Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production (3190 Views)

Public Opinion; Sand In Our Garri, The Agripreneurs / Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra / Our Modern Garri Factory Based In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Bishoppe: 6:55pm On May 24, 2017
INFO! INFO!! INFO!!

JEUN FOODS LTD has recommenced production of Garri at its Garri factory in Masaka, Nasarawa State, for clients in the FCT and environs...!

Are you a wholesale distributor of:
Yellow Garri;
White Garri;
Ijebu Garri...?

We can produce hundreds of bags of your choice of Garri for you to satisfy your customers locally and internationally!

Our Terms and Payment Options:

Option1: (70 percent advance payment)
Up to 200 bags - (10 days from date of order;
400 - 600bags - ( 15 working days)
700 bags and above - ( 20 working days)

Option 2. ( Bank Guarantee covering entire cost)
200 bags - ( 15 days from receipt of Bank guarantee)
400 - 600 bags( 20 working days)
700 bags and above - 30 working days)

We offer you a tour of our factory before you place your order. Our Garri is produced under the most hygienic conditions. PC me or send email: kelechiakubueze@yahoo.com

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Bishoppe: 7:07pm On May 24, 2017
Manual fryers and drying section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Bishoppe: 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
Our finished product

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Pavore9: 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
Una try o.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Walexz02(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one guys Very good development
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by NUELOJEI17: 7:49pm On May 24, 2017
wow, that is really on a commercial scale. how much for set up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Ken4agent(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2017
Good job.... together we can eradicate food shortage in our Nation and our continent.....wish services can cover south west
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Ken4agent(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2017
How many torn make a bag and how much is a bag?
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Bishoppe: 8:11pm On May 24, 2017
Ken4agent:
How many torn make a bag and how much is a bag?
We have 50kg bags and 60 kg bags. Our price per bag is 17k. But because we supply huge orders, Its negotiable with some good discounts.

1 Like

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Bishoppe: 8:12pm On May 24, 2017
Ken4agent:
Good job.... together we can eradicate food shortage in our Nation and our continent.....wish services can cover south west
We can supply you in the South West if your order is placed from there.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by domack99(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by greatbos: 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
The Green NATION opportunity is fresh and rewarding! Green NATION launched on 1st April 2017 and is making rounds already!

Green NATION with its partnership with
WWW.IITA.ORG and FIX Nigeria (www.projectfixnigeria.com ) is providing intensive training in Agriculture (Crop and LiveStock) and providing funding.

Green Nation has the best compensation plan, it's the shortest, most achievable and most rewarding.
Are you willing to create wealth?
Do you want to be financially free?
Then seize this opportunity....... Let's go green!
Green Nation! Green Patriots!! Green Billionaires!!!

For more enquiries on Green nation and how Start up
WhatsApp /call.....07086190951

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Idemujoseph: 11:46am On May 25, 2017
How many paint rubber are in the 50kg and 60kg respectively? Yellow garri to be precise.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
Congrats.
You may also need a bit of backward integration to ensure steady supply of raw materials.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by stagger: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
Good effort from the OP. But please your workers should wear overalls and not their external clothes. That is the standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by tectonotimes: 2:23pm On May 28, 2017
Bishoppe:
INFO! INFO!! INFO!!

JEUN FOODS LTD has recommenced production of Garri at its Garri factory in Masaka, Nasarawa State, for clients in the FCT and environs...!

Are you a wholesale distributor of:
Yellow Garri;
White Garri;
Ijebu Garri...?

We can produce hundreds of bags of your choice of Garri for you to satisfy your customers locally and internationally!

Our Terms and Payment Options:

Option1: (70 percent advance payment)
Up to 200 bags - (10 days from date of order;
400 - 600bags - ( 15 working days)
700 bags and above - ( 20 working days)

Option 2. ( Bank Guarantee covering entire cost)
200 bags - ( 15 days from receipt of Bank guarantee)
400 - 600 bags( 20 working days)
700 bags and above - 30 working days)

We offer you a tour of our factory before you place your order. Our Garri is produced under the most hygienic conditions. PC me or send email: kelechiakubueze@yahoo.com

Thanks.
OP, have you thought about exporting your garri? Click on the first link on my signature to know how.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Gisthaphy(f): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Pavore9:
Una try o.
please what are the kg's of the bags in the pix and their prices? again, can you supply to anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Nairasurplus(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gisthaphy:

please what are the kg's of the bags in the pix and their prices? again, can you supply to anambra?
I live in Asaba but I am from Anambra State precisely Orumba South. I can supply you at an affordable price. It will be delivered to your door post.
Where are you in Anambra? Nkpo, Awka , Ihiala,Ekwulobia, Obosi etc.
Whatsapp me or call 08182872016 for negotiations.
Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by PapaBrowne(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
How much are you selling per kg? Or how man KGs is your bag and how much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Gisthaphy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm in onitsha and from Anambra too. Why dont u tell me the prices of the Kg here? It can be of help to others too.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Nairasurplus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gisthaphy:
I'm in onitsha and from Anambra too. Why dont u tell me the prices of the Kg here? It can be of help to others too.

You know we do not measure in KGs here in Onitsha. We measure in painters. Any way , a painter measures 3kg in weight.

For Today's prices

For White Garri,
A bag of 20 painters weighs 60kg and it is N17,000
A bag of 17 painters weighs 51kg and it is N14,000

For Yellow Garri
A bag of 17 painters is N15,000

For those in Onitsha, Trans is free as I can deliver with my own car.

Rgards
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Gisthaphy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nairasurplus:

You know we do not measure in KGs here in Onitsha. We measure in painters. Any way , a painter measures 3kg in weight.

For Today's prices

For White Garri,
A bag of 20 painters weighs 60kg and it is N17,000
A bag of 17 painters weighs 51kg and it is N14,000

For Yellow Garri
A bag of 17 painters is N15,000

For those in Onitsha, Trans is free as I can deliver with my own car.
Rgards

yes I know we measure in painters here. ok...I'll get back to u. that reminds me, what price is a bag containing 22 painters.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by Nairasurplus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gisthaphy:

yes I know we measure in painters here. ok...I'll get back to u. that reminds me, what price is a bag containing 22 painters.
For white Garri
What we have is 20 painters. Sometimes because of the way we bag them, you can get between 20 to 21 painters. We don't bag in 22 painters.
Re: Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production by healthserve(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu / How Many Grammes Of Watermelon Seed Do I Need For A Plot Of Land / Check Out This Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.