Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage (50028 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Man Pays Off Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
Mznaett:

But sorry,I don't do girlstongue

Your choice
Your happiness wink wink
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2017
Philpham:
The man is a failure , something is wrong with him, he should be ashamed he cannot satisfy his wife to the point that the woman prefers women to him. The woman should take the 5 mil and settle with a capable woman grin
ignoramus, you think it's small duck that drives most ladies into lesbianism right. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Mznaett: 11:53am On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

Your choice Your happiness wink wink
Exactly! tongue
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by rugged7(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
Most of my girlfriends have been lesbian.

The prakking is mind-blowing bros. tongue

Sometimes she invites one of her girlfriends to join us. Bruv, na fireworks

I must be addicted to it cos I married her finally.

Nothing to complain about...yet. wink
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
rugged7:
Most of my girlfriends have been lesbian.

The prakking is mind-blowing bros. tongue

Sometimes she invites one of her girlfriends to join us. Bruv, na fireworks

I must be addicted to it cos I married her finally.

Nothing to complain about...yet. wink

Your wife allows you do her friends while she watches?
shocked shocked shocked
What a strong woman
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Coldfeets: 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Assume that all of them are lesbians until proved otherwise.

They get into it from secondary school level. Lesbianism is more common than most will like to admit. Don't let the pretentious and religious mien deceive you.
\

To be frank, I am so disturbed by this lesbianism of a thing.

I try to admit to myself that it's just the media and one of those conspiracy theory agenda of trying to push some ideas into our senses.

But somehow, deep within me, I have this morbid fear that this lesbianism of a thing is very real.

Just go to Badoo and check out most girls.

The sexuality of almost 80 per cent of them is open minded.

What does that tell you?

I'm really worried because I don't want to end up with a 'coded' lesbian who will be deceiving both of us all in the name of a relationship or marriage whereas her mind is completely elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2017
Kakamorufu:
shut the hell up scumbag
your real father's left balls grin grin

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Mbediogu(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=56844186]I don't understand.

She is married?even has kids?and still a lesbian?how does that work?i thought lesbians dont do men?or have kids? But again, what do i know?

Mr Augustine Anyia,i support this divorce. If she was doing a man,though painful,any man can deal with that. But for a man to be in competition with other women over his wife?i don't even know how to explain that.

Modified:

Bisexuality noted.

Thanks guys.[/quote
Hungerbad has 10 Likes from me on this. I just want to add that the man appears to be hen pecked by allowing the woman to dominate the marriage until now. Their names show they are igbo. If the marriage was done according to Igbo customs and tradition, thing would not have been this bad. They would have taken the issue to the village elders who have solved worse cases than theirs. I did they did it the Lagos and Abuja style.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by LordCrimson(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
midehi2:
she must be a Bisexual
That's it right there bro Bisexual
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by sisisioge: 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
Mznaett:

Gracious heaven!
Ladies are daring these days o... My inbox is filled with "romantic" messages from a particular lady... She has been on my matter for some days now...
She even had the guts to send my friend to approach me too...
She almost tore my clothe few days ago...
Worst enough, my friend came around last night and she didn't failed to remind me how wicked and heartless I was to have rejected the girl despite her "love" for meundecided See me see wahala o... I don suffergrin

Haaa! Na Naija you dey? There's a 14yr sanction on public display of same seex affection o grin
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by donodion(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
I don't understand.

She is married?even has kids?and still a lesbian?how does that work?i thought lesbians dont do men?or have kids? But again, what do i know?

Mr Augustine Anyia,i support this divorce. If she was doing a man,though painful,any man can deal with that. But for a man to be in competition with other women over his wife?i don't even know how to explain that.

Modified:

Bisexuality noted.

Thanks guys.

It does. I know and have met "Married Women" who still cheat on their husbands......with other women. One even divorced to be with her Dr. Lover, a Lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Josmila(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Firstly we need to hear the talk from both sides before we can judge. But the man may not be well equipped under there, that maybe why she resulted to becoming homo or Bi.

