Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Finally Found An Online Thrift Store Aka (okrika Bend Down Select ...) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Found An Online Thrift Store Aka (okrika Bend Down Select ...) (937 Views)

Bend Down Select’ Goes Digital As Wumi Tuase’s Thrift Store NG Leverages Technol / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / I Finally Found An Online Thrift Store Aka (okrika Bend Down Select ...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Found An Online Thrift Store Aka (okrika Bend Down Select ...) by Tegaenai(f): 10:58pm On May 23, 2017
Hey guys,

We all know how thrift stores in Lagos are oftentimes unorganized, messy, chaotic and full of people .The payoff of a good thrifting day is so, so sweet though.

While thrift shopping can be fun and productive it can also be extremely overwhelming. I totally love the idea of thrifting i.e buying secondhand clothes because you never know what you might find.

It’s the most cost-effective way to get unique vintage/designer clothing; especially considering I barely have enough dough to pay my bills most of the time especially in this recession.

I mostly get shy of people saying "see this fine girl as she fine reach na okrika she dey buy" loool but honey there is no shame o because you get great designer finds at a fraction of its original price and for me the stress is totally worth it.

So i have always wanted to be able to buy secondhand (okrika) online because yes it would save me the stress of bending and selecting under the sun which can be very frustrating with people pushing and dragging stuff from you..loool

I checked online and i was shocked to see a whole lot of online thrift stores,with very affordable prices as low as N500. Good part is they are in Lagos and they deliver to your door step. Imagine my joy right now..

Guys y'all need to check out this one www.urbanthrifters.com.ng they blew my mind away.

(1) (Reply)

U.S.A. Signs $469m HIV/AIDS Operation Plan With Nigerian Government / White Man Slams Hushpuppi / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.