Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Popular Fuji Musician Abass Obesere Complete A Muti-millon Naira Mansion For His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Fuji Musician Abass Obesere Complete A Muti-millon Naira Mansion For His (1356 Views)

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / Abass Obesere Aquires Exotic Full Band Rv / Popular Fuji Musician, Abass Obesere Pictured Hawking Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Fuji Musician Abass Obesere Complete A Muti-millon Naira Mansion For His by Olascosuco(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2017
http://naijafrend..com/2017/05/popular-fuji-musician-abass-obesere.html

Fuji musician,Abass Akande, popularly known by his stage name,Obesere, has gift his wife a multi-million naira mansion in his hometown, Ibadan,oyo state.
In a chat with EncomiumObesererevealed that he has just completed a mansion for his wife in his hometown.
The house he said is a storey building with chalets, a swimmingpool and spacious car park. Read more below.
He explained that it wasn’t his desire to make it public.. He said that he had planned building a house for his wife for over ten years after he did same for his mother.
“It’s true but the house doesn’t belong to me, that’s for my wife. I am not the type that should be making noise about such things. But I thank God for everything. I told God since more than 10years I had built a house for my mother that I willdo something similar for my wife as well because she really deserves it. Now, God has answered my prayer. She’s a wife that stands by me at all time. So, if I have done more than that, she deserves it. And in few months, it will be opened officially.”
See photo below: obesere and his wife with the house bulit for her
Source:http://naijafrend..com/2017/05/popular-fuji-musician-abass-obesere.html

Re: Popular Fuji Musician Abass Obesere Complete A Muti-millon Naira Mansion For His by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2017
Oba Asakasa is now a responsible alhaji

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Musician Abass Obesere Complete A Muti-millon Naira Mansion For His by Tolexander: 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oba Asakasa is now a responsible alhaji
Omorapala ti overthrow!
Re: Popular Fuji Musician Abass Obesere Complete A Muti-millon Naira Mansion For His by siie: 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
This guy and K1 don go far mehn.. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Step Out in A Beautiful Black Dress / Tekno Received Presidential Welcoming In Conakry,guinea(pics,video) / Yvonne Nelson Shares New Selfie With Her Baby Daddy And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.