Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch (12045 Views)

Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos / LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by lakes99: 2:40pm On May 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
These students have no respect for constituted authority grin grin grin

Lmao
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by lakes99: 2:41pm On May 24, 2017
amarachi06:
Only in Nigeria!
a learner
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by jummiepearl(f): 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Where are the police when we need them ??

The police should arrest all of them and throw them in prison without any court trial

You wanted change, You voted for change

Shut up and enjoy your lovely change

Don't know what to call what you posted

Maybe lack of sense will do

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Data75: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
I don't knw what to say dan Lautech is a scam
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Walelavender(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
This is very disturbing. As an Alumnus of this varsity I feel so much disappointed and agitated. Where have both governors thrown empathy to? They have done little or nothing to solve this imbroglio. It was not as bad as this during Akala & Oyinlola regimes.

Baba Hafusa in Osogbo and the Constituted Authority in Ibadan have further damaged the the credibility of this institution. Where are the Elders? Where is the Pro-Chancellor,Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu? Where is NANS?
We need a revolution in this country!
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by LordHiffy(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2017
why not protest in oyo state why do they have to Cary oyo state matter to osun state
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by shaddoww: 3:33pm On May 24, 2017
The question to ask is why is Osun State university with lower number of students not having funding issues?
The problem with dis skuls is dat, dey generate revenue but still expect government to fully fund dem, but d day d government decide to check their books, den dey gather all their unions n start fighting d government n start misleading d public, bt since we av not been having good government in d past, we d public too will b quick to b on their side. Meanwhile Ondo state university is one of d cheapest n still it can sustain itself.
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2017
LordHiffy:
why not protest in oyo state why do they have to Cary oyo state matter to osun state
the school is owned by the two states,

Meanwhile a protest has already been stage in Oyo
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2017
shaddoww:
The question to ask is why is Osun State university with lower number of students not having funding issues?
The problem with dis skuls is dat, dey generate revenue but still expect government to fully fund dem, but d day d government decide to check their books, den dey gather all their unions n start fighting d government n start misleading d public, bt since we av not been having good government in d past, we d public too will b quick to b on their side. Meanwhile Ondo state university is one of d cheapest n still it can sustain itself.
stop saying what you don't know please
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Sirhethat12(f): 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
shaddoww:

lol you sound like a primary school student. so you are comparing the expenses of uniosun and Ondo uni to that of LAUTECH? *receive sense* ! Abeg LAUTECH students come let's donate lil sense for this brother in the lord.
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by thoollz: 4:24pm On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

The police should arrest all of them and throw them in prison without any court trial

This dumbo, I've always noticed u don't drop logical comments, rather u sit behind ur phone to type gibberish and repeat d same memes every time.
U r a very bitter and sadistic person. I've never seen u drop a good comment before.
My advice is that u get a better life and don't let it revolve around Nairaland.
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Tmissy3000(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
Make dem G bois dia they pay dem staff na. Abi na only flashy carss una sabi buy?
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by LordHiffy(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
the school is owned by the two states,

Meanwhile a protest has already been stage in Oyo
oh now I understand.
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Adebowale89(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

pretend to be a literate for once. must everyone know u grew up in a ghetto republic ni?
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by samphem(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2017
These two governors will never no peace,and their commute that refused to say the truth
Whatever they might have
acquired will perish,if they fail to answer Lautech students.
Enough of this in Lautech

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by cutesimplycalm(f): 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
uthwasoft:

I think u r nt in Nigeria.. M sure u know the 2 states own the university and d last protest was stagged in ibadan.. wat will u say if d protest is stage in ibadan again??... some pple just talk anyhow
Thanks for d enlightenment mr know it all, i never knew b4 bt nw i do tnx to u I've gotten an added knowledge
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by ChiscoCity(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2017
ojun50:
Kogi state students jst thy house them no send till d sch decide to call them back

What's About Benue State University Students ... tho it's just 3weeks .. but am tired of staying at home
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by akigbemaru: 7:05pm On May 24, 2017
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by shaddoww: 7:13pm On May 24, 2017
Sirhethat12:

lol you sound like a primary school student. so you are comparing the expenses of uniosun and Ondo uni to that of LAUTECH? *receive sense* ! Abeg LAUTECH students come let's donate lil sense for this brother in the lord.
my sister all am saying is if u multiply wat u guys pay against d total number of students, den ur skul should b self sustainable. Uniosun n Akungba don't have ur number n yet dey can sustain themselves. Universities all over d world are not suppose to b burden to d state, rather they are to provide solutions n build human resources to manage our natural resources n dats why u pay skul fees. So wat u should b asking is wat is ur skul doing with ur skul fees, d grants dey receive, except dey are giving it to d state governments

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Sirhethat12(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2017
shaddoww:
my sister all am saying is if u multiply wat u guys pay against d total number of students, den ur skul should b self sustainable. Uniosun n Akungba don't have ur number n yet dey can sustain themselves. Universities all over d world are not suppose to b burden to d state, rather they are to provide solutions n build human resources to manage our natural resources n dats why u pay skul fees. So wat u should b asking is wat is ur skul doing with ur skul fees, d grants dey receive, except dey are giving it to d state governments

*smh* grants from who please? from federal Government? Abi from who? And you call funding a university a burden? if it's like that you think all these federal university will be paying the Kind of school fees they are paying? Federal University are to be funded by FG while state universities are the be funded by state. And I have told you stop comparing LAUTECH to akungba or uniosun! you are only looking at income without taking into consideration the expenses!! how many professors do you guys have in Uniosun? Do you have any pensioners in your school? you can't compare LAUTECH expenses to uniosun expenses!
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by samphem(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2017
You are just comment blindly either you are semi literate or secondary school students.
Re: LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch by Kunlexic(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2017
When we have the conshstichuted auchorichi Call on Ajumobi,why Aregbe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams / Download Nigerian Society Of Engineers Past Question Pdf / Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.