Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) (1483 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by teegrams(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
This has gone viral on social media ever since a black dad proposed to his graduating daughter .As shared on Facebook by her friends ,her dad gave her a promise ring which she won't take off till she finds the right man for marriage .

This Kind of bonding is ....infact as a guy you will need a lot of strength to pass through this man lol

Source : http://rayoonline.com/dad-proposed-daughter-graduation-day-see/

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by newnigerian: 2:55pm On May 23, 2017
i LOVE THIS!

We need fathers today
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by boyka24: 2:57pm On May 23, 2017
Girl self ugly who wan give her ring self....a beg comot
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
Great initiative. That should serve as a reminder to her when one looser with​ no good intentions comes her way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by youngest85(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2017
I beg your padon
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 23, 2017
Seriously? I hope the ring won't deter guys from wooing talk less of proposing to her?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
The right man could just assume she's either married or engaged. He should have given her something else.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by tooth4tooth: 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
newnigerian:
i LOVE THIS!

We need fathers today

Were there no fathers
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by SexyNairalander: 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
boyka24:

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by ikp120(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2017
Is she a virgin? undecided undecided.
Leave trash for Lawma

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 23, 2017
boyka24:
No chill hahahaha
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by decatalyst(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
boyka24:

Her father is unknowingly adding to her burden of getting a bf soon grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by eezrell4luv(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
Its a film jo....#ela
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by Cholls(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
my brother dis kind of reminds me of Men Of Courage.
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by teegrams(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
ikp120:
Is she a virgin? undecided undecided.

Leave trash for Lawma

cheesy angry grin heartbreaker crew

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by NairalandCS(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
She go old

That ring na like husband repeller
Re: Man Proposes To Daughter On Her Graduation (see Why) by Kondomatic(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2017
boyka24:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? / Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet / Nigerian Lady Gets Signature On Breasts And Backside From Guys As LAUTECH Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.