Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm (82744 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no know the meaning
you don enter hot seat. If only you knew this thread will make FP grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
yemi1261:
u said that (Obontami) is ur ashawo friend's moniker, I now ask is that ashawo ur bosom friend?
Lol, my online brother forget the yeye name. Obontami come answer questions

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
you don enter hot seat. If only you knew this thread will make FP grin
I dey troll my friend, I don tire for the mentions
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, my online brother forget the yeye name. Obontami come answer questions
Obontami dey make my thing vex
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Gerrard59(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
4. To avoid manipulation
Time to go spiritual. Not much of a believer in fictitious beliefs but let me act like christian mothers alittle. When you pour in a girl, she controls your future. Dn't say i didn't warn u. Ur village people are not involved this time. Problem child in future may be as a result of depositing liquids in different hoes [hades included]

This is false and ignorance.

A girl swallowing sperm is nutritious and healthy as long as the man eats healthy. It also boost the sexual action. Additionally, the sperm fills back after a while; eat well; exercise often and drink enough water. Take fruits esp bananas.

Unlike someone commented, a lass cannot get pregnant by swallowing sperm. Anything taken through the mouth goes to the digestive system and gets absorbed by acids in the system. A female can ONLY get pregnant by the semen entering the vagina then to the reproductive system.

Your post and majority of the comments is riddled with absolute ignorance.
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

Who come be "we" again na

You be more than one now?

You don turn legion??

shocked
legion ke? grin
i tell u say i be demon? grin
na our population i dey yarn about.how u dey na? cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:

legion ke? grin
i tell u say i be demon? grin
na our population i dey yarn about.how u dey na? cheesy

I they o uncle lefu, you just they change dp anyhow o, like girl when they change pant hope you nor they change pussy like this for life o

HIV is real o grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

I they o uncle lefu, you just they change dp anyhow o, like girl when they change pant hope you nor they change pussy like this for life o

HIV is real o grin
haba! i no dey change babe like pant ooo.iyam a one woman one man grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by obontami: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Obontami, come see! shocked
Chai, see watin you dey causeshocked

That's my ashawo friend's moniker
kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Oyindidi(f): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
obontami:
kiss kiss kiss wink
See mentionsshocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by obontami: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
See mentionsshocked

Enjoy it my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Oyindidi(f): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
obontami:

Enjoy it my dear.
Your moniker no be am
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by obontami: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your moniker no be am
angry undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:

haba! i no dey change babe like pant ooo.iyam a one woman one man grin

You when resemble player so. See your innocent smile for dp. Innocent killer grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by robosky02(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your moniker no be am

onyinyechi grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Oyindidi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
robosky02:

onyinyechi grin
Robosky Arsenal tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Appraizzal: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
EternalBeing:
Starve the demons to death!
Excesive sex and mastubation causes permanent damage biologically and spiritually. Sex is addictive and it has been scientifically proven that excesive sex make people duller and less productive. devil knows this and use this to waste so meny glorious Destinies. There are 2 bloods in Man; the red blood cell erythrocytes carries life-oxygen, the white blood cell lymphocytes carries your protection and defence (spiritually too). Spam is cells; white blood cell. The more you waste it unnecessarily, the more defenceless you (and your Glory) become to microbes and even spiritual scavengers.
I've not seen any one that genuinely totally submitted to GOD and regret it later, unless those self-deceiving Christians. 
Like myself, most of my genuine Christian mates are doing fine now.
Unless you are married, abstainance makes you spiritually Strong and invincible.
To run away from sin is not a favour to GOD but a sure protection for your Glory and Destiny.
I remeber when I newly made up my mind not only to be genuinely bornagain but to take full charge of my Destiny, after like 2 months of no sex, I would be feeling horney. Unholy suggestions came, like: 1. "If u r afraid of those girls hijacking ur Glory through ur spam, why not just let go and ejaculate when you dream? It's so sweet na! 2. You are missing the sweet feeling of ejaculation now, whenever those ur beautiful Exes call you and u r alone, just listen to the sweet voice, be horney and release; biologically too much sperm is not good for you." I then read HE Came to Set The Captives Free by Rebeca Brown and discover how demons inject personalized thoughts, the ex-satanist reveal sooo much secret that they've tried too hard to kill her, also scanderlize her. Holy Spirit also told me to starve the demons to death, "releasing your sperm outside marriage is handing over your Protection to your enemy". Ever since I stopped being stupid spiritually, I grew from being a child of GOD to a Son of GOD.

Sperm is white blood cells?? Oh lawd someone should have swallowed this one o

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by ashawopikin(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Appraizzal:

Sperm is white blood cells?? Oh lawd someone should have swallowed this one o
lol... U eh

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by JideAmuGiaka: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
OgaBuhari:
maka why e be say e don teh I never see you for politics section ni?
Ogbeni come back to where you belong Jhoor plenty things dey trend for us to discuss

Lol.
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gerrard59:

This is false and ignorance.

A girl swallowing sperm is nutritious and healthy as long as the man eats healthy. It also boost the sexual action. Additionally, the sperm fills back after a while; eat well; exercise often and drink enough water. Take fruits esp bananas.

Unlike someone commented, a lass cannot get pregnant by swallowing sperm. Anything taken through the mouth goes to the digestive system and gets absorbed by acids in the system. A female can ONLY get pregnant by the semen entering the vagina then to the reproductive system.

Your post and majority of the comments is riddled with absolute ignorance.
spermatographist.... Well done
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
lol.werey
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
Mtcewwwww if your own has wasted enough ,then go and rest
What if it's always active?
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2018
MChoc24:
Any reason for a girl to swallow your sperm
Don't try it, it tastes salty and not okay at all.
I tried it(I am a guy) and not gay
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm by jbblues24(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.