Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer (2802 Views)

Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by talk2tmi(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2017
I have had bad experiences online. Am a risk taker thou and an investor, started with forex and then went into sports trading and then saw a lot about fixed matches and those peti scammers online selling fake fixed matches with high odds. I paid alot of them and staked huge amounts and still lost. The little I have even profited from sports trading was made using my own trading sports strategy. But I was still sturborn to try out a few of this fixed match agents like SOCCER BET EXPERTS. they are on all social media network with @SoccerBetExperts on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, bbm, youtube, telegram, they seem to be everywhere with this contact number (+2348111006001) - Google that number and you will see them everywhere, even on truecaller app with the name Soccer Bet Experts. I paid them N15,000 by transfer for their fixed matches, I got heart broken when none entered, they sent another saying its a recovery game and lost again. Now 40k gone in staking and 15k paid also gone. I commented negatively in FB and they quickly blocked me. I text them for a refund they said I should email them. I emailed them and they replied after two days that they will refund me 3wks later. Hahahahahahhaa! Then I realized its another set of YahooBoiz hustling for daily manner. But I became angry after they start sending my FB pictures of me and my baby saying if I threaten them again they will come for me. Lol! Scammers will never have sense not to threaten just anybody. Well am the last person they will ever scam. So this goes out to all those punters looking for fixed matches, you will only keep landing on one scammer to one yyahooboi or the other. So keep predicting you will win someday. Try this site out www.get predictions.com.ng

As for Soccer Bet Expert beware of them. They will get what they deserve......

Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
U self funny o
Ao u expect to get 500 odds with 15k
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by Greenbullet(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
U sef
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by sunnysunny69(m): 5:21am On May 25, 2017
Gambling sucks, how did you fall for such petty thing like a fixed game ?
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by sollie123(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Is there no way to report these people or their names to law enforcement agency?
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by Edywalex: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
God safe me Oooooo. If not for this article I for Don enter one chance. Just click the name on Google just for me to find out about how true it is. Thank you for the post.... This should be posted front page
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by Soccerpunter: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2020
kissI THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS wink
Http://soccer-picks1x2..com
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by bmdmixer: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Edywalex:
God safe me Oooooo. If not for this article I for Don enter one chance. Just click the name on Google just for me to find out about how true it is. Thank you for the post.... This should be posted front page
sooo u even belive in fixed games haba
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by bmdmixer: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Soccerpunter:
kissI THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS wink
Http://soccer-picks1x2..com
lol grin
Re: Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer by Fairbanks(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
talk2tmi:
I have had bad experiences online. Am a risk taker thou and an investor, started with forex and then went into sports trading and then saw a lot about fixed matches and those peti scammers online selling fake fixed matches with high odds. I paid alot of them and staked huge amounts and still lost. The little I have even profited from sports trading was made using my own trading sports strategy. But I was still sturborn to try out a few of this fixed match agents like SOCCER BET EXPERTS. they are on all social media network with @SoccerBetExperts on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, bbm, youtube, telegram, they seem to be everywhere with this contact number (+2348111006001) - Google that number and you will see them everywhere, even on truecaller app with the name Soccer Bet Experts. I paid them N15,000 by transfer for their fixed matches, I got heart broken when none entered, they sent another saying its a recovery game and lost again. Now 40k gone in staking and 15k paid also gone. I commented negatively in FB and they quickly blocked me. I text them for a refund they said I should email them. I emailed them and they replied after two days that they will refund me 3wks later. Hahahahahahhaa! Then I realized its another set of YahooBoiz hustling for daily manner. But I became angry after they start sending my FB pictures of me and my baby saying if I threaten them again they will come for me. Lol! Scammers will never have sense not to threaten just anybody. Well am the last person they will ever scam. So this goes out to all those punters looking for fixed matches, you will only keep landing on one scammer to one yyahooboi or the other. So keep predicting you will win someday. Try this site out www.get predictions.com.ng

As for Soccer Bet Expert beware of them. They will get what they deserve......

You lost because u are a big fool. have u ever thought that if that dirty scammer knew the right odds he would have staked huge amount of money on it and won big instead of begging u online to pay for his stupid pridiction

(1) (Reply)

Fight Erupts At Ile Epo Oke Odo Market Between Hausa And Yoruba Tribesmen. / Beggar Found Dead With Over $1 Million Dollars In Her Possession / Pecktrade Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.