Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? (829 Views)

Address: ETC Nigeria Limited, 229 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Centre 1, Lagos State / When Last Did You Used This? / Is It Right To Take And Sell The Remainder Of What You Used In Working For Someo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by chitex88(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
Please I want to know if anyone here had used Regus Virtual Office. I want to pay for their service but i want to be sure of their security and service.
Please your response will help me in making decision.

Thank you.
Re: Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by letout: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Important topic
Re: Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by 4kings: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2021
chitex88:
Please I want to know if anyone here had used Regus Virtual Office. I want to pay for their service but i want to be sure of their security and service.
Please your response will help me in making decision.

Thank you.
I would like to know about them too but for coworking space.

What was your experience with them?
Re: Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by jsb1218(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
4kings:

I would like to know about them too but for coworking space.

What was your experience with them?
Regus is a great place to have your space. They focus majorly on the big companies and provide excellent service. You can also try www.cubehubng.com. CubeHub is highly rated as the best coworking space, virtual office and serviced office provider in Lagos-Mainland and Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.

Re: Have You Used Regus Nigeria Limited Before? by 4kings: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
jsb1218:
Regus is a great place to have your space. They focus majorly on the big companies and provide excellent service. You can also try www.cubehubng.com. CubeHub is highly rated as the best coworking space, virtual office and serviced office provider in Lagos-Mainland and Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.
Thanks. Looks good.
But it's in Ikeja from what I saw. That's very far for me.
I had to subscribe to the 989coworking(their VI branch).

I was looking for coworking space on the Island(Onikan and Ikoyi environs preferably).

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.. Who Are These People / Flash Drive Compatible With Android,smartphone & Quality Memory Card For Sale / What To Do When A Dear One Suddenly Dies .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.