Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. (17255 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / 10 Tips For Smartphone Security / Auto Correct: Smartphone Users Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Menh: 5:31pm On May 23, 2017
Please suggest the best GSM provider in terms of high-speed internet service and reasonable tariff plan for smartphone users.
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2017
Glo grin grin

Curse me later ..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Menh: 10:40pm On May 23, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Glo grin grin

Curse me later ..
Airtel, Etisalat & Mtn which one is the best?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Babalegba(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2017
Airtel

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by otokx(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2017
MTN, tho in real sense it depends on location.

12 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by kick(f): 7:03am On May 24, 2017
Etisalat is the best.... Just that their subscriptions are expensive compared to others.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
Etisalat

9 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Sunnycliff(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
MTN

1 Like

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by victorbemoh: 7:38am On May 24, 2017
MTN Rocks Beta Beta , and Yafu Yafu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by tejpot(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
Yeartel

2 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by koolguy88(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
MTN all the way.
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by smartty68(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Menh:
Please suggest the best GSM provider in terms of high-speed internet service and reasonable tariff plan for smartphone users.

Firstly;
1. Location
2. Choose your preferred network
3. Compare Data bundles prices
4. Data charge rates online

From my location;
MTN, Airtel & Etisalat are cool

Data stats;
MTN is way more cheaper online. #1,000 for 1.5GB data worth of data

Airtel is way too expensive online. #1,000 for 1.5GB worth of data

Etisalat is very expensive online. #1,000 for 1GB worth of data

I'm using MTN currently; I get double of my data everytime I subscribe tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by LaRochelle(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Where all networks are present in a location, Etisalat is the fastest but it is the most expensive. You can't blame them; speed comes at a premium. The comma is that Etisalat doesn't work everywhere. Glo is just a very useless network. The tariff plans are cheap but they also come at a cost, slow-breaking speed. I don't know about the speed of Airtel.

I can't believe a time would come when I would use any part of my being to market MTN. They are truly "everywhere you go". The speed could rival Etisalat sometimes. The plans are not as cheap as Glo or Airtel but it is well worth it. Where other networks are frustrating you, MTN could be a sweetheart in terms of coverage.

So, to answer your question, I'd go with MTN.

19 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by BrightEye(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2017
etisalat, they are expensive but u would know what u spent ur money for, at the end of the day.

13 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by obembet(f): 7:40am On May 24, 2017
Depend on your area.... But for my side here... Many pple prefer Airtel

So for ur side it maybe Glo, eti, mtn

1 Like

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by dewhaley: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
Mtn though.....Good network provider
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by dewhaley: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
EMPTY HEN...

2 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by takenadoh: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
MUMU question, moved to FP by the MODs
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by descrisom(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2017
mtn in term of durability data network...
but Glo,in term of Cheat for free browsing ...
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by oseka101(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2017
GL grin
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:40am On May 24, 2017
Airtel pls

6 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by mosho2good: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
Glory because they are the slowest network
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Nobody: 7:41am On May 24, 2017
Instead of improving their Internet and call services, Glo would rather use millions of naira to sign uncountable celebrities to advertise their rookie services. What is the essence of having large data one cannot exhaust? We patronized glo out of patriotism but the experience has been frustrating. GLO Internet is the worst in Nigeria in terms of speed and reliability.

Yet they have the Guts to call themselves Grand masters of data. Empty barrel truly makes the loudest noise.

I rather go with Etisalat easy blaze even tho its expensive angry

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by just2endowed: 7:42am On May 24, 2017
I don't want to say much. Buy what u can afford.
Check in for ur durable powerbank
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 24, 2017
In terms of Smartphone, Glo 3G/4G lte takes the lead, not just about their cheap data bundles, even the speed is "wow!",

then comes Airtel, but the way your data will vanish before you even blink will make you rethink your decision,

and then Mtn, they have been good all the way.

can't vouch for etisalat, their data is outrageously high, yet their service isn't that feasible.

2 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by kurlar101(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2017
Airtel is best for anywhere you are located.. just one bar is needed on your phone..

4 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Alitair(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2017
Airtel #tested&trusted

2 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Sexyjigga(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2017
Etisalat still the best.

2 Likes

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by googlenaija1(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2017
Etisalat is the best, Interms of High Internet Speed

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.