Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Infinity Hot 3 System Update Issues (help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinity Hot 3 System Update Issues (help) (961 Views)

The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected / TECNO L9 System Update......amdroid 8.0? / Tecno WX3P System Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinity Hot 3 System Update Issues (help) by kid7soccer(m): 3:43am On May 25, 2017
Hi everyone my sister uses an infiniti hot 3 device, it not been rooted or flashed just same as it was brought but the issue is it can't Install updates. Once I turn On data I get the system update notification asking me to download the file. This I do with ease , but once I run the installation It will either take forever to unzip the file or I get a zip file error. I have tried moving the zip File to SD card and running it as local update file but it it the same. I have downloaded the update file over ten time,. But to no avail Please kindly help me out cause the current version is far out of date And the device is beginning to act weird eg freezing, app stopping etc. Please any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: Infinity Hot 3 System Update Issues (help) by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
kid7soccer:
Hi everyone my sister uses an infiniti hot 3 device, it not been rooted or flashed just same as it was brought but the issue is it can't Install updates. Once I turn On data I get the system update notification asking me to download the file. This I do with ease , but once I run the installation It will either take forever to unzip the file or I get a zip file error. I have tried moving the zip File to SD card and running it as local update file but it it the same. I have downloaded the update file over ten time,. But to no avail Please kindly help me out cause the current version is far out of date And the device is beginning to act weird eg freezing, app stopping etc. Please any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Hi @kid7soccer I presume that you're referring to INFINIX HOT 3. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to get the Software Update done. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Infinity Hot 3 System Update Issues (help) by kid7soccer(m): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @kid7soccer I presume that you're referring to INFINIX HOT 3. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to get the Software Update done. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
thanks Alot I already got it done at the carlcare center thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Now We Have A Made-in-nigeria Phone [afrione] / . / Google Is Releasing A New Android App To Beat Slow Internet Speeds In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.