Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air (43064 Views)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Abdulmunafi Sarina Rides A Motorcycle To His Farm In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Ddaji(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2017
danyaril2yahoo:
I hope sey una no go become 2nd or 3rd wife? Or marry a man as old as your father
That one is better than being ashawo in italy and other western countries after crossing hot desert or camp as a baby producer in baby factory.
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by yahmaid04(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
Afrok:
I'm Afrok, nice to meet you the beautiful daughters of Azman...
Op! are u satisfied now?
you gave a Bleep when you commented
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Elfaris(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2017
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Teespice(f): 11:45am On May 25, 2017
Amberon:
That wasn't the case with mine. When was the last time you flew with them?

January 2017
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Mouthgag: 12:00pm On May 25, 2017
Mrop:
Eeehn eehn .......FAKE SOLDEIR WAS BEATEN LIKE HELL... WATCH
HELL?
HOW THE Bleep IS HELL BEATEN
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by TeamSimple(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
U ppl and hypocrisy. Today,islam is one thing,their private life is another. Tomorrow,islam is a way of life.
I bet you don't know the meaning of Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2017
TeamSimple:

You are not a fellow, so don't say 'fellow muslims'. Stop causing mischief on public forum.

Islam is one thing, their private life is another. God ain't forcing anyone to dress according to how he ordained. He awaits us all.

loud it
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Amberon: 3:15pm On May 25, 2017
Mine was in the first week of January.
Teespice:

January 2017
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by effido666: 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s] trash trash trash they deserve to chop their father's money
nonsense!
no wahala.....but we men go chop dem too
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Ramlay(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
U ppl and hypocrisy.
Today,islam is one thing,their private life is another.
Tomorrow,islam is a way of life.
Ignorance at it peak! God says "we indeed shown them the way,if they like they should be thankful or they should be ingrate"the statement above does not in anyway negate that islam is a way of life. The choice is urs
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by Emanodimo(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2017
Built2last:
Why does most billionaires of Northern extraction have oil connections.

Because that is where big money grows...."Oil Power"...Oil wealth is unimaginable when it boom.
Re: Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air by virtousB: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Amberon:
I meant to say "on the boarding pass". It will be stated online or on the ticket but somehow it would be omitted on the boarding pass. I've used them twice and the same thing happened. I don't know if it's an everyday occurrence but it definitely happened to me and all the other azman air travelers there.

Please was your flight delayed when you used Azman? Thinking of flying with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment / Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.