Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (48106 Views)

5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by sekem: 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
gidimasters:

Which action? Action to buy ebook?

Implementing what's in inside the eBook

After reading the eBook, most people will just dump it somewhere without trying as much as lifting a finger to get things started

You wouldn't blame them though

Most of our people, once they hear about internet business, erroneously think making money on the internet is so simple and almost effortless

Unfortunately...

It's not

And money does not come like that

You need to take certain precise and practical actions first before you start seeing some positive results
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Carmal90(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
The jagaban himself... I respect did dude
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Sebastine1994(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
Physician heal thyself first. There are two things that cant be hidden forever. The sun and the truth. Make money from all these your gimmick first

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Cooleasy(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2017
importexpert:
In my previous article, I explained two businesses that you can engage in without spending a dime. When I wrote that article, I knew that lack of capital was one of the biggest stumbling blocks facing many Nigerians. The reactions and emails I got further solidified that fact.

Because it is still my desire to see Nigerians succeed, I have decided to once again explain three businesses you can start with from home with zero capital. Yes, you heard me; zero capital. Starting a business without capital is one of the incredible privileges that we have in the 21st century. Sadly, very few people know about this. Not to worry because you are about to leave that clique.

Business 1:

DropShipping:

This is one business that I rarely hear people talk about. This tells you it is relatively unknown. DropShipping is a type of online business whereby you operate as a store owner who receives orders for goods. However, in this case, you don’t get to have a store whereby you house the goods that you receive orders for. When you receive the orders, you can then make purchases from ecommerce stores like Alibaba or TradeKey or other stores (as applicable to your orders)

How it works

All you simply need to do is collect orders from your customers and give them a deadline that it will take for them to receive the goods based on the information from the third party. Then you may proceed to make the purchase from a third party and it is shipped to the customer directly. The third party handles everything from packaging to shipping. You do not get to pay for shipping fees as there is no need for you to even handle the goods.

Advantages

- Pressure from the business is low since you basically act like a middle man
- You can offer a wide range of products
- There is potential for high turn-over rate for hot products in the market
- There is almost no risk in the business
- You don’t have to worry about warehousing the products
- You are free from the handling, labeling and packaging

How to start

The first thing you need to do is identify good sellers. You have to look out at a number of factors like the duration for delivery, reviews from those who have used the sellers etc. Once you have verified this, you will need to know what kind of products you want to list as available for purchase by your customers. They have to be products that are in demand in the market. You also have to compare the prices of the products with what is available in the local market so you can know if you can offer a better price to your customers etc.

Business 2

Kindle Direct Publishing:

Do you enjoy writing? Then this is definitely for you. With Kindle, you can begin to publish your books. The good news about this is that your market is not restricted, it is global! You can always track the number of sales you make on each book that you publish

How it works:

When you register on the site, you are immediately eligible to commence publishing. The more the number of sales you are able to make, the more your income will increase. However, Amazon will deduct 30% of your earnings if you are not a US person or if you do not reside in countries with tax treaties with the US. You will get your earnings in US dollars 60 days after every month that you have made sales.

Advantages

- The market is global which means more chances to make sales
- Once you publish a book, you will continue earning royalties for life
- You can publish books at your own convenience or pace

How to start

Go to kdp dot amazon dot com and register. Once you have done this, you can start publishing your books. However, it is important that I state that Amazon frowns at plagiarism. They want fresh works. So, even if you do research for your books, learn to rewrite them using your own words to avoid troubles with them.

Business 3

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth and Relationship etc. Evergreen niches are niches that regularly earn money.

In Conclusion, I maintain that there are several opportunities all around that are begging to be explored. You just have to identify them. And when you do, you have to conquer what has held many people back for years despite the knowledge they have. I am talking about procrastination. Start now!

A Chinese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago. The second best time is NOW!” So, get to work now and enjoy later.

You Can Join Me And Other Few Successful Affiliate Marketers at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html To See Exactly What We Do To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing.

