Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? (2094 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by bamisepeters(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
In a marriage or relationship we do funny things for the sake of love. Many people find themselves doing what they will not do on a normal day for the one they love.

So many men don't see any big deal when their woman buy them boxers or pant, so also, it shouldn't be big deal to buy your woman sanitary pad.

I know many men who are not afraid but shy when it comes to buying things that belongs to women for their woman.

At times, they don't want other people out there to give them funny names, also, they don't want others to look at them like someone who has been hypnotized by the woman.

There is no big deal when you buy your woman a sanitary pad or other things that a woman needs.

When you say you love someone you shouldn't be ashamed of whatever you do or buy for them. You shouldn't always think about what people feel about it so far you love them.

Making them happy should be your top most priority.

The fact is that you don't know the terrible things the person you are hiding from do for his woman in the secret. Most times what they do or buy is even beyond your imagination.

It is not until they ask you to buy it for them or something. At times when you know that she needs it you shouldn't wait for her to say it out.

When you are been ridiculed by another woman for buying things meant for women for your lady she is just being jealous, she doesn't mean to abuse or laugh, the truth is that she admire you for stooping so low to that level.

The problem shouldn't be you doing the unthinkable for your woman but for her to count herself lucky to have you and to do all to keep you as your type is rare if you can do that.

My question now is this, after the short epistle, would you buy sanitary pads for your woman if she asked?

Source: http://bamisepeters..in/2017/05/can-you-buy-sanitary-pad-for-your-woman.html

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by squarelead(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
Can't buy it. To me I believe she should get it herself.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2017
Absolutely no

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by RoyalBlak007: 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
♤YES

♤DONE IT BEFORE

3 Likes

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Elmojiid(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2017
as long it is my wife it can now
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2017
My woman? As in my future wife? ...mother of my future kids?....i will buy more than sanitary pad...doesnt make me less of a man cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Ribajae(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
mission impossible men angry

but on a serious note, i can do it but men that sh!t's fuked up
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Ribajae(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:
My woman? As in my future wife? ...mother of my future kids?....i will buy more than sanitary pad...doesnt make me less of a man cheesy

alaye ja wa si le joor
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by marvin902(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
yeah done it a lot of times.. don't know why some girl's na the day dere go come my house na their men'sis dey start
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Lalas247(f): 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
Well my ex bought me plenty undecided

Maybe thats why we break up sha .. omo ale jati jati grin
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Maxi112: 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
Some guys mhn, you'll give her head but you Won't buy her sanitary pad.

This kin lie, expect you don't love her.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
Ribajae:

alaye ja wa si le joor

I dint get that....u mean?
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Kondomatic(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2017
If I luckily get the type of woman I want then I assure that I will buy and help her put it if I know how to.
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 24, 2017
bamisepeters:
In a marriage or relationship we do funny things for the sake of love. Many people find themselves doing what they will not do on a normal day for the one they love.

So many men don't see any big deal when their woman buy them boxers or pant, so also, it shouldn't be big deal to buy your woman sanitary pad.

I know many men who are not afraid but shy when it comes to buying things that belongs to women for their woman.

At times, they don't want other people out there to give them funny names, also, they don't want others to look at them like someone who has been hypnotized by the woman.

There is no big deal when you buy your woman a sanitary pad or other things that a woman needs.

When you say you love someone you shouldn't be ashamed of whatever you do or buy for them. You shouldn't always think about what people feel about it so far you love them.

Making them happy should be your top most priority.

The fact is that you don't know the terrible things the person you are hiding from do for his woman in the secret. Most times what they do or buy is even beyond your imagination.

It is not until they ask you to buy it for them or something. At times when you know that she needs it you shouldn't wait for her to say it out.

When you are been ridiculed by another woman for buying things meant for women for your lady she is just being jealous, she doesn't mean to abuse or laugh, the truth is that she admire you for stooping so low to that level.

The problem shouldn't be you doing the unthinkable for your woman but for her to count herself lucky to have you and to do all to keep you as your type is rare if you can do that.

My question now is this, after the short epistle, would you buy sanitary pads for your woman if she asked?

Source: http://bamisepeters..in/2017/05/can-you-buy-sanitary-pad-for-your-woman.html
You are too young to be discussing this.
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by V0lv0(f): 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
It's not a big deal. I guess if the guy is matured enough he won't see it as an issue besides one day if you have a daughter you may have to buy pads for her.
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by mzhorlah(f): 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
why can't or won't u be able to buy it for me
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by bamisepeters(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
angels09:

You are too young to be discussing this.
wao! too funny.
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2017
can I? Sure!!! Who cares what others say as long as I know you didnt charm me
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
V0lv0:
It's not a big deal. I guess if the guy is matured enough he won't see it as an issue besides one day if you have a daughter you may have to buy pads for her.

Hi Pls can we discuss on some subjects about Ghana.My Number is +2348036267796 you can add me on WhatsApp.I will call u too.Pls it's urgent.Hoping to hear from you
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
I have bought for my sisters and do buy for my Lady. There is no buggy...
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Safiaa(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Kini big deal? People just wake up and think of the most stupid and pointless things.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Blackhawk01: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Which kain yeye question be this?

Comman ask my bf na tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by SolexxBarry(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
When I was in school my girl was ill,wen her visitor came I bought 4 her,I see notin wrong in it

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by DarkMagic(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Verily verily I say unto you..for if it is my wife..I will surely and surely buy the pad..even without her requesting..

Am still a man tongue

grin
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Yes I can. Not a big deal. Is she not my wife.I was even the one that bought her the pregnancy texting stuff she used when she suspected she was carrying our first child. I can buy her any woman stuff provided she asked me to

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by JONSYN7154: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2017
I've done it before and I'm still doing it. I love my wife dearly.
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by ibkayee(f): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm convinced most of the people that make a big deal about it have never actually been in a relationship, so juvenile
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by Beadex1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
lol.... 1 year ago i laughed at one of my friend for buying pad for the GF, but 3 months back i bought it twice for my GF it was as if the jazz me... had to wait for about 30 minutes for the coast line to clear before I paid money for it, i was so uneasy ehn... Things we do for love.
Re: Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? by vicben27(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
it's a normal tin I do that alot it's actually romantic, pants, jean bra no biggie. it's actually dos little things we do that makes them stay madly in love with US

(1) (Reply)

Three Questions Female Loophole Make Her Fall In Love By Hacking Into Her Brain / A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man / A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.