Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage (6372 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Today marks the 2nd year, 7th month and 3rd week since Jehovah has been imprisoned by his brothers and sisters.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Know it
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2019
It's now 2 years, 7 months, 4 weeks and 2 days since Jehovah has been imprisoned by his godmates.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
He shall remain there for a thousand years
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months and 4 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual cage.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 6:09pm On May 02, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months and 6 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual cage.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:24am On May 08, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months, 1 week and 5 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual cage.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:29pm On May 12, 2019
If u know, you know
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
Live with this consciousness
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 3:50pm On May 21, 2019
hmm
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 2:50pm On May 24, 2019
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by ezeonline2(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
OtemAtum:
It is no news that Yahweh, Allah(Lar.gas), Moloch, Enlil, Shoga, Mazda and all the thousands of gods of religions who are against the coming of this age are now captured by the gods of science(findings) so that human beings could have a change of brain code.

I have made this known since last year according to revelations. I am assuring us again that these gods are still in their spiritual cage and according to the thummim, they shall be there for 1000years, because human beings are in the process of mind evolution.

The light of God Almighty has revealed the Purpose for existence and it is not to be boring down to worship a god or some so-called gods, rather it is for the purpose of USING THE BRAIN CRITICALLY to make FINDINGS of the unlimited works of God. And as we do so, we have to do good to humanities, loving one another and loving oneself. Loving the world and the good things that are in the world, contrary to the injuctionn of Yahweh(satan).

I have been saying it since last year that I was sent to declare it that YAHWEH and His Co evil gods are in a spiritual cage so that human beings could lose their religions and realize themselves as the gods rather than the gods of religion.

Stay blessed world. Happy Years Ahead. Cheers!

Good day Mr, I have been following all your threds and read all it's contents. Is OTEM a religion or something/someone we have to worship? What do you have to offer humanity.. Thank you
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:24pm On May 24, 2019
ezeonline2:

Good day Mr, I have been following all your threds and read all it's contents. Is OTEM a religion or something/someone we have to worship? What do you have to offer humanity.. Thank you
Otem is the saviour of the world from mind slavery. The way people's mind are being enslaved by the fear of the unknowns doesn't go down well with 'those in charge', therefore there is need for mind evolution which Otem has come to champion. The world is not here for the purpose of worshipping some being who present themselves to us as God Almighty when they are not. Rather, the world and other planets are there for us to scientifically explore and grow intellectually. To be able to do such things, we have to first have an insight to what the universe is and what it is not, that is why Otem have brought to us the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which most of its words were initially written in an unknown language called SERIOT. People going through the book will not doubt the existence of the spiritual realms, yet they will not be afraid of the fear of the unknown. Then by so doing, no fellow humans will be able to cheat or scam them. This is deliverance from mind slavery.

As for what to do with Otem, do not worship Otem, neither should you worship any god at all. The UNIVERSAL RULE is:

1. Use Your Brain
2. Worship No God/gods
3. Do Good to Humanity.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by ezeonline2(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2019
OtemAtum:
Otem is the saviour of the world from mind slavery. The way people's mind are being enslaved by the fear of the unknowns doesn't go down well with 'those in charge', therefore there is need for mind evolution which Otem has come to champion. The world is not here for the purpose of worshipping some being who present themselves to us as God Almighty when they are not. Rather, the world and other planets are there for us to scientifically explore and grow intellectually. To be able to do such things, we have to first have an insight to what the universe is and what it is not, that is why Otem have brought to us the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which most of its words were initially written in an unknown language called SERIOT. People going through the book will not doubt the existence of the spiritual realms, yet they will not be afraid of the fear of the unknown. Then by so doing, no fellow humans will be able to cheat or scam them. This is deliverance from mind slavery.

As for what to do with Otem, do not worship Otem, neither should you worship any god at all. The UNIVERSAL RULE is:

1. Use Your Brain
2. Worship No God/gods
3. Do Good to Humanity.
Thank you sir for your response. But I'll like to ask you some questions.
1. If we are not meant to worship any good they how do we protect ourselves from evil people. E g witches and wizards, because if you say they do not exist then that's a lie
2. How did magic came into existence.... Something or someone must have given it to open people's eyes to them
3. How about miracle... How did the Christian God came about that? I have seem miracles happened and it has happened to me likewise and my life has never remaining the same since then.
4. If we are not supposed to worship any God then what happened to us after death.