Please clarify issues of copyright if one publishes a book on Amazon. Are one's publications protected by copyright? And if yes, how?
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by zinaunreal(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2017
Nonsense
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Isomerizm(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2017
1999pikin:
online biz rocks ...you earn at the comfort of your home ...thanks to the nairalander who introduced me to the one am currently on now.. as a student I earn like a worker . lol
What online business? If you don't mind.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by EngrKem: 1:10am On May 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by spella: 2:20am On May 25, 2017
based on logistics, send me an email.
onyg18@gmail.com
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by ambafrank: 2:31am On May 25, 2017
Pls add me in 08036289976 e mail ambafrank1977@gmail.com
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by greatermax77(m): 5:28am On May 25, 2017
Aim global is an online business you do from the comfort of your home & earn daily with offices here in Nig.
whatsapp me on 08084132588 & I will teach how it works
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 6:04am On May 25, 2017
Good stuff.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 6:25am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
To all those that already have the affiliate jagaban, kindly check your mail as i sent out a general mail about the long awaited affiliate jagaban whatsapp group. for those that are yet to receive the mail kindly be patient as it comes in batches, yours will hit your inbox soon.
I sent you a mail, still waiting for reply
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Finest4luv1(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2017
1999pikin:
online biz rocks ...you earn at the comfort of your home ...thanks to the nairalander who introduced me to the one am currently on now.. as a student I earn like a worker . lol
brother which one do u do now
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2017
sekem:

Implementing what's in inside the eBook

After reading the eBook, most people will just dump it somewhere without trying as much as lifting a finger to get things started

You wouldn't blame them though

Most of our people, once they hear about internet business, erroneously think making money on the internet is so simple and almost effortless

Unfortunately...

It's not

And money does not come like that

You need to take certain precise and practical actions first before you start seeing some positive results

well said bro. most Nigerians see earning online as magic. you just buy an ebook then you start earning money. they fail to understand that the ebook, just like a map is nothing in its self. it is its usage that add value to our lives.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
Carmal90:
The jagaban himself... I respect did dude

good morning bro. how is business and the family?
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2017
Cooleasy:

Please clarify issues of copyright if one publishes a book on Amazon. Are one's publications protected by copyright? And if yes, how?

good morning bro, Amazon is a U.S based company, they take copyright and copyright infringement very serious. below is a link to their form to report copy right infringement and get more details about dealing with intellectual property on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/infringement
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_14061711_claimcopyright?nodeId=201140760
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:43am On May 25, 2017
ambafrank:
Pls add me in 08036289976 e mail ambafrank1977@gmail.com

good morning bro. kindly find all the details you will need at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html as i do not add people anywhere.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Occurstaem(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:

good morning bro. how is business and the family?
You should at least help someone out.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2017
lofty900:
I sent you a mail, still waiting for reply

i believe i have sent the pack. if its concerning a different issue kindly give me a call. your success is my pride.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
Occurstaem:

with what bro?
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2017
euromilion:
Good stuff.

thanks bro.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Synord(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
To all those that already have the affiliate jagaban, kindly check your mail as i sent out a general mail about the long awaited affiliate jagaban whatsapp group. for those that are yet to receive the mail kindly be patient as it comes in batches, yours will hit your inbox soon.

I need help with the kindle publishing please..urgent
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by arizona20: 7:01am On May 25, 2017
@importexpert,plssss email me ur mobile no.want us to talk more. nanamm4real@yahoo.com thanks
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by folahann(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2017
When you see people campaign vigorously in order to sell their eBook, you begin to wonder if they really make that much from what is written in the eBook.

Yes, I know info marketing is a form of business, a lucrative one at that but shouldn't you be applying the method yourself more than trying to sell the method if it really works as much as you claim it does.

