Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up (32004 Views)

Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo) / Semi Nude Photos Of Anita Joseph As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Anita Joseph Turns Good Girl: “dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by lordkit2: 5:43am On May 24, 2017
Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph has turned a new leaf when it comes to her choice of outfits.

The actress who released lovely photos ,all covered up said ''covered is the new sexy.

She wrote Often times..Iv heard this saying "DRESS HOW YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED"I TOTALLY AGREE" "come to think of it.

Coverd is D NEW sexy..When Girls r becoming ladies."She captioned another

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcR2XWliRe/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/dress-the-way-you-want-to-be-addressed-nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-says-as-she-shares-coveredup-photos/

1 Like

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by zarakay(f): 6:04am On May 24, 2017
has she repented?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by samtee37(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2017
Oh oh.... Í Think í understand her...

Maybe someone that do call her Aunty Ol*sho... Actually called her sister Theresa or madam Mary today.... grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Smellymouth: 6:28am On May 24, 2017
Market don fall press this one?

One slay mama down. Praise God..

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by ObaKlaz: 6:38am On May 24, 2017
After I don invest several vaseline ontop your mata, eehn?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by bewla(m): 6:50am On May 24, 2017
who cares
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by TINALETC3(f): 9:22am On May 24, 2017
grin ex-slay mama, Anyways, I understand, I guess d tattoo on her arm has turned 2 somtin else, dis cover up is nt jst ordinary, chumchin is fishing grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by fastgyal(f): 9:22am On May 24, 2017
lol, now this is one thing I'd like to counter. I don't dress because I wanna be addressed in a distinctive way or because I wanna impress anyone. I simply wear what I'm comfortable with. In some cases, I feel I'd look good in my jacket and denim trousers. Other times, I feel a sleeveless top with a knee length skirt would make me look smart. Dress according to your mood because anything You wear whether good/bad, them go still talk. I'm not supporting indecent dressing. But I like to wear what would make me free. You can't judge anyone based on what they wear, Every adult should know the right kinda dress to wear to an occasion or event. The most annoying thing is that these people who give these kinda advice are hypocrite and do worse.
So I simply say, wear the right kinda clothes for an event and avoid exposing sensitive parts of your body.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Ezedon(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2017
Change
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Rider23: 9:23am On May 24, 2017
ok ma
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Abbeyme: 9:23am On May 24, 2017
tell them all
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by mikeycharles(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2017
Maybe she's now attending deeper Life church shocked
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Dobxy(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2017
Issorite!!!

1 Like

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by 12345baba(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2017
She still looks hot! Any day anytime me love u Anita
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Nobody: 9:24am On May 24, 2017

shraap there jhur

a woman owns her body and she should be able to dress however she feels like!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Anfieldboss: 9:25am On May 24, 2017
This happens when old age begins to set in.......mgbeke undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by sunnysunny69(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2017
Better than what we use to see of her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Nobody: 9:25am On May 24, 2017
Isn't it the era of sexual liberality and expressiveness again?

You should be able to bare half your boobs out and flaunt whatever flesh and be addressed with respect undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by EmmyDJourno: 9:25am On May 24, 2017
Customers of the old dress code av finish, now dey need to catch Pastor or a mumu man

Trying to eat her cake and have it

But please come give me your waist cake cheesy first before you retire

Please Note: The truth is one kainn self shocked

5 Likes

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Jaynom(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2017
A Lady should be modest

1 Like

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by chijioke00119: 9:27am On May 24, 2017
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below if interested thanks
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by laffwitmi: 9:28am On May 24, 2017
Alfa Sule where are u?
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by midehi2(f): 9:29am On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Market don fall press this one?

One slay mama down. Praise God..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:29am On May 24, 2017
today she covered up we will not hear word
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by midehi2(f): 9:29am On May 24, 2017
zarakay:
has she repented?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by YelloweWest: 9:30am On May 24, 2017
Plain and simple.
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Seanjay(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2017
Lolz this is funny so after the whole wayward life she's not fooling the next victim.... But who am I to judge...
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Nobody: 9:31am On May 24, 2017
Jaynom:
A Lady should be modest

Evaberry says otherwise, she can go to the beach with a rope/slingshot tied around her butt crack. cheesy
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Jaynom(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2017
Anfieldboss:
This happens when old age begins to set in.......mgbeke undecided
So true. Or when they want to find a husband, they start to dress modestly, they start attending church activities, alot of them Will join Choir or other church departments. One innocent God fearing man go come fall prey. smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2017
lordkit2:
Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph has turned a new leaf when it comes to her choice of outfits.

The actress who released lovely photos ,all covered up said ''covered is the new sexy.

She wrote Often times..Iv heard this saying "DRESS HOW YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED"I TOTALLY AGREE" "come to think of it.

Coverd is D NEW sexy..When Girls r becoming ladies."She captioned another

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcR2XWliRe/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/dress-the-way-you-want-to-be-addressed-nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-says-as-she-shares-coveredup-photos/

Ladies self?....I am tired of them...

when they start looking 4 " Mr Right",...'Mr Good Behavior " will enter in them...it's well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Hornecker, Regina Askia’s Daughter Beautiful In New Photo / Celebrities And Their Mums / Photos Of Nigeria Actresses Who Bleached Their Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.