Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria (1557 Views)

How To Market Your Product And Services Online - Somethingfy Marketing Solutions / FREE Tutorial: How To Make $30-$50 Daily By Selling SEO Services Online / Consider Flipping Services Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2017
With the rise of ecommerce in Nigeria, it is no longer a question of whether or not people will buy your products online, the more prevalent question on the mind of the average business owner is where and how to sell these products online.

So, today I will take you on a short tour of some of the available solutions to you as a Nigerian business owner or entrepreneur.

In no particular order, here’s a list

-KONGA NIGERIA
Known increasingly as one of Nigeria’s largest online stores, Konga took things a step further when they announced the possibility for other merchants to sell their products on the Konga website.

An obvious advantage this has is Konga’s already growing customer base, this gives your products the right exposure and lends some credence to your brand. There has been no official word on the details of this offer yet though, but with the list of innovative service offerings they have implemented so far, I can assure you that this will be worthwhile. Check out their website

-KAYMU
Known as an international brand owned by the now popular Rocket Internet, Kaymu aims to be the African version of Ebay.

It started in Nigeria in 2013 and has been building an audience ever since. Kaymu offers a lot of services to help protect both buyers and sellers from being defrauded online, and is a more dedicated service to the general idea of an online marketplace.

It’s worth noting however, that Kaymu isn’t focused on large brands or even business owners specifically, its market is open for all including individuals who want to sell off their personal items. Good or bad for your business?
That’s up to you to decide I guess.

-DEALDEY NIGERIA
Arguably, a lot of Nigerians don’t still get the Dealdey idea, most see it as a thing of dreams to be featured on Dealdey, not realizing that it is quite open to any interested business owner or brand. All you have to do really is call their service center to understand how it works

Dealdey has been around a bit longer than its now larger competitors like Konga and Jumia, but it has gained traction over the years and has become a frequent deal spot for lots of Nigerians (myself included).

It has a high potential for brand exposure due to the more limited number of items that go on display per time, putting your brand/products in a better spot for potential customers.

-OLX
Last on this short list is OLX, and although many see it as way too broad (myself included again), OLX has become quite popular among Nigerians, I’d say with the right marketing campaign and a repurposed business model, OLX could become quite interesting. This is by no means a downplay on the efforts put in by the team so far, it just wouldn’t be my first point of call to sell a truckload of good brands #myopinion.

The idea behind OLX is simple, put up your products or services (yup, even babysitting services) on the OLX website and get contacted for purchase and jobs, the same as most of the other businesses on this list, only difference is, the brand hasn’t achieved the right status as of now, so you can reach a specific market target on OLX, just be sure of the audience you are targeting, and make sure you’re pulling them in.

In all these services, as to the best of my knowledge, a percentage or fixed cost is taken from revenue gotten from sales, but hey, profit sharing has worked in so many businesses it cannot be ignored as a valid model.

It’s better to have the right kind of exposure and make money while at it.

Last option on this list is the custom online store, and most businesses are wise enough to ensure that they run both, this helps ensure that you have an owned spot in the world of ecommerce which isn’t influenced by external factors like changing managements or policies.

Whatever you decide though, be sure to get on this train, ecommerce has come to stay in Nigeria and the timing of businesses taking action can make or break future benefits.

Source: www.osazeosoba.com/sell-online-nigeria/

Cc:lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by cruzclinton1(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
pls how do I buy on jumia? am confused on their shipping fee, do I have to still pay for shipping fee when I goto their branch state office to collect the items I ordered ( pay on delivery)

shipping fee has two option,
1 - like 1500 for ur door post delivery
2 - 1200 if u goto their branch state office to pick ur order, like they have one branch office in Uyo,

where am confuse is the 1200 own . coz since am the one going to their branch state office to pick my item, do I still need to pay shipping fee
Re: How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
cruzclinton1:
pls how do I buy on jumia? am confused on their shipping fee, do I have to still pay for shipping fee when I goto their branch state office to collect the items I ordered ( pay on delivery)

shipping fee has two option,
1 - like 1500 for ur door post delivery
2 - 1200 if u goto their branch state office to pick ur order, like they have one branch office in Uyo,

where am confuse is the 1200 own . coz since am the one going to their branch state office to pick my item, do I still need to pay shipping fee

Contact them they will explain to you.
Call jumia customer care on: 0700 6000 00
or send an email to service@
Re: How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 2:55pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 3:51pm On May 14, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB

Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by kesie: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Products & Services Online In Nigeria by dayssolalee(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2022
Good day, how are you doing today?

I want to introduce you to Cloud Hosting Nigeria, its a platform that can help you set up your e-commerce and business websites in minutes.

We are partnering with Cloud Hosting Nigeria to help SMEs and Online Entrepreneurs build their E-commerce website at an affordable price.

DM if you are interested

https:///message/LIG2Y3OJZWCMF1

(1) (Reply)

. / Have You Been Having Issues With Your Truck Manager? / Make Dollars Through This Link:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.