profit.
Are you the one that will do the planting,weeding,harvesting and marketing?
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Futureinvestors(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mcweber:
Hello Nairalanders... Pls I want to know any profitable business one can start with a small capital of 300-350k. I know the said amount is a little change in Nigeria today to start up a business but still, no matter how small it is I know it will definitely start up something.

NB - I am very much interested in farming business but I'm not totalling rulling out the possibility of other businesses

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by lilien001(f): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm really interested in the talk going on here, I'll really like to start up a business of my own but then again the major problem is raising the capital. I'll appreciate helpful advices on how to go about it, bearing in mind the economic state of our country plus I'm just a young Graduate awaiting service or should I just wait till after service?
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by Futureinvestors(m): 2:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Mcweber:
Hello Nairalanders... Pls I want to know any profitable business one can start with a small capital of 300-350k. I know the said amount is a little change in Nigeria today to start up a business but still, no matter how small it is I know it will definitely start up something.

NB - I am very much interested in farming business but I'm not totalling rulling out the possibility of other businesses

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by sotimonpe(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
I want to advice you on any of the following business.

maize farming, sweet potatoes farming, selling of cashew nut to companies or exporters. Business here are between three to four months. You can earn more money on sweet potatoes farming if you can plant during this dry season

Contact us for
Business name Registration
private limited Company Registration
Ngo Registration with CAC 08075800577
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by AfonjaConehead: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Crop cultivation especially cassava.
Thank me later.
see this palm wine tapper grin

1 Like

Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by AfonjaConehead: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Well, it depends on where you reside because in some places, lands are even given free farming purposes. That actually depends on how you relate with the farmland owners.

Even if you have to rent, I don't think a hectar should go for more than 5k per farming season and 6 to 7 hectares should be sufficient for you.

My thought though.

mallam..u want him to come to ur sokoto and get land so u can attack him later with ur fulani ppl and harvest his farm,abi? grin

btw,enjoy ua beans there grin grin
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by pelicanbeau(f): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
lockupnop:
If I need money ...don't think about location.

Take 20,000 go to Odelemo rent a acre of land for 1 year .Dem don dey open eye now. They will ask for 3 years.

There are ready made aboki in that town so you can pick as u like ready to work... They live in that village for farming purpose.

Well ,Clearing ,planting 100k

Favourite: ,short term: Maize, UGU , Soya beans ,

Long term , Plantain , Paw paw .... Inside here arrange a snail pen ...

Buy: grass cutter , Rabit

Then rent 2 bedrrom 30k per year
Enter market buy 1 bag of Rodo let say 30k don't know again since I left naija

Take it to Bayelsa ...u will thank me forever

Meanwhile 4 Pepper (rodo) in Bayelsa as at 2014/15 #100 naira and then in Lagos 50 naira rodo cost 300 naira in Bayelsa I use to sell Rodo pepper for copers ...

Think Think Think move around and make sure ur farm lives in your heart spend money to call call call to make sure everything is going fine arrange ur life ....

Buy Dstv, laptop and PlayStation game I can see u get internet already ..Farm will doll u but with all that all ur friend in Lagos would visit you take note and ready to host because they will be ur shield ...
Most importly Buy a German Shepherd dog which is cheap but very intelligent would go along way...

Come to nairaland time to time to show picture about your farm ... Have fun while farming ...

N.B ; for people correcting English here is my password please help me edit it

undecided

I so much love this one...nice business idea

2 Likes

Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by ExplicitConect: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's easy to start all the businesses listed on here by people (They are coming, just wait) but what's not easy is sustaining these businesses.

So if the capital owner really wants to start a business he/she should research on the cost and benefit of the business and most importantly the cost of building a customer base or reaching target market,

Also, an intense research on market competition to verify the level of competition where the buzness will be located, no one wants to start a business with product or service that are not patronized. Lastly my advice to you is start a business that solves a need within its located area and make sure the number of people solving that need are not too much already if not you will struggle for market standings..
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? by WendySalisu: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
With 300-350k, you can start farming cassava, plantain, okro, vegetables like ugu, watermelon, pineapple, and corn. Those are things that grow from 5 to 9 months and they are food items that usually do not go out of season.

But if you would like to pick just one, then you should go with cassava because it can be used to do different things like garri, fufu, abacha, so the benefits of cassava are more compared to the other crops and plants.
Not only that, it takes 5 months for cassava to become fully grown.
another advantage of cassava is that you get to cater to different needs at the same time, making the pool of your customers wider.

If you would like to start farming and you need a quick loan of up N5, 000, 000, then visit www.pagefinancials.com to get a quick loan.
Note that the minimum you can get as a loan is N100,000 which makes it even better, just in case you want to start really small.

Again visit www.pagefinancials.com to get a quick loan for your farming business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shares How He Made It In Business / History Of Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate (1972-2019) / Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.