Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) (27795 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by crAzyEcstasy(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
wiewer discription next time! Rip to the baby
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Again?smh
ur colleague cheesy
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by kadupee(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2017
Boko haram mother, what a pity?
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
Shame.

Life Goes On...

Rip Kid
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
anonymuz:
so as you form package u no get medula oblongata.
it's called booking space genius...
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
Seems baby factory is better than this one. Baby dumpers all over the place. God forbid. Govt forbid. Allah permits

1 Like

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by tzargeemedia: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
School authorities need to start taking finger prints and other forensic test specimen of all students on admission. This will enable the culprit of this kind of crimes to be traced. That is if tbe Nigerian government is really interested in curbing crimes in this country
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
Jesus! She wanted to flush d child. Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
glowryhaa:
it's called booking space genius...
you can book your space on any other thread but not this kind of thread. Are you that heartless?
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by oheni(f): 10:09pm On May 24, 2017
So this is clearly murder and whoever is responsible should be arrested and given jail time for murder ! I now will suggest blood samples of students should be taken and incase of situations like this the culprit is easily found!!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
But I don't understand women.....how can they be strong hearted enough to pull of something this heartless...yet they scream at the sight of a cockroach or small house rat.....

Women I hail una oooooo
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 24, 2017
anonymuz:
you can book your space on any other thread but not this kind of thread. Are you that heartless?
I had Sumtin important to say..nd it was quite lengthy...... Still doesn't justify ur been rude
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Ilovetwins: 10:12pm On May 24, 2017
D blood of this innocent soul must fight back.

1 Like

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
BigSarah:
All this Aboki Girls that'll be banging anyhow for 2h...Bu_hari your sistas are at work...

Or Maybe Na Afonja
5h per night
can we see i need to know more about 5h per night and 2h per night.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
glowryhaa:
I had Sumtin important to say..nd it was quite lengthy...... Still doesn't justify ur been rude
i wasn't rude... I don't just quote people without a cogent reason.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by bigluv84(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
See Wetin Someone dey find with money all dis year going frm church to church, and mosque to mosque someone just throw inside toilet

1 Like

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by RoyaleR(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
Chiefly:
The heart of Man WOMAN is extremely wicked.. The blood of that child shall forever cry out for vengeance... and the sins of this generation shall be visited upon its offsprings! Heartless beasts in humans body.

Ruined my evening.
hmmm... abi d baby is even happy He didn't get the chance to live in dis wicked world especially dis our lovely country NIGERIA

Adno say anything ooo
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
Am shivering shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
glowryhaa:
such a gory sight.. It beats me how some humans can be inhumane whts wrong with some ladies tho... Don't engage in premarital sex... No.. OK use contraceptives.. No... When they get pregnant next thing is to give birth and dump it in the toilet or on the streets... Poor baby
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by diva90: 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
God cry
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
How can a woman be this wicked to her fellow man,I bet their are childless couple who are willing to take this child, but someone just murdered hers,that child is crying for vengeance in the sight of God. God have mercy on us
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
joshkiddies:
According to our sources, the news is already trending within the campus. A new born baby was found dead in a University of Maiduguri’s female toilet.

A source who resides in the hostel confirmed to us that the child was found in Murtala female hostel of the school. The management has not responded to the situation yet but we are hoping the Dean, Student Affairs will release a statement soon.

Why kill an innocent child?

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/new-born-baby-found-dead-in-university-of-maiduguris-female-toilet.html

Lord wash us like the days of noah
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 11:21pm On May 24, 2017
BigSarah:
All this Aboki Girls that'll be banging anyhow for 2h...Bu_hari your sistas are at work...

Or Maybe Na Afonja
5h per night
Which one are you? Tell us.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 24, 2017
hardeycute:
embarassed Mehn we don suffer.

The mother is heartless,I believe the perpetrator can be found if the authority want to do the right thing
My thoughts exactly...
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by StarPlayer: 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
playpaz:
See cute baby...

How can someone be this heartless cry
Even without seeing the face you already know the baby is cute abi? wehdonsir
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by bamdly(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
dem girl and friends be like baby please flush I don't want to be ur mother
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2017
BigSarah:

Or Maybe Na Afonja
5h per night
See am, na one of the mumu girls way fit do such. We are not happy that the baby is dead and all you could say is open that smelling yansh you call mouth to say shit and be calling afonja and aboki abi? I'm an Igbo guy oo but please get sense so that you'll know what's appropriate to type or not.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 3:07am On May 25, 2017
Some family are desperately begging God for what you just wasted, I can say God will not forgive you for this murder you committed, you just ruin my day, if you are not ready for it why doing it on skin to skin? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On May 25, 2017
LeeMason:
At old age now they will be looking for children. Running from one prophet to the other

Old Age Is Too Far, in their late 20s they will running from pillar to post blaming the devil for their inability to concieve. they will never confess that they committed murder.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Lawan112(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2017
Mummy is a definition of SUCCESS, because mummy made successes out of her fruits. On behalf of the whole world ma, I congratulate you. I pray that Allah in his infinite mercy, make you live longer in good health, happiness and plenty of wealth ma. Mummy is indeed a HERO
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Chibudollar: 6:25am On May 25, 2017
Been more than four months I commented on any topic on here, but this one actually got me heart broken, how do u do this to a fellow human not even given the young champ a chance to grow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan / Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? / Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.