Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Thrivesend: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money To Any Bank Account In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thrivesend: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money To Any Bank Account In Nigeria. (672 Views)

Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria / Fastest And Cheapest Way To Own A Personal Blog / How To Buy Card/data From Your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account See Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thrivesend: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money To Any Bank Account In Nigeria. by naijabanking(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
This has come to my notice that most of the internet banking in Nigeria charge you as much as 100 Naira or even more when you try to transfer money from your account to other banks in Nigeria. Some third-party platforms like Quickteller and so on.

However, there is a new online platform called Thrivesend that charges the lowest transaction fee of 45 NGN. It even allows you to send money using your International Cards.

See the full details as you read on,

(1) (Reply)

2018 Rhodes Scholarships For West Africa States, [how To Apply]. / The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria / Most Painful Life Experience (things I Wished I Have Never Done)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.