Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday (25907 Views)

Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / 5 Reasons You Should Drink Milk Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by flex04(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2017
For those who find water boring and scarcely drink it, you can drink Cucumber water. This is because it gives you additional nutritional and health benefits compared with water. Hence, there is no need to down soft drinks daily anymore. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency shares reasons you should drink Cucumber water daily. You can buy Cucumber at any market in Lagos.

Keeps you hydrated

Cucumber water will satisfy your desire for water and keep you hydrated round-the-clock. It regulates your body temperature as well as kills toxins that have infested your body. You will barely experience dehydration if you take Cucumber water very often.

Regulates your blood pressure

Balancing and controlling your blood pressure is essential for the proper performance of your body. This due to the fact that it will protect you from stroke, heart attack, and kidney diseases.

Check your appetite

Cucumber water can come to your rescue when you are hungry. You only need to drink a cup and it will suppress your hunger until to eat another meal. This does not mean you should not eat at all. For example, when you waiting for your food to get ready, you can take Cucumber water so that you do not get too hungry.

It’s good for your skin

The silica and antioxidants in the Cucumber drink can clear and smoothen your skin. Interestingly, you can also wash your face with the water to make it more shiny and attractive.

Deal body fat

This natural drink will help you deal with the fat that gathers around your stomach and thighs. It’s as a result of its many cleansing and purifying features. So, you do not need to run along the pavement every morning before you cut body fat. Just drink Cucumber water daily.

Strengthens your gum

If your gum is always bloodied when you brush your teeth, Cucumber water can help you stop the blood and strengthen your gum. Simply use the water to rinse your mouth.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-fascinating-reasons-drink-cucumber-water-everyday/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Dandeedadrunk(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
To God be the glory,exactly one year ago,I got my USA Visa....This is my first time of making FTC...

I dedicate it to my late parents,....also my adorable Wife...

Lastly, to the lady that issued the visa,I'll recommend cucumber for you.

To all the fans of Chidinma, pls help me celebrate, to all that never believed I could make front FTC ,shame on you.

Again, which bank account details should I send,coz I need to receive my payment on time.

If you think Cucumber should be legalized in Nigeria, hit like,if you aren't in support hit share

The topic tho grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by XXLDICK(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
I went to visit a girl, I saw cucumber in her house, I took it and ate it but she was laughing while I was eating it. I don't understand why she was laughing. there was nothing funny

27 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Ok... Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Rosheal(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Cucumber
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Edu3Again: 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by holyboss: 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Tell that to Chidinma!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by nony43(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Don't eat cucumber offered to you by a lady

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by OVA200(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
Cucumber is very good but some people overlook all it's benefit and use it for something else.

I no talk o

3 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by rozayx5(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
cool cool

hmm Nigerian Girl Hostels think otherwise
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by johnstar(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
Wat abt johnthomas

He nor dey help am too?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by awa(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2017
Chidinma type?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Ne0w1zarD: 1:57pm On May 24, 2017
Hmmm, OP you forgot to state the obvious; It makes your D bigger, longer and more attractive... if you don't believe, start taking it and thank me later! cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Emodeee: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
ladies, can you hear that? cucumber water is good for youcheesy . which lady will like to drink from my own cucumber water?cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by dlondonbadboy: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
I went to visit a girl, I saw cucumber in her house, I took it and ate it but she was laughing while I was eating it. I don't understand why she was laughing. there was nothing funny

If only you knew where that cockumber had enter! lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by nurez305(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
Do we still have virgin cucumber in Nigeria? I doubt it sha

Meanwhile This Slay queen ask me which Poly can accept 107 as their cut off mark?

I replied POLYBAG and she blocked me
grin grin grin
Av I said anytin bad??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Sallam01(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2017
You ate her thing nah

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2017
Lol. I swear na another thing my mind been dey. Internet don spoil person o.

Now when gotv or dstv mentions "self service", na Seun's meaning of ma.sturbation my mind dey rush go.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by cutesimplycalm(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
I don't like eating cucumber self let alone drinking d water bt i will try sha

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Anijay1212(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
I never knew it had so many benefits other than that made popular by a certain slay queen.
Ermm... This is not my real handwriting o...
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by awa(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2017
XXLDICK:

Extra Extra Large Dick, you got enough warning from the girl and you went ahead to eat something she had use there in self service?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by awa(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
cutesimplycalm:

But sincerely speaking do you like using Cucumber for other purpose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Kobicove(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2017
Eating a cucumber is difficult in itself not to talk of drinking its water...Yuck!
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Ratiolak(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
Chidinma Okeke right now.... After getting to know that Cucumber can be used for better stuffs other____ grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by blingxx(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
XXLDICK:

undecided ... you dont want to know
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Lowoa: 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
To God be the glory,exactly one year ago,I got my USA Visa....This is my first time of making FTC...

I dedicate it to my late parents,....also my adorable Wife...

Lastly, to the lady that issued the visa,I'll recommend cucumber for you.

To all the fans of Chidinma, pls help me celebrate, to all that never believed I could make front FTC ,shame on you.

Again, which bank account details should I send,coz I need to receive my payment on time.

The topic tho grin grin grin

joker
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by tsmart360(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2017
cutesimplycalm:
hehehe. Issokay. What do you like..?
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
Ok...

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
okay.
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Unclebrutus: 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
cutesimplycalm:
but u lyk using it for cucumberating? I mean za oza side. grin
cutesimplycalm:
but u lyk using it for cucumberating? I mean za oza side.
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Lanretoye(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
girls una don hear?,stop cocumbation...these days i fear to eat cucumbers cos u can't tell the one that has been raped.
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by faruz: 2:29pm On May 24, 2017
Unclebrutus:
but u lyk using it for cucumberating? I mean za oza side. ;Dbut u lyk using it for cucumberating? I mean za oza side.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Economical For A Large Family / How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food / Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.