Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have (26884 Views)

Funny Memes Of Different Types Of People You Will See In Football Viewing Centre / Nine Types Of Senators In Nigeria. Photos / 8 Types Of Street Fighters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by luscioustrish(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2017
zadok60:

lolz ur pic says it all grin
I don already dey fear you sef...No nonsense lady

No fear kiss
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 24, 2017
crazysaint:
Lol....the one with mouth no power got me rolling. That remind of my secondary school days. One afonja boy by name oluwatosin, was fun of looking for my trouble.

so one day after school, he run up to me, hit me on my back, you son of a pig. that word pig got me piss off, I couldn't hold back my anger , I retorted back immediately, your father, mother is a pig! omoh oluwa commot cloth for body, say him go show me pepper, the way oluwa the move , the shout , the make mouth self, I can feel some dropped of urine pouring down on my knicker.

Before I know what was happening he gave me a hot slap, I didn't know where I gather strength at that moment, I returned the slapped back, he stumbled, immediately I move toward him, grabbed him on the throat, raised him up, hit him seriously on the ground.... he gave a loud moaned, I didn't stop there, I give him some sound slapped, before our classmate could rush to the scene , I have given the useless cone headed dwarf what he deserve, when he couldn't take it anymore, he bite my middle finger, this triggered my anger, omoh see finishing I give the afonja boy... since then the guy the avoid me like plague up till this day.

Afonjas with mouth be like 5and6

and you have time to type all this... hmmmmmmmm
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
crazysaint:

Lol... E enter this afonja well well..

I de my house now, come and beat me.
repugnant.. Ur loyalty is to ur stupidityyyy.. And am sure is why u get gratification from wankingggg off ur fruitless life with drop dead mischievous acts..

Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by Mcreloaded(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2017
I am the fighter that takes a sword to a gun battle like Arsenal coach who uses children and refuses to buy top players to battle the best team in the world like Chelsea.
Guess no bullets in their arsenal of weapons that's why
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by Mcreloaded(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2017
I am the type that gives you a blow and you start shouting that I used sledge hammer on you begging the spectators to take the sledge hammer from me that am fighting dirty where as it was a single fist blow lol
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by piagetskinner(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
I tried to avoid fighting as much as possible bk in secondary and primary school, not really because I was afraid but because I was just not ready to inflict or sustain permanent injury...
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by Nigeriadondie: 4:33pm On May 24, 2017
Afonja and pic 2 are like 5&6
Them go ginger with their mouth so tay that energy for fight na for noise the energy go finish
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by temiaseese: 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
united25:
when i don dey happy say i don b FTC, na senior man 4 top come dey spoil my show with him 5g glo network...but suen I dey vex oo....see watin ur mod dey ask me when i 1 comment 4 1 new topic... " I believe that there no god/God but Allah ."
" I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy
Prophet ."
" I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
" lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ."

when diz 1 take start na....
I wonder oooo.
Hypocrites. If na Christian post,everybody fit comments.
Awon alabosi oshi
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by dicosuccess(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2017
crazysaint:
Lol....the one with mouth no power got me rolling. That remind of my secondary school days. One afonja boy by name oluwatosin, was fun of looking for my trouble.

so one day after school, he run up to me, hit me on my back, you son of a pig. that word pig got me piss off, I couldn't hold back my anger , I retorted back immediately, your father, mother is a pig! omoh oluwa commot cloth for body, say him go show me pepper, the way oluwa the move , the shout , the make mouth self, I can feel some dropped of urine pouring down on my knicker.

Before I know what was happening he gave me a hot slap, I didn't know where I gather strength at that moment, I returned the slapped back, he stumbled, immediately I move toward him, grabbed him on the throat, raised him up, hit him seriously on the ground.... he gave a loud moaned, I didn't stop there, I give him some sound slapped, before our classmate could rush to the scene , I have given the useless cone headed dwarf what he deserve, when he couldn't take it anymore, he bite my middle finger, this triggered my anger, omoh see finishing I give the afonja boy... since then the guy the avoid me like plague up till this day.

is that why we are here?
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by ALAYORMII: 5:32pm On May 24, 2017
Here's my own style

Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by tayoccu(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2017
I the one that kills the body, soul, and spirit, and whatever remains

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIoEY2gW1Q[/img]
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by jomoh: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
zadok60:
lols you be lazy man be that grin

I'm a man of peace. the last time I fought was about 15years ago.
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by tundefamuyide(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2017
zadok60:
lalasticlala
I belong here, the "English speaking" peace loving, no fight type.
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by olawapaxy(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2017
Lala,god of war i hail o
Re: Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have by jayeoba92: 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
crazysaint:

because u beat up one afonja wey be ajebo wey no grow up for street cum here kon dey flex muscle.....oh boi make i tell if u, I was there wen 3 ibos and 1 Hausa join force 2geda wan cum fight one afonja wey be original PAKO....oh lawd! u go fear using DAT day.....he use dem to d extent den start to dey speaking in tongue.... d IBO boys be like .....abayhimi (abayomi be dat guy name) sorwry u kuku no say ayam ya frind....biko ayam sorwy.....d hausa be like......wayo Allah ....yan un kuri.....!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / 15 People Who Are Dumber Than You (and Everyone Else)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.