Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,378 members, 7,754,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 08:00 PM

Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed (538 Views)

House Maid Seriously Needed / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
I Just got a job offer in a company/factory located in agbara but the transport cost from where i currently reside will take more than half of the 20k plus salary that is being offered.

So I seriously need a male that stays in agbara, preferable in a single room to accomodate me. We can share the rent together.

Pls i cannot afford to lose this offer.
Email: anthony.richard37@yahoo.com
Re: Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed by bkool7(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2017
flames99:
I Just got a job offer in a company/factory located in agbara but the transport cost from where i currently reside will take more than half of the 20k plus salary that is being offered.

So I seriously need a male that stays in agbara, preferable in a single room to accomodate me. We can share the rent together.

Pls i cannot afford to lose this offer.
Email: anthony.richard37@yahoo.com

lemme hook you up with my uncle that lives in our family house at Ibiye .
he May allow you live there for free self. I just hope they still have a free room there
I hope you're from any state in the west ?
call this number if the answer is yes
Re: Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:

lemme hook you up with my uncle that lives in our family house at Ibiye .
he May allow you live there for free self. I just hope they still have a free room there
I hope you're from any state in the west ?
call this number if the answer is yes
no sir, I am from the east and I don't make troubles. Can i still call the number?
Re: Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed by bkool7(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
flames99:
no sir, I am from the east.
Hmmm .
ok...no problem . You're familiar with Ibiye right ? Is the distance ok to your work?
Re: Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:

Hmmm .

ok...no problem .
You're familiar with Ibiye right ?
Is the distance ok to your work?
yes sir.
Re: Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed by prettyprecy(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2017
if you are in Lagos you can apply for iroko tv offline sales agent. the basic salary is #25,000 and you can work at any location close to your house. you are also entitled to commissions which could be as high as #40,000 - #60,000 in a month IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Naf Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Direct Short Service Cadets / Internal Control Officer / Submission Of Cv Is Still Ongoing In Our Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.