₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,231,304 members, 4,882,489 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2019 at 03:36 AM

ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! (3984 Views)

Civilization - An Alien In Our Land / Fathers At War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 5:53am On Jan 11
luminouz:

Then u best be a beta male!! grin

Is it such a bad thing? They are awesome.Outside the fact that M is not good in the sack,he is the best man ever.
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 5:56am On Jan 11
Ghostgambler:

I think I need sm1 like Mrsthang's

Careful what you wish for.

Sometimes,it takes the right person to make us what we think we are not.

If you open your mind up to a lot of possibilities and refuse to be defined by what society says males must be,you will be in for a real treat if you find the right partner.

Cheers!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11
mrsthang:

Is it such a bad thing? They are awesome.Outside the fact that M is not good in the sack,he is the best man ever.
Lol..mrsthang of laive! cheesy
How u doing

It depends on what u mean by ur definition of beta male....I'm not amused by a woman 'commanding' me to get between her legs to suck her off(i fuvking dont need to be told..amma svck her so hard,she goan die like 7 times) or yelling at me to do this or that cuz she is in control!!!! I'm not opposed to a woman taking charge during sex(at least I can conserve my strength,the night is still young tongue) but being in control all the time sounds weird and being commanded or made to feel like I'm the woman irks me....I'm the man FFS!!!

But here is the conundrum... Ion look like an Alpha Male physically, I have soft baby boy looks(even with my beards) and soft golden-ringed brown eyes that melt the ladies' hearts,so I look like I wanna please u all the time. Its all a lie o....those eyes can turn harder than a diamond in a blink and my countenance when angry has been described by my mom as a tiger's!! I dont ever kowtow or act like a pussy to please anyone....So I'm an alpha,who looks like a Beta....

N Women like that....cuz I'm an interesting mix,a hybrid of possibilities... Mysterious and dangerous at once!!!

Finally,it boils down to who u want... There are alphas that are as good as M!!! Dont u think wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Finelinks: 1:18pm On Jan 15
luminouz:
Mrsthang...mrsthang...mrsthang..
I hadda mention u here cuz I couldn't comment in your diary....I must confess your story was one of the most intoxicating for me this year...the physical and internal struggles,the constant itch eating away at you,the mental strength needed to keep a veil of innocence to the world and M show u are a strong woman.

Isn't it an irony of life that u can't always get what u want?? U have a good job others don't have,cute kids,a loving husband and a good life but the sex life is not up to par?? Yet I don't have all these things u possess and women run from me cuz according to them,I'm a sex monster. Or else how do u explain going on 5-8 rounds overnight (10pm - 5am) almost everyday,with quickies in the afternoon?? Got to a point,one of the girls ran away from me...screaming 'my pūssy is peppering me ooo'. I was embarrassed... I look soft as liquid soap but I'm highly sexed and now I fear I may never meet a woman to satusfy me sexually.. I always seem to burn with this sexual energy especially if I love or Care about the girl.

I realised in life that we can't have it all...n reading ur stories made me see that! The temptations to let go and just turn badass might seem overwhelming but I'm glad u never gave in to that...but I won't lie to you when I say this...u love M but sexually ur superior to him...as a man ages,his libido only weakens slightly while a woman's goes south drastically,for M to tell u he is waning means he really is and years from now,unless u try sex boosters or enhancers, he may just be touching u once or twice a week...that's when the real test begins..because ur libido keeps climbing while his keeps reducing..there is an imbalance. I hope u retain the strength and ur love for ur family is enough to help u go against ur demons when the come and trust me,they will!!!

Once again,life ain't fair....imagine if i was M in ur life,either one or both of us will have landed in the hospital or the kids would be using us as term paper topics,lol.u would have been the happiest woman in the world but who knows maybe I would be a lazy mudafucker who is good for sex alone or be bad in some other aspects...truth is no one has it all, and thats our failure as humans. Ur a very lively and naughty woman from ur stories, so full of sexual energy, witty and 100 shades of grey.. Ur M is a laid back man who considers most of that a bore,he always shoots straight. But we love who we love right N men would always be coming for you but the good news is most of them being Alpha (which u don't like) might scoff at the idea of u being in control so at least u can safely reject some but the Beta males are the problem..I'm not as old as you but i have seen a lot of married women who despite loving their husbands have affairs becuz they have itches that just won't go away especially when men they like come along...Humans are a bunch of wants and needs and promises and hopes and dreams and it feels so cool to let go once in a while...n that's now ur battle n war..

