Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should I Let Him Know? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Let Him Know? (513 Views)

Use Of Social Media Gone Wrong: To Him Who Has An Ear, Let Him Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Him Know? by deafeyez: 11:43pm On May 24, 2017
I work as a contract staff with a company. The then Manager of the Company and My Boss are from Akwa Ibom. The Manager had some issues with her second and she was removed as a manager while she is still in the branch and another manager was brought to over him.
My Boss is now taking the former manager to spiritual houses as the new manager and her second has found out. The assist manager just told me he wants to sack my Boss. Though I told him not to but he says he is saving his life.
Now, I don't know if I should tell my Boss or I should mind my biz.
Re: Should I Let Him Know? by sben2308(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2017
U r at a cross road cuz either way ur boss will know but it's advisable he hears from u first. ND that's if u both r very close.
And if u r not den I advise, just b looking like lookman.....
Re: Should I Let Him Know? by Afonjashapmouth: 11:49pm On May 24, 2017
Ur explanation self fit run person mad... Anyways if ur own life and job no mean anything to u talk. Cos after u talk and d person from vex go confront d talkerlee e don b for u b that
Re: Should I Let Him Know? by deafeyez: 12:59am On May 25, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Ur explanation self fit run person mad... Anyways if ur own life and job no mean anything to u talk. Cos after u talk and d person from vex go confront d talkerlee e don b for u b that

Sorry for the explanation I go school for night.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Panel Interview, June 2017 / How Do I Build Confidence To Speak In Public / B.sc. Industrial Chemistry To M. Sc Chemical Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.