The wife must be confused. If you want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian, if you want to be a wife with children, be a wife with children. Which one is now becoming a lesbian that is a wife with children?

Truth is she's not confused one bit. A lot of married women these days are bisexual.

A friend found out his wife of 4 years was bi same way this man found out. Always hanging with ladies, always saying they have some cruise party, and all sorts. He started becoming suspicious when she was always receiving calls from same ladies late at night

The suspicion grew when she always stepped out to speak to a fellow lady, phone calls lasting hours. Each time he asked her why excuse herself to speak to her female friends, she always came up with the excuse of having ladies talk and not wanting to disturb him with it. This went on until, typical of a misbehaving woman, she couldn't close her tracks well, one night she excused herself to the restroom to take one of those calls, shortly after, he went and eavesdropped on her phone convo, lo and behold, daughter of jezebel was sexting one of her so called friends while maturbating alongside.

I'll not go into the details of their separation, but that's the reality these days, a lot of ladies are into this sh!t and to avoid any suspicions, they get married and continue in their sordid acts.

Like I always tell my wife, there's a drop of lesbianism in every woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
luminouz:

Really? Am interested oo......the 4 are married ba?? tongue

Yes they are all married with kids , 3 ladies ( lesbians ) and one guy ( gay ). One of the ladies used to live on my street as a teenager before she got married. It was general knowledge that she was a lesbo , she had a dyke that was always coming to see her , she always used to say that she doesn't feel anything for guys and turned down all the requests from guys ( she was an eyeful , very beautiful indeed ). Eventually she got married to an unsuspecting guy and they have kids now , funny though , the dyke poses as her best friend.
Another was a course mate in University , she was more on the masculine side and was a judoka ( no try that girl she go beat devil comot for your body ) , after Uni we all heard she was happily married with kids , I haven't seen her since graduation though.
The third lady I suspect is bisexual but leans more on the lesbian side , she too lived around my area and was one very fine chick , she was one crazy chick who had no inhibitions , if you go see her as a guy , she can totally disrobe in front of you and she wouldn't see anything wrong in that. She had numerous girls come around and they would be making love , more than once her neighbours , mostly guys , had seen them in action. She too , I heard , is married with kids.
The only guy I know who is gay and married was a customer of mine whom I used to supply loaves of bread in Ajao estate , I know his wife and kids. I never suspected he was gay until I sent my sales boy to go collect money from him one day and he made advances at the boy , the boy was visibly terrified when he came back and told me about everything.

As you're a guy only the gay guy in Ajao would love to meet you , so what do you say , do you want his number ?

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by omerta07(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Firstly we need to hear the talk from both sides before we can judge. But the man may not be well equipped under there, that maybe why she resulted to becoming homo or Bi.

The wife must be confused. If you want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian, if you want to be a wife with children, be a wife with children. Which one is now becoming a lesbian that is a wife with children?

You need to be informed and hear what men pass through!

Lemme tell you if you did not know, 60% of married women are Bisexuals.

And yes Im talking from experience.

If as a man you are blessed with a straight wife, give God praise everyday of your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your real father's left balls grin grin
same to you. omo ale
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
Josmila:

Like I always tell my wife, there's a drop of lesbianism in every woman.

So madam is one too
Muchechechecheche
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
neoapocalypse:

As you're a guy only the gay guy in Ajao would love to meet you , so what do you say , do you want his number ?

Rotflmao
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 1:44pm On May 25, 2017
omerta07:

You need to be informed and hear what men pass through!

Lemme tell you if you did not know, 60% of married women are Bisexuals.

And yes Im talking from experience.

If as a man you are blessed with a straight wife, give God praise everyday of your life.

Really?

These women must be evil
Hianus
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
Kakamorufu:
same to you. omo ale
grandson of a bleaching Yoruba wh0re grin

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Josmila(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

So madam is one too
Muchechechecheche

Lool that's cos you think she's like you. No, she's not. I'm too woke and street not to have found out if she's one while we were dating sef. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by seangy4konji: 2:01pm On May 25, 2017
All this thing na Bleep up I swear.

