Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Shadow(vengence!! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow(vengence!! (20628 Views)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:51pm On May 31, 2017
i saw ky all tensed up as her dad walked inside the sitting room.i guess he's here to pretend as always to my mum and suspecting kay.i muttered a curse.
he smilled,what stupid pretence
mum broke the silence.
"goodevening dave,how is the company,hope everything is okay?"

"i have come to take my daughter home,and everything is okay with the company,am handling it well am not incompetent you know,since your husband my friend was abducted by an unknown people,i have been managing it well in his absence" he replied,it's quite obvious that he really is not in a good mood, i scoffed i couldn't care less.

"oh okay i know, thank you very much for standing by us during this trying period you really are a good man." mum replied,

"oh don't mention anita,you're my friend's wife so its only natural that i take care of his family, ehmm...kim my dear how are doing,hope your not at all stressed considering what you passed through?" he said making a funny face at me.

i got up angrily i've had enough of this

"
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
i banged my bedroom door,and flunged myself on the bed.why is he pretending to be nice while in the right sense he's nothing but a devil,oh how i wish my mum will see through him,
i laid on my bed cursing him and planning on how to pay him back in his own coin.before i drifted to sleep.
"wake up baby" was that my mum's voice?
i opened my eyes and there she was staring at me with unshed tears and anger. i shook i've never seen my mum this angry before,
i sat up from the bed.and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"mum? are you okay? mum what happened?" my voice laced with fear.
she blinked back the tears and held me.
"baby am sorry i failed you as a mother,how could i not see that my daughter was suffereing, am sorry baby pls forgive me" her shoulders shook as she sobbed

"mum i don't understand what happened,and you didn't fail me as a mother,you're the best any child could possibly wish to have,now tell me what happened and stop crying"

she pulled away and shook her head.
"i know everything now,mr david raped you.!"
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2017
she stared at me,
"mum,am sorry i hid it away from you,i was sc..."

"scared? that i was gonna do what, throw you out? treat you like a leper? or go to nearest tv station and broadcast it?" she said wiping away the tears forming at the corner of her eyes.
i held her hands,

"mum,it's ok,it's all in the past now,we should focus on getting dad back,so our family will be complete again"

"baby, we're leaving here tonight"

"what! mum no we can't leave we still haven't gotten any news about dad's whereabout" this isn't happeneing how can mum suggest something like this,

"baby it's for the best,this what your dad wants,pls princess we need to leave here now"
i closed my eyes and prayed for patience,its quite obvious mum's mind is set on leaving.

"okay, i need to pack..."

"no need for that,we already done that,"
uh? i glanced around my room it was virtually empty,except for the furnitures.

"mum what of ky?,how's she?"

"she left with her dad,come on dress up we need to get going."
she got up and left
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
Ky left? Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2017
I just wanna say HAPPY NEW MONTH to the people who have bin here for me despite my mistakes and everything@ queenitee,akinwale,mhizgap and others,to the people who have inspired me with their level of intelligence,chumzpinky,marieanneada,theblessedman,tiffanyj,audreytimms,shewrites,romanticnovels,evajeal,and my namesake kimberlywest.
and to everyone that i have wronged one way or another.forgive me,lets start afresh as friends cos aint no gain in kipping malice.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
I just wanna say HAPPY NEW MONTH to the people who have bin here for me despite my mistakes and everything@ queenitee,akinwale,mhizgap and others,to the people who have inspired me with their level of intelligence,chumzpinky,marieanneada,theblessedman,tiffanyj,audreytimms,shewrites,romanticnovels,evajeal,and my namesake kimberlywest.
and to everyone that i have wronged one way or another.forgive me,lets start afresh as friends cos aint no gain in kipping malice.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Same to you dearie. This month shall favour us IJN
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2017
queenitee:
Amen!
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
queenitee:
nansense
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
hmm how can ky just left without saying bye....Wait how can she even go back to that monster of a father?
well maybe that's her choice anyway...I got dressed and came downstairs,

"hey Dr Lyn.am gonnah miss you so much," I said hugging her..
she squirmed " hey princess your in for a big surprise today"
"hmmmm Dr Lyn are you and mom hiding something from me?"

" of course not baby why would I do that?"
" OK where is Kay."?
"am here Barbie" Kay said dragging his big box with him as hr descends the stairs ...
"mum why did you allowed ky to leave with that devil?" I asked feeling irritated
" baby she made the choice"

"come on now let's go.grace pls take her box to the car "

oh God am leaving my house I stood looking around the whole place.am sure gonnah miss this place so much. especially my dad.God pls protect him anywhere he is ..

