Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra (1550 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ipobbigot7: 7:31am On May 24, 2017
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Abia State, Chief Francis Eneh has said the mistake the Igbo made in the 2015 general election by not casting all their votes for President Muhammadu Buhari, would not be repeated in 2019.

He recalled that in the 2015 election, APC did not do well in the South East and vowed that the situation is going to be totally different in 2019.

He said this was because the former President deceived Igbo people by saying he was their brother.

Chief Eneh told the Sun that, “During the last election in the South East, we did our best, it was just that some people who did not know our mission, sabotaged our efforts, carrying unfounded propaganda that former president Goodluck Jonathan was our brother and that made people of the area to dance towards Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“They were deceived; they didn’t know that APC had a better option and a better way of reorganizing the nation more than the PDP.

“Take for instance, PDP ruled for 16 years and we are still battling with how to fix Aba-Owerri Road to Ikot Ekpene.

“But I remembered when President Muhammadu Buhari visited Aba during the electioneering; I asked him at Eze Isaac Ikonne’s palace what he would do for the city if he won the election.

“He answered that he was going to fix Federal roads in the city in the second year of his administration and before he could clock two years in office, work had started on those roads.

“You see, because of the bad governance which PDP foisted on the country, everything went bad. I was a renowned tailor in Aba, I was a known tailor even in the whole Nigeria.

“The clothes I made in Aba are even exported to countries like Italy, USA and other foreign countries, but today it is not so because the PDP government allowed our country to be dumping ground for all sorts of foreign goods. But Buhari said if he became the president of the country he was going to change all that and that was why I followed him and gave him my support and things have already changed in that direction.

“The other time, the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu said in the whole of West Africa, there is nowhere pencil is produced, this is very shameful and it is something like this that the president is trying to change.

Buhari’s health: Presidency to address Nigerians today

“This administration is changing our people’s way of life, you can now see that farmers are making the type of money they’ve never made in this country before, it is a way of telling people to go back to the land and this is encouraging. I totally support what Buhari is doing because he is God sent.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by opalu: 7:33am On May 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2017
Jonathan was blameless and spotless.... He was a saint but he's followers were the sinners

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
Nonesense. You think Igbo's that supported Jonathan did it because they don't know he is an Ijaw man?

The Igbos were just fed up with the northern power hunger and power grab. They found in Jonathan an alternative to northern power excesses. Problem is Jonathan was not a hot head enGough to deal with the north the way Igbos wanted.

And Buhari being nepoticaly notorious escalated the whole issues. Besides we prefer an Ijaw man anytime anyday to an Hausa man. So get ur fact right.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by donbenie(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Igbos won't vote for Buhari even if he is the ONLY choice available on the ballot paper,you can take THAT to the Bank..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Nwodosis(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
APC members derive joy in sowing the seed of discord!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by IgbosAreGreat(f): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
Op yea wat of how Buhari and co deceived Yoruba's

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Jabioro: 7:44am On May 24, 2017
Jonathan sold dummy and them buy am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:44am On May 24, 2017
donbenie:
Igbos won't vote for Buhari even if he is the ONLY choice available on the ballot paper,you can take THAT to the Bank..

Chest beater!

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by crackerspub: 7:45am On May 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Chest beater!

I PITY YOU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by lilytender: 7:48am On May 24, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. You think Igbo's that supported Jonathan did it because they don't know he is an Ijaw man?

The Igbos were just fed up with the northern power hunger and power grab. They found in Jonathan an alternative to northern power excesses. Problem is Jonathan was not a hot head enough to deal with the north the way Igbos wanted.

And Buhari being nepoticaly notorious escalated the whole issues. So get ur fact right.

And after 6 years, what did Ibos gain? Just a Map of the 2nd Niger Bridge drawn on a board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ipobbigot7: 7:49am On May 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Chest beater!

You mean like this?

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by fulanimafia: 8:02am On May 24, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

The Igbos were just fed up with the northern power hunger and power grab. They found in Jonathan an alternative to northern power excesses. Problem is Jonathan was not a hot head enough to deal with the north the way Igbos wanted.

And Buhari being nepoticaly notorious escalated the whole issues. So get ur fact right.
You must be really disappointed, sorry.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by fulanimafia: 8:05am On May 24, 2017
lilytender:

And after 6 years, what did Ibos gain? Just a Map of the 2nd Niger Bridge drawn on a board.
That's the result of voting based on emotions and not strategic thinking.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by adadike281(f): 8:14am On May 24, 2017
Gej is indeed our brother and a true brother at that. he gave us d best thing u would ever give an Igbo man. it was only in gej tenure that my people can buy and sell , import and trade freely without any fear of harassment or intimifation or losing their goods.

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Babacele: 8:28am On May 24, 2017
enhen .
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by limeta(f): 8:43am On May 24, 2017
And Buhari Apc killied and still killing ibos

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2017
Buhari supporters that killed igbos in 2011 election nkor.nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Houseofglam7(f): 9:53am On May 24, 2017
Make una carry una wahala go abeg.