After marriage love just do Houdini now in most marriages.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by MorningDew2017(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Your English teacher is more dangerous cry cry cry
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Your English teacher is more dangerous cry cry cry
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Collins0609(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
How can a man drag his wife with a woman.lesbian dem gang
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Yes they are all married with kids , 3 ladies ( lesbians ) and one guy ( gay ). One of the ladies used to live on my street as a teenager before she got married. It was general knowledge that she was a lesbo , she had a dyke that was always coming to see her , she always used to say that she doesn't feel anything for guys and turned down all the requests from guys ( she was an eyeful , very beautiful indeed ). Eventually she got married to an unsuspecting guy and they have kids now , funny though , the dyke poses as her best friend.
Another was a course mate in University , she was more on the masculine side and was a judoka ( no try that girl she go beat devil comot for your body ) , after Uni we all heard she was happily married with kids , I haven't seen her since graduation though.
The third lady I suspect is bisexual but leans more on the lesbian side , she too lived around my area and was one very fine chick , she was one crazy chick who had no inhibitions , if you go see her as a guy , she can totally disrobe in front of you and she wouldn't see anything wrong in that. She had numerous girls come around and they would be making love , more than once her neighbours , mostly guys , had seen them in action. She too , I heard , is married with kids.
The only guy I know who is gay and married was a customer of mine whom I used to supply loaves of bread in Ajao estate , I know his wife and kids. I never suspected he was gay until I sent my sales boy to go collect money from him one day and he made advances at the boy , the boy was visibly terrified when he came back and told me about everything.

Lmaooooooooo! I still prefer doz lezbo gehs compared to dat gay morafvcker....I can't imagine bending down n offering my ASS to be drilled by another bitch ass nigga! Apart from how disgusting it sounds,am an alpha male n I don't bow down like a slave to another man!!!
So thanks but no thanks!!! But if u have a geh's number(unmarried of course)... Send me!!!
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 2:51pm On May 25, 2017
Josmila:

Lool that's cos you think she's like you. No, she's not. I'm too woke and street not to have found out if she's one while we were dating sef. wink

You would love her even more if she was anything close to me
wink wink
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
Kakamorufu:
ignoramus, you think it's small duck that drives most ladies into lesbianism right. Mumu

ee pain am ooooo. Small di.cck is a big problem, any man that cannot satisfy a woman sex..ally is wasting his time cos that's their job.. se...x and money. I bet the wife's lesb.ian lover is loaded too. The woman should dump the husband abeg, he is not capable grin
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
Philpham:

ee pain am ooooo. Small di.cck is a big problem, any man that cannot satisfy a woman sex..ally is wasting his time cos that's their job.. se...x and money. I bet the wife's lesb.ian lover is loaded too. The woman should dump the husband abeg, he is not capable grin
yinmu
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooooo! I still prefer doz lezbo gehs compared to dat gay morafvcker....I can't imagine bending down n offering my ASS to be drilled by another bitch ass nigga! Apart from how disgusting it sounds,am an alpha male n I don't bow down like a slave to another man!!!
So thanks but no thanks!!! But if u have a geh's number(unmarried of course)... Send me!!!
baaad sharp guy. twaley
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
neoapocalypse:

As you're a guy, only the gay guy in Ajao would love to meet you , so what do you say , do you want his number ?
chaiiiii. see as confidence dey ooze from the way the guy toast ur sales rep.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 25, 2017
HungerBAD:

You dated a lesbian?i have come across thousands in my Society here,but i tend to avoid them thinking they like girls only.

Especially the musculine types.

I apologize for my naivety here,but what are the signs to recognize lesbians in Nigeria?i know they are not as open as those in the Western Societies who flaunt theirs.

Any girl can be a bisexual, you won't know until you become very close to them, Nigerian bisexuals are like the normal ladies you meet in church. It is not far fetched. So don't think I am referring to runs girls.

And notice I used the word bisexual and NOT lesbians technically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.