Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) (43177 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2017
Leader of the All Progressives Congress APC, Mr Bola Tinubu on Wednesday hosted the five-time world cruiserweight and heavyweight boxing champion, Evander Holyfield, at his residence in Ikoyi Lagos... Holyfield, who is billed to slug it out with former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu at an exhibition boxing match, is in Lagos as part of activities marking the Golden Jubilee anniversary of the State, and to also give back to the society through his foundation.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/bola-tinubu-hosts-former-boxing.html

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2017
Baba NLA criminal grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by obynocute(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
so finally the boxing match is gonna hold. sure bet on Tinubu to win.

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Officialkplus(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
dainformant:
who is billed to slug it out with former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu at an exhibition boxing match

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/bola-tinubu-hosts-former-boxing.html

Abeg shocked shocked make e no break baba teeth o.. grin

Abi dem wan act film for stages
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by alizma: 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
pre-match visit.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by raker300: 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
Why? Why host him? All these famzing sef with no justification..

If he's here to train future boxers then fine, but he's not..so I ask again, why?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by izombie(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
So are you saying tinubu will fight holyfield?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
Jagaban, I'll advice you to host Floyd Mayweather, Anthony Joshua and Vladimir Klicthko as well because I see a deadly uppercut and technical knockout come 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Day11(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2017
Jagaban1 of Africa.

A man with a LION HEART whose his enemies sees and start shaking.

Meanwhile I see Jagaban winning with TKO as usual. Easy fight unlike election War undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 6:27pm On May 24, 2017
I just love drawing. cool

He is indeed a great "boxer"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by SwiftNerd(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
The Drug LORD Himself!

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:15pm On May 24, 2017
I wish they would just make Evander Hollyfield God's judgement on Tinubu, for all he has stolen in Lagos state. Let him just beat Tinubu for 30minutes and we shall not seek to try him for corruption again.

14 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Repairnigeria(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2017
great
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
cool holyfield might be the next gov of Lagos state wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Badgers14: 9:28pm On May 24, 2017
angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2017
why is bash Ali when you need him, he should arrange a fight with him
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 24, 2017
Mr smelling yellow teeth, afonja drug lord cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:28pm On May 24, 2017
cool Hypob must WAIL by FORCE

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
This Tinubu is just a con politician, who would believe that this man is the chancellor of LAUTECH which his two puppies are trying to destroy yet he has done virtually nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by slurryeye2: 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
ruggedised:

He is still more politically relevant than all the southeast governors they became governors together in 1999. I mean the likes of:
Chiwoke Mbadinuju
Chimaroke Nnamani
Achike Udenwa
Orji Ozor Kalu
Sam Egwu

DIKEnaWAR:
I wish they would just make Evander Hollyfield God's judgement on Tinubu, for all he has stolen in Lagos state. Let him just beat Tinubu for 30minutes and we shall not seek to try him for corruption again.

When will you guys start talking about money stolen by
Chiwoke Mbadinuju
Chimaroke Nnamani
Achike Udenwa
Orji Ozor Kalu
Sam Egwu

And hold them responsible for looting southeast dry

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
I hope you don't induce his drinks sir or spoil the dude with hookers so he can get weak 2 ur advantage, lol, it's gonna be flawless victory if it's not staged Lol, jagaban shouldn't try to use dark science o
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
dude are u gay undecided

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
ruggedised:
Monkey nor fine,him mama like am.we celebrate our our jagaban borgu.Go fetch water with ur 25 litre "keg" ur gov dashed U

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by ucmini: 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Good evening nairalanders
Please someone sent cash to my account that has been blocked
How can I get the money back
My bank branch is not here
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
recycled post
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 24, 2017
slurryeye2:

He is still more politically relevant than all the southeast governors they became governors together in 1999. I mean the likes of:
Chiwoke Mmabadinuju
Chimaroke Nnamani
Achike Udenwa
Orji Ozor Kalu
Sam Egwu

at least we don't have the likes of awolowo whom odinary 5 naira rat poison killed cheesy

ipobarecriminals:
Monkey nor fine,him mama like am.we celebrate our our jagaban borgu.Go fetch water with ur 25 litre "keg" ur gov dashed U

I rather hustle with my 25 litre keg than to join skull mining business cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Baba NLA criminal grin
bring proof ...quit sounding like a tout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Eephanyi(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
Good evening Niaralanders check out this article i wrote on my blog
http://guyscave..com.ng/2017/05/a-woman-also-deserves-orgasm-learn-this.html
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.