This particular post looks like a sponsored thread on nairaland. It keeps making front page over and over again. Seun, have your mods starting charging people to move their thread to homepage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by moststylish(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
all information posted here are all for free on YouTube.. tutors with succinct video analysis... with the right key words especially affiliate marketing with clickbank dot com..you will be taught how to drive traffic to your affiliate links etc..which niches are marketable and so on..I don't know why we depend on someone to spoon feed us..the Internet is an open market of treasures..dip in your hook and catch your fish...the world owe you nothing..
no be money man go take buy data to stream on YouTube
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 7:30am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
In my previous article, I explained two businesses that you can engage in without spending a dime. When I wrote that article, I knew that lack of capital was one of the biggest stumbling blocks facing many Nigerians. The reactions and emails I got further solidified that fact.

Because it is still my desire to see Nigerians succeed, I have decided to once again explain three businesses you c
[/b][color=#990000][/color]an start with from home with zero capital. Yes, you heard me; zero capital. Starting a business without capital is one of the incredible privileges that we have in the 21st century. Sadly, very few people know about this. Not to worry because you are about to leave that clique.

[b]Business 1:

DropShipping:

This is one business that I rarely hear people talk about. This tells you it is relatively unknown. DropShipping is a type of online business whereby you operate as a store owner who receives orders for goods. However, in this case, you don’t get to have a store whereby you house the goods that you receive orders for. When you receive the orders, you can then make purchases from ecommerce stores like Alibaba or TradeKey or other stores (as applicable to your orders)

How it works

All you simply need to do is collect orders from your customers and give them a deadline that it will take for them to receive the goods based on the information from the third party. Then you may proceed to make the purchase from a third party and it is shipped to the customer directly. The third party handles everything from packaging to shipping. You do not get to pay for shipping fees as there is no need for you to even handle the goods.

Advantages

- Pressure from the business is low since you basically act like a middle man
- You can offer a wide range of products
- There is potential for high turn-over rate for hot products in the market
- There is almost no risk in the business
- You don’t have to worry about warehousing the products
- You are free from the handling, labeling and packaging

How to start

The first thing you need to do is identify good sellers. You have to look out at a number of factors like the duration for delivery, reviews from those who have used the sellers etc. Once you have verified this, you will need to know what kind of products you want to list as available for purchase by your customers. They have to be products that are in demand in the market. You also have to compare the prices of the products with what is available in the local market so you can know if you can offer a better price to your customers etc.

Business 2

Kindle Direct Publishing:

Do you enjoy writing? Then this is definitely for you. With Kindle, you can begin to publish your books. The good news about this is that your market is not restricted, it is global! You can always track the number of sales you make on each book that you publish

How it works:

When you register on the site, you are immediately eligible to commence publishing. The more the number of sales you are able to make, the more your income will increase. However, Amazon will deduct 30% of your earnings if you are not a US person or if you do not reside in countries with tax treaties with the US. You will get your earnings in US dollars 60 days after every month that you have made sales.

Advantages

- The market is global which means more chances to make sales
- Once you publish a book, you will continue earning royalties for life
- You can publish books at your own convenience or pace

How to start

Go to kdp dot amazon dot com and register. Once you have done this, you can start publishing your books. However, it is important that I state that Amazon frowns at plagiarism. They want fresh works. So, even if you do research for your books, learn to rewrite them using your own words to avoid troubles with them.

Business 3

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth and Relationship etc. Evergreen niches are niches that regularly earn money.

In Conclusion, I maintain that there are several opportunities all around that are begging to be explored. You just have to identify them. And when you do, you have to conquer what has held many people back for years despite the knowledge they have. I am talking about procrastination. Start now!

A Chinese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago. The second best time is NOW!” So, get to work now and enjoy later.

You Can Join Me And Other Few Successful Affiliate Marketers at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html To See Exactly What We Do To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Slai1: 7:30am On May 25, 2017
@op, I admire your passion and creativity. But fact is, all those whose testimonies you posted above, none has stated how much he has made from your e-book. That's what I look out to see.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.