I'm not asking those questions to discredit you in anyway sir, I'm just asking with an open mind. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by 0temSapien: 2:20pm On May 25, 2019
ezeonline2:

Thank you sir for your response. But I'll like to ask you some questions.
1. If we are not meant to worship any good they how do we protect ourselves from evil people. E g witches and wizards, because if you say they do not exist then that's a lie
I don't worship any god and no evil person can overcome me. The evil people who use psychological means to battle others can simply be conquered by psychological means. The evil people who use weapons can be conquered by physical means(get security personnels). Are there evil humans who use spiritual methods to fight us? No! You might be surprised but the answer will always be NO! What you perceive as spiritual method is a mere 'psychophysical method'. That's what the so-called witches and wizards use on you. For example, if I want you to dream of me terrorising you, I will buy a cat, gather some cowries, buy carved horrible images, white fowl, etc, come to your window with those things and make incantations to your hearings, saying, "Whatever happens to you is from me....bla, bla, bla...
If you fear my threats, then you'll start seeing me in all your dreams. You'll start seeing hallucinations. Anything negative that happens to you, you'll start attributing them to me, etc. In the end depression will kill such person.

:
2. How did magic came into existence.... Something or someone must have given it to open people's eyes to them

Magic are tricks of the greatest degree. If you want to know more about Magic, please join a magic society. There's nothing spiritual attached to it. Once again, it is a psycho physical thing.

:
3. How about miracle... How did the Christian God came about that? I have seem miracles happened and it has happened to me likewise and my life has never remaining the same since then.
What you term miracles are works of nature that happens to anyone, irrespective of his or her religion. It has happened to me several times after stopping religion. I would need you to share that miracle you said it happened to you, let's see if it can be explained physically. Good things happen to everybody, irrespective of whether the person is a christian, a Muslim or an atheist.[/quote]

:
4. If we are not supposed to worship any God then what happened to us after death.
We are spirit beings, exploring the universe. We are on earth to experience earth life. After we have left this earth, we'll be in other places exploring. The universe is infinite, so in billions of years we cannot exhaust its knowledge. We will keep exploring it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by ezeonline2(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2019
0temSapien:

I don't worship any god and no evil person can overcome me. The evil people who use psychological means to battle others can simply be conquered by psychological means. The evil people who use weapons can be conquered by physical means(get security personnels). Are there evil humans who use spiritual methods to fight us? No! You might be surprised but the answer will always be NO! What you perceive as spiritual method is a mere 'psychophysical method'. That's what the so-called witches and wizards use on you. For example, if I want you to dream of me terrorising you, I will buy a cat, gather some cowries, buy carved horrible images, white fowl, etc, come to your window with those things and make incantations to your hearings, saying, "Whatever happens to you is from me....bla, bla, bla...
If you fear my threats, then you'll start seeing me in all your dreams. You'll start seeing hallucinations. Anything negative that happens to you, you'll start attributing them to me, etc. In the end depression will kill such person.

Magic are tricks of the greatest degree. If you want to know more about Magic, please join a magic society. There's nothing spiritual attached to it. Once again, it is a psycho physical thing.

What you term miracles are works of nature that happens to anyone, irrespective of his or her religion. It has happened to me several times after stopping religion. I would need you to share that miracle you said it happened to you, let's see if it can be explained physically. Good things happen to everybody, irrespective of whether the person is a christian, a Muslim or an atheist.

4. If we are not supposed to worship any God then what happened to us after death.We are spirit beings, exploring the universe. We are on earth to experience earth life. After we have left this earth, we'll be in other places exploring. The universe is infinite, so in billions of years we cannot exhaust its knowledge. We will keep exploring it.

I want to know more about OTEM ... How do I reach you sir.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by orisa37: 9:37am On May 26, 2019
This is OBJECTIVE and Not SUBJECTIVE Reporting.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:21am On May 26, 2019
ezeonline2:

I want to know more about OTEM ... How do I reach you sir.
You can get to me through mail: otem2016@gmail.com
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:21am On May 26, 2019
orisa37:
This is OBJECTIVE and Not SUBJECTIVE Reporting.
From any angle you want to see it, it's okay.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by orisa37: 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
From any angle you want to see it, it's okay.

It's bias and unreliable. It is your objectives on this topic and not a Subject to teach.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
orisa37:

It's bias and unreliable. It is your objectives on this topic and not a Subject to teach.
Warever
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by orisa37: 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
Warever

Write about God G O D not Yahweh, Allah etc. We shall be on thesame page forever. There will be no warever.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 10:55am On May 27, 2019
orisa37:

Write about God G O D not Yahweh, Allah etc. We shall be on thesame page forever. There will be no warever.

Happy Children's Day Celebration.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by orisa37: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
OtemAtum:

Happy Children's Day Celebration.

This morning my wife bought chicken and 300 Satchets of Pure Water for Children-Day Celebration in a nearby Church.
Thank U.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 1:57pm On May 27, 2019
orisa37:

This morning my wife bought chicken and 300 Satchets of Pure Water for Children-Day Celebration in a nearby Church.
Thank U.
You're welcome
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:25pm On May 29, 2019
Learn
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 9:50am On May 31, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Here is the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 4:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Eyes keep opening as the gods of religion remain in their cage.

It's now 2 years, 9 months, 2 weeks and 3 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment! / Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.