Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Top 7 Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their Beautiful Daughters, #1 Is The Cutest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their Beautiful Daughters, #1 Is The Cutest (1611 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Bobrisky Defends Single Mums And Drags Toyin Lawani / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their Beautiful Daughters, #1 Is The Cutest by vicloaded1: 3:58pm On May 24, 2017
Nigerian Celebrities: Celebrities always seem to have these amazing strong genes pass on to their kids. Most of the time, their children are the decisive image of them and it looks like a repeat of a circle as they also follow their foot mothers walk. Here is a compilation of the mother-daughter duo that we love next. enter the link below to see Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their hot Beautiful Daughters

http://www.vicloaded.com/nigerian-celebrity-mums-and-their-beautiful-daughters/
Re: Top 7 Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their Beautiful Daughters, #1 Is The Cutest by SexyNairalander: 3:59pm On May 24, 2017
booked

where are them pictures?
Re: Top 7 Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their Beautiful Daughters, #1 Is The Cutest by Mrop(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
see this op oo.... pics or
Re: Top 7 Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their Beautiful Daughters, #1 Is The Cutest by hoyze24: 8:39pm On May 24, 2017
vicloaded1:
Nigerian Celebrities: Celebrities always seem to have these amazing strong genes pass on to their kids. Most of the time, their children are the decisive image of them and it looks like a repeat of a circle as they also follow their foot mothers walk. Here is a compilation of the mother-daughter duo that we love next. enter the link below to see Nigerian Celebrity Mums And Their hot Beautiful Daughters

http://www.vicloaded.com/nigerian-celebrity-mums-and-their-beautiful-daughters/
This will hardly make people click on your site. Your caption is great and it mentioned seven celebrities and I was anticipating who the no 1 would be. I was surprised to find the page blank. You could have posted 7, 6 and 5 here and share the link to your website for others. Trust me, that no 1 is key and people would want to know who the celeb is. Everyone would have gotten something for their clicks but as it is, looks like I wasted my time checking. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

E-money At Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja This Morning (photos) / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophie Puts Her Ass On Display In A Very Tiny Shorts / Meet 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Black Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.