I no get strength for e-wars dis morning undecided
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Nobody: 10:20am On May 24, 2017
jona na our person.. e no take me better 4hrs 30mins to reach him papa ause.. from any south/east state. by road.. and 30mins by air.
even if he wan jones.. aboki and afonja don dey dia for close to 50yrs.. yet naija no even get good road,airport,education,railway,policies, nothing..mehn, i mean nothing..

okay..as bubu dey na..if i wan see am for him papa ause na better 4days journey byroad..2hrs by air.

so if jonah no do road,buit heaven for south/east.. he did develop the mindset of the average people.. he did allow business to fly without bureaucracy. he created a nigerian void of tribal sentiment.. a nigeria were everyone is equal..

but because say ome don dey use to master slave relationship.. they no wan equality..they wan to the leech on people.. why they laugh at their pain..feeling sophisticated..

ThankGod say today..even those wey blind before don open eyes.. everybody the see, we dey feel propagandists, we know the difference..

not even ibadam lagos express way fit take us for ride..

and also all of us..both the campaigners and the campaignee the feel the heat.

oga jonah na our brother..oga APC if e provoke you, go stand for odumegwu Ojukwu express way..by coca cola.. e easy.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Nwakaumu(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

The Igbos were just fed up with the northern power hunger and power grab. They found in Jonathan an alternative to northern power excesses. Problem is Jonathan was not a hot head enGough to deal with the north the way Igbos wanted.

And Buhari being nepoticaly notorious escalated the whole issues. Besides we prefer an Ijaw man anytime anyday to an Hausa man. So get ur fact right.
SpecialAdviser:

my brother u nailed it into afonjas cone-head ritualists from the waste land.Igbos supported GeJ because he provided alternatives to power hungry and backward thinking, Fulani islamic tribal bigots in the north.But unfortunately, he lacked the steel balls necessary to to send these supporter of APC marauders back to the desert of Futa-jallon whence they came. thats our main grouse with GEJ.I wonder whether this kai-kai meant to tell us to vote for buhari now because he is our Brother. No wonder during the campaign, APC in their desperate and purile attempt to deceive Igbo,framed buhari's name as Muhammad OKECHUKWU Buhari,and yet Igbos rejected him.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by waledeji(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
my brother u nailed it into afonjas cone-head ritualists from the waste land.Igbos supported GeJ because he provided alternatives to power hungry and backward thinking, Fulani islamic tribal bigots in the north.But unfortunately, he lacked the steel balls necessary to to send these supporter of APC marauders back to the desert of Futa-jallon whence they came. thats our main grouse with GEJ.I wonder whether this kai-kai meant to tell us to vote for buhari now because he is our Brother. No wonder during the campaign, APC in their desperate and purile attempt to deceive Igbo,framed buhari's name as Muhammad OKECHUKWU Buhari,and yet Igbos rejected him.

Igbo man wrote the article, na Afonja name u dey shout cheesy cheesy cheesy
Afonjas are really giving you guys nightmares

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ElsonMorali: 11:08am On May 24, 2017
All I've noticed is that people from the other side of the great river make all of their decisions based on sentiments and emotions and not cold hard facts.

How I wish they'd have their republic before this year ends.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ElsonMorali: 11:09am On May 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ElsonMorali: 11:11am On May 24, 2017
bounty007:
jona na our person.. e no take me better 4hrs 30mins to reach him papa ause.. from any south/east state. by road.. and 30mins by air.
even if he wan jones.. aboki and afonja don dey dia for close to 50yrs.. yet naija no even get good road,airport,education,railway,policies, nothing..mehn, i mean nothing..

okay..as bubu dey na..if i wan see am for him papa ause na better 4days journey byroad..2hrs by air.

so if jonah no do road,buit heaven for south/east.. he did develop the mindset of the average people.. he did allow business to fly without bureaucracy. he created a nigerian void of tribal sentiment.. a nigeria were everyone is equal..

but because say ome don dey use to master slave relationship.. they no wan equality..they wan to the leech on people.. why they laugh at their pain..feeling sophisticated..

ThankGod say today..even those wey blind before don open eyes.. everybody the see, we dey feel propagandists, we know the difference..

not even ibadam lagos express way fit take us for ride..

and also all of us..both the campaigners and the campaignee the feel the heat.

oga jonah na our brother..oga APC if e provoke you, go stand for odumegwu Ojukwu express way..by coca cola.. e easy.

How about you lay off that _shit you're smoking for a while bro. That stuff's too hard for you to handle.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ElsonMorali: 11:13am On May 24, 2017
limeta:
And Buhari Apc killied and still killing ibos

undecided
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ElsonMorali: 11:16am On May 24, 2017
adadike281:
Gej is indeed our brother and a true brother at that. he gave us d best thing u would ever give an Igbo man. it was only in gej tenure that my people can buy and sell , import and trade freely without any fear of harassment or intimifation or losing their goods.

That's right. As long as you can buy and sell abi?

Excessive love of money is your bane really.

He made a series of promises to you none of which he kept yet y'all are ready to die for him.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:

How about you lay off that _shit you're smoking for a while bro. That stuff's too hard for you to handle.

belike your brain the pain you...

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by ElsonMorali: 11:20am On May 24, 2017
bounty007:

It's your asinine post that I read that's making it pain me.

That's what happens when sensible people try to make sense of the words of someone without brain.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by Nobody: 11:23am On May 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:

It's your asinine post that I read that's making it pain me.

That's what happens when sensible people try to make sense of the words of someone without brain.

then make the brain pain you wella..

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra by IkediEbubes: 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
bounty007:

Keep disgracing your family online, fighting and insulting everyone when poverty is rocking your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Southwest Governor Name Starts With Letter A Aside Fayose. / Only Julius Berger Can Tell When Buhari Will Resume Office -Garba Shehu / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.