Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid (901 Views)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by GrayAces: 8:28am On May 25, 2017
A serving minister at Believers love world ministry, known as Christ's Embassy Church , Rev. Sunday Olisa, Has allegedly sexually molested a 16 year old maid and impregnated her 4 times...Read more HERE...
Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by madone: 8:35am On May 25, 2017
GrayAces:
A serving minister at Believers love world ministry, known as Christ's Embassy Church , Rev. Sunday Olisa, Has allegedly sexually molested a 16 year old maid and impregnated her 4 times...READ MORE HERE... http://www.unbrokenchords.com/6962-2/
ooo lord where was his wife. I blame all this pastors' wives for all this sexual issue. They should satisfy their husband na. They should stop running for vice president of the church and face their home their primary assignment is their husband. My heart weeps when I see some of this news of pastors messing up. Becos I no pastors always marry beautiful women. Pastors' wives please where ever u are face ur husband leave church matters alone. If ur husband fall into sexual sin. U too LL face the shame.

1 Like

Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 8:42am On May 25, 2017
madone:
ooo lord where was his wife. I blame all this pastors' wives for all this sexual issue. They should satisfy their husband na. They should stop running for vice president of the church and face their home their primary assignment is their husband. My heart weeps when I see some of this news of pastors messing up. Becos I no pastors always marry beautiful women. Pastors' wives please where ever u are face ur husband leave church matters alone. If ur husband fall into sexual sin. U too LL face the shame.
pastors with their high konji, if female Church ATTENDANCE were ask to DRESS well before coming to Church all this sexual scandal will be reduce. in MUGABE VOICE

1 Like

Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by madone: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
Asapcymg:
pastors with their high konji, if female Church ATTENDANCE were ask to DRESS well before coming to Church all this sexual scandal will be reduce. in MUGABE VOICE
even if every lady in the church cover from head to toe. A man with a broken home will search out one. What people don't understand is this,pastors are suffering they have one of the worst marriages they wont open up becos the society sees them as role model. Na one day the whole thing licks out and boom and we start hearing it. Pastors are dying in their marriages. Their wives are exposing them to danger. Elders and marriage committee of every church should sit their pastor down and ask him some questions. Forget all this "ooo praise the lord" attitude they re walking around with. That his wife is a problem to him. Either she is starving him of sex or attention. That ur husband is called to be a pastor of a thousand member does not men that u should carry ur own calling more than his own. Many pastors wives are the cause of their down fall.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by GrayAces: 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
is this a joke... How can you blame a victim for the crime of another
Asapcymg:
Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 26, 2017
GrayAces:
is this a joke... How can you blame a victim for the crime of another
I am a man, the more frequent we c female private part e.g thigh, boobz, cleavage, the more d devil will have advantage against us. be careful almost all men if given chance are rapisst
Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by GrayAces: 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
Asapcymg:
I am a man, the more frequent we c female private part e.g thigh, boobz, cleavage, the more d devil will have advantage against us. be careful almost all men if given chance are rapisst
are you even listening to yourself at all... To Rape someone is a choice... No man is a rapist only those who choose to be
Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
GrayAces:
are you even listening to yourself at all... To Rape someone is a choice... No man is a rapist only those who choose to be
go to your post. how can someone abort pregnancy 4 times and called it rape grin
Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by GrayAces: 8:33pm On May 26, 2017
Asapcymg:
go to your post. how can someone abort pregnancy 4 times and called it rape grin
in case you don't know ... there's something called statutory rape... look it up, thank me later
Re: Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2017
Thread Closed[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

"...I Will Kill Buhari!" - Says Mayweather / This Is Crazy! Read How Married Woman ‘mistakenly Have Sex’ With 27 Year-old / #5kkeepthechangebae Pablo Ayodeji's Elaborate Online Scam Exposed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.