Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160204 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by hyzich(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
i received a mail that i passed the cultural fit test and my application will be further reviewed. i got this after the first and second assessment. Please how long will it take to hear from them? thanks
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by MedellinCartel(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tobiety: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2018
MedellinCartel:
Pls, does this mean that the Swift aptitude analysis and work strength test makes up the cultural fit test?

Yeah..

[quote author=hyzich post=65318035]i received a mail that i passed the cultural fit test and my application will be further reviewed. i got this after the first and second assessment. Please how long will it take to hear from them? thanks

I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Maccapele: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2018
MedellinCartel:
Pls, does this mean that the Swift aptitude analysis and work strength test makes up the cultural fit test?

When did you take the Swift aptitude. analysis and work strength ?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Michaelamo:

Yeah, it was stated on the mail, that this is the 2nd to last round. They even offered accommodation a day to the main test. It will all end in praise, Amen!

Please, is there any way I can reach you
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Michaelamo:

Monday of course, accommodation is assured.

Please, is there any way I can reach you?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
NaturalNerd:

Lol! Bro, FBI is calling.

What happened was that I received the interview invite on the 9th of August. I recorded my answers but I was only able to upload one or two of my videos (out of 10),
before my link expired. Uploading was really slow as some people have complained here.

I decided to apply using another email...

Surprisingly, about 10 days after, I received another interview invite in my old email. That is, the mail I couldn't upload the videos. I don't know how and why this happened, but I was so glad.

So, since I had recorded my videos earlier, I just uploaded. That's why it seemed like my video interview didn't have a deadline.

And, also surprisingly, I received the invite for the one day session the same day I submitted my videos.

I thank God it went smoothly.

Hello Bro, is there any way I could reach you?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
bioduneberry:
I took my On-demand video interview on sunday. Next stage just dropped.

Hello Bro, is there a way I can reach you?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
obioraval:
So we even get ab inbev thread here. And I've been flying solo all this while. See you all at the Business games.

Please, how can I reach you?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Ejiadepeps: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
I received a successful mail that i have been successful in the cultural fit test ( the second assessment). They said they are reviewing my application. Please how long will it take for them to get back to me
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Adechrist1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ejiadepeps:
I received a successful mail that i have been successful in the cultural fit test ( the second assessment). They said they are reviewing my application. Please how long will it take for them to get back to me

when did you do the assessments please?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Ejiadepeps: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Adechrist1:

when did you do the assessments please?

Between friday and Monday. I think the job is no longer available
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ZeusJeff: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ejiadepeps:

i finished my application today so i think its still on

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Adechrist1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ejiadepeps:

nope, still on.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Adechrist1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
ZeusJeff:
i finished my application today so i think its still on
bro, how was the swift aptitude test?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Please did anyone use a phone to take the test?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tunlex01(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Lynette2cute:
Please did anyone use a phone to take the test?

No, it's stated there that you can not use a mobile phone to write the test.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Ejiadepeps: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Please who knows exactly when this people will get back to us. They sent me a success mail that I passed the cultural fit test(second assessment?. They said they will get back to me that they are reviewing my application
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by MKKO: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
PLEASE my pple, i want to fill the 1st questionnaire and i dont want to fail it, any tips will be highly appreciated. or send me a mail. mkkokoye@gmail.com. i have just today.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by vistalex: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Any clue on the nature of questions in the second assessment. Anyone who is willing should please email me on vistalex.ao@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by charlyazods(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
We are hiring 40+ Dispatch Riders IN ABUJA - Share/Repost/Apply

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 40+ Dispatch Riders in Abuja, FCT.

Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
- Must be resident in Abuja and conversant with Abuja terrain and road network
- Previous or current work experience using a bike for dispatch or personal use is a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Can speak English fluently
- Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
- World class training
- 30,000-50,000 Naira per month
- Other incentives

Apply here: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/apply/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-abuja-10

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Maccapele: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
I did the Swift aptitude since Sat and no feedback from them.Any clue ?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by obioraval(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
BiggyB242:

Please, how can I reach you?

Pm of course
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by simplynace(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
According to reports, over 8000 applications from Nigeria alone... #Darn
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Eminenttemmy(f): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
bioduneberry:
I took my On-demand video interview on sunday. Next stage just dropped.
Good day,
Please may I know what the on demand interview was like? I'd appreciate if u can share. U can reach me on eminenttemmy@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hi guys,

sure you're all doing very well.

2018 guys, any1 at the online video interview stage? Completed my logical test 6days ago & no response from em yet.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by onceler: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
intrinsicniyi:
Hi guys,

2018 guys, any1 at the online video interview stage? Completed my logical test 6days ago & no response from em yet.
Same here
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tosenj(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
intrinsicniyi:
Hi guys,

Hello,

Please what is the nature of the first online assessment questionnaire??
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Arrrm,

They'll give u scenarios & possible responses as options. You then pick one option you think is d best 4 d scenario.

tosenj:

Hello,

Please what is the nature of the first online assessment questionnaire??

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tosenj(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
intrinsicniyi:
Arrrm,

They'll give u scenarios & possible responses as options. You then pick one option you think is d best 4 d scenario.

e

Okay, thanks a bunch.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tosenj(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2018
intrinsicniyi:
Arrrm,

I was sent another link to take another assessment questionnaire.Please Is the second questionnaire similar to the first one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.