Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Think Your Way To Wealth: Let Your Dreams Run Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think Your Way To Wealth: Let Your Dreams Run Free (366 Views)

How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / The Secret Formula To Wealth In Nigeria: Get Rich Quick Before The End Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Your Way To Wealth: Let Your Dreams Run Free by penn2(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
If you've got a dollar and you spend 29 cents on a loaf of bread, you've got 71 cents left; But if you've got seventeen grand and you spend 29 cents on a loaf of bread, you've still got seventeen grand. There's a math lesson for you.

I dont talk much let those who love good life take action ..then i dont care if any says its a scam...after all The discontent and frustration that you feel is entirely your own creation you can remain poor ass hole.

Just check my profile and get the link or signature.copy and paste it on your browser..

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Fairly Used Bread Slicing Machine For In FCT / State Of Made-in-nigeria Products, Services, ETC / Democracy Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.