So as we enter 2019, i wish u good fortune in the wars to come...u will surely need it

One love!!!

No study shows female libido increases with age.

Mrsthang
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 1:28am On Jan 28
Finelinks:

No study shows female libido increases with age.

Mrsthang

I think it was a typo,lol
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 1:31am On Jan 28
luminouz:

Lol..mrsthang of laive! cheesy
How u doing

It depends on what u mean by ur definition of beta male....I'm not amused by a woman 'commanding' me to get between her legs to suck her off(i fuvking dont need to be told..amma svck her so hard,she goan die like 7 times) or yelling at me to do this or that cuz she is in control!!!! I'm not opposed to a woman taking charge during sex(at least I can conserve my strength,the night is still young tongue) but being in control all the time sounds weird and being commanded or made to feel like I'm the woman irks me....I'm the man FFS!!!

But here is the conundrum... Ion look like an Alpha Male physically, I have soft baby boy looks(even with my beards) and soft golden-ringed brown eyes that melt the ladies' hearts,so I look like I wanna please u all the time. Its all a lie o....those eyes can turn harder than a diamond in a blink and my countenance when angry has been described by my mom as a tiger's!! I dont ever kowtow or act like a pussy to please anyone....So I'm an alpha,who looks like a Beta....

N Women like that....cuz I'm an interesting mix,a hybrid of possibilities... Mysterious and dangerous at once!!!

Finally,it boils down to who u want... There are alphas that are as good as M!!! Dont u think wink

When a woman is on control,doesn't mean she's barking orders like a dog.

I'm sure there are nice alpha males and there are lots of females who would appreciate them and find them interesting.

To be honest,I think life is in phases and the journey to self discovery could lead us to things we haven't imagined.

Humans are too complex...

In all,being happy is the goal or at least some form of contentment.
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 8:46am On Jan 28
mrsthang:

When a woman is on control,doesn't mean she's barking orders like a dog.

I'm sure there are nice alpha males and there are lots of females who would appreciate them and find them interesting.

To be honest,I think life is in phases and the journey to self discovery could lead us to things we haven't imagined.

Humans are too complex...

In all,being happy is the goal or at least some form of contentment.

I agree with you grin

Seems u got ursef an admirer (that guy up there wishing he had a girl like u) wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 3:45am On Feb 02
luminouz:

I agree with you grin

Seems u got ursef an admirer (that guy up there wishing he had a girl like u) wink

Lol,stop looking for trouble abeg.
I will hunt my meat when and if i choose to wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 7:25am On Feb 02
mrsthang:

Lmaoooo
YES MA!!! wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Ghostgambler: 2:08pm On Feb 02
mrsthang:

This comment right here !!!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 2:34am On Feb 04
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
YES MA!!! wink

cheesy Very funny.
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12
mrsthang:

cheesy Very funny.
Nice update Mrsthang!!!
Reorienting the sexual energy into career advancement makes sense!!

N to ur last question:

Hello mrsthang, tell me how to make a gazillion dollars!!!! wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 10:34pm On Feb 14
luminouz:

Nice update Mrsthang!!!
Reorienting the sexual energy into career advancement makes sense!!

N to ur last question:

Hello mrsthang, tell me how to make a gazillion dollars!!!! wink

Hello Luminouz,

Lol,let's see how that goes.Im pretty sure I'll be back ranting soon.

For the gazillion dollars,I wish I know the answer to that one.

If I did ehhhh,M would stop working immediately.

He deserves a life of luxury and being pampered cheesy cheesy
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14
mrsthang:

Hello Luminouz,

Lol,let's see how that goes.Im pretty sure I'll be back ranting soon.

For the gazillion dollars,I wish I know the answer to that one.

If I did ehhhh,M would stop working immediately.

He deserves a life of luxury and being pampered cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo@ranting soon.... Let's keep our fingers crossed o...

Lol@M...yes he does...so do I!!! But I won't sell pants or do yahoo yahoo to get it!!!! Clean,legit hustle all the way!!

Happy Valentine to u n ur family!!!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 1:29am On Feb 22
luminouz:

Lmaooo@ranting soon.... Let's keep our fingers crossed o...

Lol@M...yes he does...so do I!!! But I won't sell pants or do yahoo yahoo to get it!!!! Clean,legit hustle all the way!!

Happy Valentine to u n ur family!!!

