Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Singer ‘ LAX ’ Reveals All He Learnt From Wizkid ’ S Starboy Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer ‘ LAX ’ Reveals All He Learnt From Wizkid ’ S Starboy Label (664 Views)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / Singer LAX Celebrates Mother On Birthday , Shares Lovely Pictures / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer ‘ LAX ’ Reveals All He Learnt From Wizkid ’ S Starboy Label by gbengapeter(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
Singer, Damilola Afolabi, better known as
LAX has credited his mentor, Wizkid, for the
proper education he gained while he was
contracted to his Starboy music label.
LAX described his time with the Starboy label
as a schooling period where he was able to
learn how to make a business out of his
music and how to formulate strategies.
“When you go to school you spend six years
and after six years you collect certificate so
when you collect certificate that means you
are a good boy, you did well. So I was with
Starboy and I was there as a learning
process. From recording to the business of
music to strategy and all so I thank Wizkid for
teaching me a lot of things. Now, we are
doing it,” he told Planet TV
The singer has been struggling to make an
impact on the Nigerian music scene after his
highly successful single, Caro which he
released in 2013.

source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/05/singer-lax-reveals-all-he-learnt-from.html?m=1
Re: Singer ‘ LAX ’ Reveals All He Learnt From Wizkid ’ S Starboy Label by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
So LAX sang Caro
Re: Singer ‘ LAX ’ Reveals All He Learnt From Wizkid ’ S Starboy Label by gbengapeter(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala CC: Ishilove CC: Semid4lyfe CC: Obinoscopy
Re: Singer ‘ LAX ’ Reveals All He Learnt From Wizkid ’ S Starboy Label by gbengapeter(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Pauloo Declared They've 30 Billion In Their Account(photo+video) / 'there Is No Hope For Dammy Krane'-celebrities React To Dammy Krane's Arrest / Singer Niyola Goes Nude, Writes On What Being A Queen Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.