Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? (2058 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2017
We've seen a thread where your wife/husband must cope with some of your negative attitude here... Now, what are those things you can't tolerate in marriage?
Here are my own
1. My family: some women are fond of being hostile whenever a relative of their husband comes around(talking from experience)... I don't joke with any of my family members because we've been through alot and i can't even give any of your relative attitude, why should you give mine?
2. Adultery: ahhhh! If you're caught, even your ancestors can not beg on your behalf, some people say they can forgive their wife if she commits adultery, for me, there's no ''second chance'' if you do this... It'll be goodbye forever
3. Dirtiness: i hate this with passion, i may not divorce because of this, but i'll send you to your parents to teach you how to be neat
4: insult: since i was born, my mother has not insulted my father for once, mine should not be exceptional even if your mother does that
5: gossip: even if you don't have any work to do, please don't gossip, i hate it!
6:quarelling/fighting with neighbour: this shows how lousy anyone can be
7: insipid food: i've ate enough, i can't continue eating outside when i have a wife
And you must not take our family issue outside. You can add yours
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by ikp120(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2017
1. Cheating

2. Involving a pastor in my family affairs.

3. Lies

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2017
ikp120:
1. Cheating
2. Involving a pastor in my family affairs.
3. Lies
as if the pastor does not have his/her own marital issue

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 8:57am On May 24, 2017
Stop being a useless entity! You are nothing but a wasted sharny-breed lunatic!

You worthless serial thief! Shame of your father for raping an underage orange hawker in an abandoned bus that lead to your birth!

Misrable grotty!
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by jmoore(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2017
Adultery.

Forgive and divorce her.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by sinaj(f): 9:01am On May 24, 2017
Lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 24, 2017
Having to be around his family (that one scares me) I'm not likable at all grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2017
ObinzeRoyEmeka:

You worthless serial thief! Shame of your father for raping an underage orange hawker in an abandoned bus that lead to your birth!

Misrable grotty!
where this one komot from again, nawa o, na orishirishi people dey Nairaland o

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2017
sinaj:
Lying
thank God you did not say ''cheating'', because men will always...
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2017
Limescale:
Having to be around his family (that one scares me) I'm not likable at all grin
''his family'' How? cause ''M'' is your gender here

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Jaynom(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2017
(1) Don't get physical.
(2) we can argue and disagree but don't be disrespectful.
(3) don't try to use your pvssy to manipulate me.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 24, 2017
daben1:

I'm guessing you would cheat?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2017
Halfpenny:

I'm guessing you would cheat?
sure!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
sure!

But your wife can't cheat on you.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
We've seen a thread where your wife/husband must cope with some of your negative attitude here... Now, what are those things you can't tolerate in marriage?
Here are my own
1. My family: some women are fond of being hostile whenever a relative of their husband comes around(talking from experience)... I don't joke with any of my family members because we've been through alot and i can't even give any of your relative attitude, why should you give mine?
2. Adultery: ahhhh! If you're caught, even your ancestors can not beg on your behalf, some people say they can forgive their wife if she commits adultery, for me, there's no ''second chance'' if you do this... It'll be goodbye forever
3. Dirtiness: i hate this with passion, i may not divorce because of this, but i'll send you to your parents to teach you how to be neat
4: insult: since i was born, my mother has not insulted my father for once, mine should not be exceptional even if your mother does that
5: gossip: even if you don't have any work to do, please don't gossip, i hate it!
6:quarelling/fighting with neighbour: this shows how lousy anyone can be
7: insipid food: i've ate enough, i can't continue eating outside when i have a wife
And you must not take our family issue outside. You can add yours
Can't you do the cleaning with him/her? Marriage should not be one sided, you do things together. Teach your partner what he/she finds difficult to do.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Can't you do the cleaning with him/her? Marriage should not be one sided, you do things together. Teach your partner what he/she finds difficult to do.
her undies nko?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2017
Halfpenny:

But your wife can't cheat on you.
ofcourse she can, at her own detriment!
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 10:09am On May 24, 2017
I hate insult and assumption. I'm this cool type that overreact when pushed to the wall. I can tolerate any other attitude but the above is a no no for me. I may react in a way that you won't believe its me. He knows this and is trying to avoid those deal breakersgrin
I may forgive him if he commits adultery cos I'm a weird person nothing moves me that much.

Don't trouble my family members, whether they are wrong/ right. Allow me to settle it my own way cos I love both you and them and can't stand you insulting them cos I won't try such with your family. He knows exactly how I reacts whenever he mention them in a conversion. That's me... I'll tolerate any attitude but don't bring my family in.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
ofcourse she can, at her own detriment!

Men like you should DNA test all your children because you can ONLY attract your own type.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 10:10am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
her undies nko?
I'm a lady. Politely tell her to wash them. In that way both of you will be happy no one feel insulted
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2017
cheating. If he does I will cut his testicles off
Insult
Disrespect
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm a lady. Politely tell her to wash them. In that way both of you will be happy no one feel insulted
i'll tell my children to wash their pants and also tell my wife before she knows her undies are dirty? An adult!
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
I hate insult and assumption. I'm this cool type that overreact when pushed to the wall. I can tolerate any other attitude but the above is a no no for me. I may react in a way that you won't believe its me. He knows this and is trying to avoid those deal breakersgrin
I may forgive him if he commits adultery cos I'm a weird person nothing moves me that much.

Don't trouble my family members, whether they are wrong/ right. Allow me to settle it my own way cos I love both you and them and can't stand you insulting them cos I won't try such with your family. He knows exactly how I reacts whenever he mention them in a conversion. That's me... I'll tolerate any attitude but don't bring my family in.
hmmm..Cool
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:
cheating. If he does I will cut his testicles off
Insult
Disrespect
please don't o. Lol
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
please don't o. Lol
Ok I won't
But he better don't cheat o
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by StrongandMighty: 10:41am On May 24, 2017
ObinzeRoyEmeka:

Misrable grotty!
Smh
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Ok I won't But he better don't cheat o
thanks, are you married?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
thanks, are you married?
No
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
i'll tell my children to wash their pants and also tell my wife before she knows her undies are dirty? An adult!
Some people are like that. In the first 5 years of marriage you teach each other your likes and dislikes
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 11:34am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
where this one komot from again, nawa o, na orishirishi people dey Nairaland o
I didn't see that earlier grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by daben1(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No
we can start something together, you know
Re: What Are Those Things You Can't Tolerate In Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2017
daben1:
With your high morals are you saying it's okay for men to cheat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Ur Candid Advice Pls:my Cousin Sent Me Dis / A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. / How To Know A Girl Who Is In The Mood For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.