Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,759 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis (83375 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Re-photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by ajepako(f): 8:03am On May 25, 2017
Pope be like:

Americans: make una come carry una load oh...

Americans be like:

It's helep me add that Odunlade Adekola meme pls...
grin

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by LordOfNaira: 8:05am On May 25, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I'm a mass servant in the Roman Catholic, but I can tell you that the pope may not be happy with Donald Trump be he unclearly supported Nnamdi Kanu who had come to expose most of the scriptural truth which they have been hiding from us thereby reduced the rate of cash inflow. The same reason Mbaka did not support Nnamdi Kanu and his quest.

You people really think Nnamdi is this important I am sure neither the Pope nor Trump has ever heard about Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by pokipoki: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
I wonder how trump policies have affected nigerian immigrating to the US?
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by JideAmuGiaka: 8:23am On May 25, 2017
klax:
Because Trump is animal from planet Ape.

Why would Pope shake his hand. A beast ass hold in human flesh.

Where is your compression prowess? Pls think, don't allow these Spoon fed bloggers deceive you. There is no way the two will meet without proper hand shake and after the hand shake, they pose for pictures which is what the op posted and left the pics where they shaked hands and hug.
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2017
Missonas:

I said cheerful not careful what does hypocrisy have to do with loosing up
Sorry i thought you wrote careful, the bolded. The Pope had said that anyone intent on building walls rather than bridges was “not Christian”, a remark that the then Republican candidate branded “disgraceful”. You don't expect him (Trump) to come and be laughing... Yes strictly on business.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Codes151(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2017
newafricaken254:
when did you hear obama leaking secrets provided by a friendly country to america,like your idiot friend Trump !?
i didn't say am a trump fan okay! Ask first

Obama is a fool!

Have no business with trump as long as he minds his own biz
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by LoveJesus87(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Stop looking for fire where there's no smoke OP. You don't expect the pope to be putting up smile upandan. They shook and when they met and he sure laughed.....this is just a "time for business" face.

Up man-U though.
Down man u
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by crackhouse(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2017
....and u refuse to show us where they greeted before posing for pic or didn't they shake hands before taking pics?
Mischievous poster.
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Ulomoney(f): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
His money and financial brains.

HungerBAD:
Even his wife refused him to touch her twice openly on this trip.

What exactly is there to love about Trump?abi you want Trump to grab him by the?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by mexxmoney: 9:40am On May 25, 2017
blingxx:

ignorant bastard ....you clearly have no reason to call him a fool ...he was not even responsible for 9/11 or Iraq war ..if you are looking for the worse and most foolish u.s president pls do research on George bush then come back and reply me undecided

The only reply you are getting is that you are the one who is an ignorant bastard. I have my reasons for calling Obama a fool and it has nothing to do with 9/11 or Iraq
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by mexxmoney: 9:45am On May 25, 2017
Codes151:
i didn't say am a trump fan okay! Ask first

Obama is a fool!

Have no business with trump as long as he minds his own biz

Don't mind these childish Obama fans. They think once u dislike Obama then u must be a Trump fan. I agree with you 100% that Obama is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Smeago007(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2017
Henry080:
Long life to his Holiness

Sharap
Which holiness

The beast on earth
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2017
KissChrixx:
Everywhere!!
The propaganda against Trump is just too much..... Let Him be angry

You never sabi where your own president dey o undecided
tell them
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by jidowu84: 10:50am On May 25, 2017
The pope can never smile naa when Trump is not part of their Illuminati caucus.
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by alezzy13: 11:24am On May 25, 2017
Ulomoney:
His money and financial brains.
MONEY!!

fixed cool
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by alezzy13: 11:25am On May 25, 2017
KissChrixx:
Everywhere!!

The propaganda against Trump is just too much..... Let Him be angry

You never sabi where your own president dey o undecided

When the idiot was doing the same propaganda against Obama, where were you?? Hyprocrites.
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Abdul124(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2017
I believe dere is a resent capture of pop Frances and Trumph where both smiled.
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by brojoshua: 12:48pm On May 25, 2017
One of the pictures was the two beasts meeting themselves, one from the sea and the other from land, but only they that are made wise in heart will understand
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by nwokkee99: 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Cityguy: 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
Next2Bezee:
All this people won't let Trump rest ehn! shocked

Our western muslim brothers have been against this man because he doesn't want them to come and bomb his country sad
Abi. If Pope like make he smile, if he like, make he no smile. Trump no care, why should I?
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by markemcee(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
This ain't news
Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:50pm On May 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people really think Nnamdi is this important I am sure neither the Pope nor Trump has ever heard about Nnamdi Kanu.
Unfortunately for you that's your ignominious choice of reasoning, how can you know the wild range to which Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike1 of Biafra land, Onwa gburu gburu 1 in Africa at large, the great man who single handedly sank the zoo and their presidiot, the horror of the entire zoo republic; how can you know wild range of his prominence from your abominable rat hole?

Re: Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis by Codes151(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
newafricaken254:
i am not bitter sh@thead like you
u just wake and run into chats to insult your benefactors mate"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media / US Politics Today! / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.