Yes,legit all the way. smiley
Happy belated valentine to you and yours.
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 7:28am On Feb 22
mrsthang:

Yes,legit all the way. smiley
Happy belated valentine to you and yours.
Thanks..
Saw ur last post.... wink
Dem legs ain't bad at all!!!!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 1:41pm On Feb 25
luminouz:

Thanks..
Saw ur last post.... wink
Dem legs ain't bad at all!!!!

Lol,cheers!
I hope you have a good week ahead.
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25
mrsthang:

Lol,cheers!
I hope you have a good week ahead.

grin
U too ma'am

Lol...ur last sexscapade had me lmaoooo.....u could have easily injured ursef u know
I think u cried because of two things: u felt it could affect M if he finds out and ur not satisfied (not reaching climax).....
I've heard some girls behave that way too after seeing alert,lol. I dont feel same... But I dont like seeing my account balance dwindling either...so its good for my heartbeat!!!

Mr Z is coming on Strong, dont u think?
Or are u........?? wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by mrsthang: 10:26am On Mar 02
luminouz:

grin
U too ma'am

Lol...ur last sexscapade had me lmaoooo.....u could have easily injured ursef u know
I think u cried because of two things: u felt it could affect M if he finds out and ur not satisfied (not reaching climax).....
I've heard some girls behave that way too after seeing alert,lol. I dont feel same... But I dont like seeing my account balance dwindling either...so its good for my heartbeat!!!

Mr Z is coming on Strong, dont u think?
Or are u........?? wink

Lol,I've refused to examine some of my actions this year, I just want to live..if I cry fine,if I don't cry fine.

Yes ooo payday dries tears grin..I never used to like money but since the end of last year,I realised how wonderful it can be and I've resolved to find it and spend it.Life is too short abeg.. Once it's clean legit cash,I will swim in it if I have a chance.

Mr Z ..he's not worse than the ones before him. i'm making excuses for him because I genuinely think he's a great guy and I also feel this is a phase that will pass. He will get tired,all I need to do is stay neutral and wait it out.

If I manage this,I'll have a friend who will always have my back at work.This is more valuable to me than a romp which may or may not even be worth my precious time.

Have a good day today.

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Mar 02
mrsthang:

Lol,I've refused to examine some of my actions this year, I just want to live..if I cry fine,if I don't cry fine.

Yes ooo payday dries tears grin..I never used to like money but since the end of last year,I realised how wonderful it can be and I've resolved to find it and spend it.Life is too short abeg.. Once it's clean legit cash,I will swim in it if I have a chance.

Mr Z ..he's not worse than the ones before him. i'm making excuses for him because I genuinely think he's a great guy and I also feel this is a phase that will pass. He will get tired,all I need to do is stay neutral and wait it out.

If I manage this,I'll have a friend who will always have my back at work.This is more valuable to me than a romp which may or may not even be worth my precious time.

Have a good day today.

Very nice analysis!!! grin
Have a good day too

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Ains: 11:02am On Mar 06
luminouz:
Mrsthang...mrsthang...mrsthang..

Isn't it an irony of life that u can't always get what u want?? U have a good job others don't have,cute kids,a loving husband and a good life but the sex life is not up to par?? Yet I don't have all these things u possess and women run from me cuz according to them,I'm a sex monster. Or else how do u explain going on 5-8 rounds overnight (10pm - 5am) almost everyday,with quickies in the afternoon?? Got to a point,one of the girls ran away from me...screaming 'my pūssy is peppering me ooo'. I was embarrassed... I look soft as liquid soap but I'm highly sexed and now I fear I may never meet a woman to satusfy me sexually.. I always seem to burn with this sexual energy especially if I love or Care about the girl.

One love!!!
But bro, how come you have this kind of sexual strength and energy, is it talent or a skill.

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 11:25am On Mar 06
Ains:

But bro, how come you have this kind of sexual strength and energy, is it talent or a skill.

Maybe talent...cuz the energy wasn't learned. I just have it,so long I like the babe....
But if I dont like the girl,if she fine pass agbani darego,I won't even be aroused!!

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Ains: 5:23pm On Mar 06
luminouz:

Maybe talent...cuz the energy wasn't learned. I just have it,so long I like the babe....
But if I dont like the girl,if she fine pass agbani darego,I won't even be aroused!!
I hail bro..

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06
Ains:

I hail bro..
Na me hail u pass baba wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beginnigs Of Love And Death / How Do I Get My Article Published In A Nigerian Newspaper???? / Broken Seal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.