Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos (53145 Views)

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by joshkiddies: 9:33pm On May 24, 2017
A KAI official (Kick Against Indiscipline ), Moshood Ayeni, lost his life after angry hawkers who reacted to the arrest of their mates Jeremiah Nnana and Orich Nwofokoh who displayed their wares in traffic, stoned the deceased and his team at Iyana-Oworo area of Lagos.

In the press statement released by the agency’s spokesperson, Alabi Rahmat, it was gathered that the mob pelted the KAI official vehicle with stones, one of which hit the deceased and fell him from the moving vehicle.

“The enforcement officials were returning from an assignment when they saw the traders and tried to do their jobs. They saw the traders hawking in traffic by Car Wash and arrested Jeremiah Nnana and Orich Nwofokoh both selling sausage and phone accessories.
The suspects were taken into the agency’s vehicle marked KRD643DS. Suddenly their colleagues, who had escaped came back and pelted the officials with stones. The hawkers started shouting and calling the KAI officials thief.
The stones thrown by the rampaging hawkers hit the victim on his head inside the vehicle and he fell down and became unconscious” she said.

She further disclosed that the victim was rushed to the state’s emergency centre, where he was referred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) but was pronounced dead on arrival.

According to The Nation, KAI’s Marshal General, Jimoh Amusat, also condemned the act, noting that the deceased was only doing his lawful duty.

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/kai-official-stoned-death-hawkers-lagos.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by hayboss: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
Ok. I am coming back to read grin angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ipafricaStaff(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2017
choiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by 2npe(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
God
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
RIP to the dead

Those people though, they sabi collect bribe!

Always intimidating frustrated citizens.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
RIP bro.

These street trader that sells stuff in traffic are always ready to cause havoc, LASG should arrest them all and jail them. Most of them have weapons and they rob at nights.

I was driving on Ozumba Mbadiwe one hot afternoon, this angry looking street hawker intentionally hit my side view mirror and i pulled over to teach him a lesson. To my surprise the guy didn't feel sorry and was ready to fight me , the moment i saw his fellows drawing close i just drove off.

They are very mean.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Florblu(f): 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
The man allowed the already frustrated people to vent their anger on him. RIP though

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
TheArticleNG:
cool cool cool cool

Is it cool to you that he's dead?

7 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
did he die?,chai!
someone that left his house for work this morning...dear God on that day thet we will leave our various houses for work and never return,let one bad running stomach just abort our movement like unwanted pregnancy for that day like it did today for me.
i know some people will not say amen.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2017
Those KAI official dey do over sabi most times

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On May 25, 2017
Those hawkers can be a nuisance but can also be a life saver when you are sitting inside Lagos traffic for two hours with hunger biting out your stomach lines.

The culprits should be arrested and punishment meted to them. Never you cause acts to endanger another person life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by sbashir10(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2017
i don't know afonja people too can be violent in nature..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by obonujoker(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2017
Why is KAI not arresting agberos..... buh street hawkers?? because of wetin dem go chop ba....

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by madenigga(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2017
If Lagos no favour you go back to your village and start farming.

Not where you wud be suffering in Lagos day in day out running up nd down from kai nd d rest hawking shit.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by laurel03(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2017
I pray make then allow ds Igbo get dr biafra.... so dt they will leave Nigeria for us. awon oloripelebe oshi

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 9:10am On May 25, 2017
See what the bitter recession has caused , for the hawkers it is now a do or die affair unlike during the prosperous past when they would allow people take away thier wares just like that

4 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by EternalTruth: 9:10am On May 25, 2017
Awolowo shildren and wickedness. TUFIAKWA

6 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by XXLDICK(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2017
mayday mayday there is a dimwit above me.

to the topic, RIP Bro. choose a noble profession and be good in your next life

3 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On May 25, 2017
sad angry sad Lagos state government should arrest those gala and lacasa boys HYPOBs yweets..Nah so they burned/destroyed some BRT buses .Ban/jail them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Alariwo2: 9:11am On May 25, 2017
Igbos go home.. or move to sambisa forest

na by force to dirty Lagos?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by sotall(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
ok
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by bunmioguns(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by banmee(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Those KAI official dey do over sabi most times

See response. Smh. So he deserved to die because of his "over sabi". Nigerians really deserve each other. Even monkeys and apes behave better than they do. What a people.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Victornezzar: 9:11am On May 25, 2017
Firgemachar:
Is this how the flatiyeasterners are 'developing' Lagos

How will the flattiyeasterners survive without Lagos when they get Biafra?

RIP to the slain. sad

Flatiyeasterners just got their burden in Lagos increased! angry
Hmmm
we always bring out tribalism out of every issue
why??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by idolda: 9:11am On May 25, 2017
Too bad
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Evablizin(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
Jesus tins d happen 4 naija
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 9:13am On May 25, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.