"princess come on,everybody is waiting for you in the car." Kay said behind me
I hastily cleaned my tears and flashed him a weak smile.

"who're you trying to fool princess.your hurt and sad and I know but we can't stay here.is for our good that we leave here.I love you sis.I know that I don't say this often.but I love you so much.come on dad is gonnah be fine I promise"

he grabbed my hands and engulfed me in a rib breaking hug.
"now wipe that tears and put a smile on that pretty face."
I nodded and together we left for the car.my phone buzzed and I released Kay to answer the call
"hello"
hey princess pls come and get me out of here....come quick am dying.."
"ky? wait ky what's wrong with you.ky ky ky....."
the call ended .Jesus
"get in the car princess"
" mum ky we have to get her pls.."
"calm down honey we're getting her.driver head to Mr Davids house.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
nansense
what's your problem
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
what's your problem
what problem?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
what problem?
Why Do U Hate Me So Much,why?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Why Do U Hate Me So Much,why?
I Dnt Hate U. Sorry If U Feel That Way
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I Dnt Hate U. Sorry If U Feel That Way
U Criticize Me,
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
My ky kwa? Is a lie o

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:

U Criticize Me,
Criticism is his way of life
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:

U Criticize Me,
I Dnt Criticise , I Give Harsh Comments When The Update Is Not Forth Coming As Fast As It Should Be. i hate waiting for an update
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I Dnt Criticise , I Give Harsh Comments When The Update Is Not Forth Coming As Fast As It Should Be. i hate waiting for an update
Its Nt My Fault,i Have A Bad Cold,plus Am Preparing My Travel Documents,bt I Still Try To Drop Atleast One Update Everyday.Bt I Promise To Drop Many More Tomw.
Am Sorry Abou Dat Pls.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Its Nt My Fault,i Have A Bad Cold,plus Am Preparing My Travel Documents,bt I Still Try To Drop Atleast One Update Everyday.Bt I Promise To Drop Many More Tomw.
Am Sorry Abou Dat Pls.
Travel? Safe journey ma. Waiting for update

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Am busy waiting
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2017
dedicated to queenitee,mhizgap,Akinwale,etc

the ride to ky'shouse was taking too much time.I was uneasy,during that 30minutes drive I prayed,and prayed,,Kay seems to notice me shivering and held me .mum and Dr Lyn were just quiet each in their own thought. the driver honked alerting us.I hurriedly opened the door and got down half walking half running to their gate.I banged on the gate but got no reply.mum was busy calling ky's line.I banged and banged but still no reply I was sweating profusely.different thoughts ran through me.
I ran towards my mum.
" am scared mum.what if something bad has happened yo her" I cried out..

"nothing happened to her hold on baby let me go inside"
she left me and was about to enter when.the gate opened and my came out dragging with her two big boxes.judging from the way her eyes was swollen it was quite obvious she has been crying..
relieve ran through me as I ran to her and encircled in a hug.
"mummy pls take me out of here.I have my travelling documents with me I don't wannh be here again." she cried to my mum.

"come on swity I have no intention of leaving you here in the first place.are you hurt? did he beat you?" mum asked wiping her tears.and hugging her.
"he raped me again.after beating me up.
Kay growled.and clenched his hands so tight that his veins were as if there were gonnah burst.
" I swear with my life he's going to pay for everything" Kay said through a clenched teeth.
" everyone get in the car we need to leave here now." grace said opening the trunk and loading ky's boxes,we all got into the car and left.with ky resting her head on mum's shoulders
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by sirblero(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
my dear Kimkardashian..I love your story..You're doing great..
keep it up..

am not in anyway.trying to counter all you efforts..but the updates ain't lengthy..please work on it....
that been said..
keep the good work coming..
#your loyal fan

#sirblero

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
we got to the IMO airport and after much hassles we boarded the plane to Lagos .
through out the flight Kay was quiet sparing occasional glance to ky,
I slept off.only to awoken by the blaring announcement.we got off the plane and took a taxi to my our house in ikoyi. we got to the house showered.ate and retired to our various rooms
the next day mum called us to the sitting room for family meeting.
"the reason why I called everyone together.is no other reason but to thank everyone for not giving up hope.ujunwa you were kidnapped and raped and beaten.but you still scaled through.I and Kay were drugged.Kylie you were abused by your dad.and also beaten. lynabell you have been here with us during this hard times and I say thank you.Grace we want you to know that you are the best House help and nanny any one could possibly want.
we are grateful."
everyone nodded .
"we're about leaving for the US.I want you guys to keep everything that happened to our family secret. we all want one thing and that is revenge but don't let the quest for revenge get into your blood.Kay you have been given conditional admission to Harvard business school.kim both you and ky have been offered admission based on transfer to the Newark academy Livingston. I hope you guys love the school.Lyn I have been able to get you a job with the help of my mum.
Kay was grinning from ear to ear.ky and I were happy.after everything mum called the meeting over and we left for our various rooms to get ready for our flight .
Four hours later we left for the airport.dropping grace at her aunts place.mum gave her an envelope. and she waved us goodbye.am sure gonnah miss my nanny.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Awwwn, I love your story. The fact that its a true life story made me feel somehow.

