Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (26152 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by cathytemi(f): 2:15am On May 25, 2017
Today is Precious Chikwendu aka Snowhite, Femi Fani-Fakayode’s wife and he took to Instagram to pen a beautiful birthday poem for the beautiful lady and mother of his son who he fondly calls Mama Aragorn. Read below;

SNOWHITE: A BIRTHDAY POEM FOR MAMA ARAGORN

From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile.
From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy.

From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from where come men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.

From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings.

God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity. Your star shall shine from generation to generation.

Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter.
Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting, shall shake the very foundations of humanity and melt even the hardest of hearts.
You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end.

Your sun shall never set and God’s light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life.
You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages.
From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion.

Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope: you are Snowhite, the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.

Happy birthday!

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/05/see-beautiful-birthday-photos-of-femi-fani-kayodes-wife-as-he-writes-her-a-sweet-poem/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Mcreloaded(m): 4:50am On May 25, 2017
Poetic justice nice red

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Mcreloaded(m): 4:51am On May 25, 2017
When you have money and also crave power that's when you start oppressing people around you as too much money craves power to oppress it only takes the grace of God to have money and be content without power

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by YungJo207(m): 5:09am On May 25, 2017
No comment.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by sunnysunny69(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2017
Beautiful, truth must be said.

31 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by crazyABO(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2017
Child abuse undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by pyyxxaro: 7:11am On May 25, 2017
This guy just de give this innocent small gal steady OBUKWOKUO embarassed

FFK I hail oh cool

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Mrop(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2017
awww... I love this pictures .....SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by SamAbims(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by XXLDICK(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2017
I so much dislike this guy eh.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Pavore9: 8:38am On May 25, 2017
She is looking good.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by hobermener: 8:38am On May 25, 2017
Chai Femi! Femi!! Femi!!!
Dix gyal pvssy go make sense die shocked shocked

#proudlyApervert

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Victorakats(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2017
Lovely poem!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by BoosBae(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
Igbo Amaka cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by anny268(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
She's pretty.. HBD to Mrs. FFK

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by glosplendid(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
Pretty woman....nice pix....happy birthday to her

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:40am On May 25, 2017
Ffk go soon release he album
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Mandesz(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
Did you know?
FFK wife is Fayose concubine!
Only Fayose n I know this secret

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by InvertedHammer: 8:41am On May 25, 2017
/
For those wondering why FFK is a turncoat...how can you have this beautiful Igbo woman at home and not support anything and everything Igbo? Go against your in-laws and your home turns to a battleground.

FFK is under leash and has been tamed. Take it or leave it.
//

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by hucienda: 8:41am On May 25, 2017
luv nwantinti

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by nkwuocha: 8:41am On May 25, 2017
grin

No wonder he chased all his yourba wives. The igbo girl is a beauty to behold, coupled with the fact that she brought with her good luck into his life by giving him an heir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by tiger28: 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Hmmmm. Coming from the earlier hater if igbos.i will forever remember his anti igbo articles.So what changed nowobj was right, give him a plate of food...........

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by LexngtonSteele: 8:46am On May 25, 2017
FFK - Afonja Demon doing what he knows best wink

"Expanding" Igbo boreholes

No wonder he is loved & respected in JewLand

Igwe FFK

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by EweduAfonja(f): 8:46am On May 25, 2017
When will my Afonja ladies with Rugged face fine like this Beautiful and well created ladies from the EAST..

I'm jealousiooo....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by soberdrunk(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2017
So with all the "Wisdom" boda' FFk is claiming to have, he truly believes this 'oyinbo pepper' loves him? I can bet my two testicles that this doll wont look at him twice if he was just the average income earning Joe....... angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by KemjikaEme: 8:48am On May 25, 2017
FFK steady massaging and appealing to the igbo sensibility. Anyway,it's all good. Respect your wife and her ethnic group.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Alitair(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Lemme hear that is him that wrote that thing.
Must have blessed one poet's life in return for silence.

Me sha.... I am try to compose my own. That psquare studio gave me mad inspiration.

Airforce1 come and do chorus for me na
cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Houseofglam7(f): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Awwwwww
Love knows no barriers indeed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by aboki2000(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2017
cathytemi:
Today is Precious Chikwendu aka Snowhite, Femi Fani-Fakayode’s wife and he took to Instagram to pen a beautiful birthday poem for the beautiful lady and mother of his son who he fondly calls Mama Aragorn. Read below;

SNOWHITE: A BIRTHDAY POEM FOR MAMA ARAGORN

From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile.
From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy.

From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from where come men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.

From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings.

God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity. Your star shall shine from generation to generation.

Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter.
Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting, shall shake the very foundations of humanity and melt even the hardest of hearts.
You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end.

Your sun shall never set and God’s light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life.
You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages.
From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion.

Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope: you are Snowhite, the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.

Happy birthday!

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/05/see-beautiful-birthday-photos-of-femi-fani-kayodes-wife-as-he-writes-her-a-sweet-poem/

Her kpekuss don turn Femi's brain to Butter ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Evablizin(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.