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
queenitee:
Awwwn, I love your story. The fact that its a true life story made me feel somehow.
K
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kimkardashain:
we got to the IMO airport and after much hassles we boarded the plane to Lagos .
through out the flight Kay was quiet sparing occasional glance to ky,
I slept off.only to awoken by the blaring announcement.we got off the plane and took a taxi to my our house in ikoyi. we got to the house showered.ate and retired to our various rooms
the next day mum called us to the sitting room for family meeting.
"the reason why I called everyone together.is no other reason but to thank everyone for not giving up hope.ujunwa you were kidnapped and raped and beaten.but you still scaled through.I and Kay were drugged.Kylie you were abused by your dad.and also beaten. lynabell you have been here with us during this hard times and I say thank you.Grace we want you to know that you are the best House help and nanny any one could possibly want.
we are grateful."
everyone nodded .
"we're about leaving for the US.I want you guys to keep everything that happened to our family secret. we all want one thing and that is revenge but don't let the quest for revenge get into your blood.Kay you have been given conditional admission to Harvard business school.kim both you and ky have been offered admission based on transfer to the Newark academy Livingston. I hope you guys love the school.Lyn I have been able to get you a job with the help of my mum.
Kay was grinning from ear to ear.ky and I were happy.after everything mum called the meeting over and we left for our various rooms to get ready for our flight .
Four hours later we left for the airport.dropping grace at her aunts place.mum gave her an envelope. and she waved us goodbye.am sure gonnah miss my nanny.

well-done Ma

could we get more update before today elapses?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
mhizgap:

well-done Ma
could we get more update before today elapses?

i will try ma best.tnks 4 d encouragement
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
it took us another one hour and thirty minutes to get to the airport,i was physically exhausted,i clugged to dr lyn like a second skin.we went through the immigrations, it took about 45 mins,plus another 30 to board,mum got us first class,i took my seat close to the window and stared out.memories of the past week came into my mind and i stiffled in a tear.am leaving nigeria as a battered and messed up teen but i will come back as a full fledged woman,with a single motive on my mind.ky's fingers brushed through my hands,and i looked at her. she smiled through tears and whispered

"its ok sugar,daddy is gonna be ok,"
the tear dropped as i buried my face in her shoulders.

"i miss him alot,i just wished i had the chance to see him just this last time," i cried

"princess?" mum called me,i raised up my face to see her standing infront of me.
"princess honey its ok,let it all out,"she said as she lowers my head on her lap. whispering soothing words to my ear.
i relaxed after what seem like forever.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
after the safety check from the air hostess the plane took off,once we were airborne and balanced i got up from my seat and went to cuddle beside kay,i am too attached to my bro,he lifted his face and put off the head set with a smile on his face he held me closer.

"princess are you ok?"

"am fine kay,"i replied

"pls dont be sad nomore and dont cry,it breaks my heart to see you cry." he said his face full of love and concern.
my bro sure loves me.and i love him too,i turned to check ky,but she was cuddled near mum.obviously asleep.i glanced at dr lyn she was engrossed in the movie she was watching.

"i love you kay" i whispered
he looked at me and flashed me that toothy grin

"i love you more baby,now rest" he said placing my head on his shoulders. i sighed and coilled up my leg,thank you lord despite everything i still have family left.
well..time to stop dwelling in the past and letting it haunt me.God keep my dad safe.i promise to be a good girl. and so i drifted to sleep contendly.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Awnnn, I love it when bro and sis are this close. But who's older, Kim or Kay?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
I so much love this story and to think that the first part of it wasn't actually fiction is kinda sending cold shivers down my spine. If wishes were horses, some of us would have loved to erase some part of our past from our memory.

Happy New Month dear.
Am eagerly waiting for more updates.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I so much love this story and to think that the first part of it wasn't actually fiction is kinda sending cold shivers down my spine. If wishes were horses, some of us would have loved to erase some part of our past from our memory.

Happy New Month dear.
Am eagerly waiting for more updates.
tnks dearie update will come later in the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / Writers' Checkmate / Is Chimamanda Adichie A Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.