Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (30284 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by poke(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2008
Ithink the if you read from begining you agree with
emol that the best buss to start will be fried yam buss
but i can also say you can sell pure water anywere you find yourself
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by poke(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2008
if the person seeking this advise is in my location i will show him how to turn that 4000
into a million it easy
SUEN it is only duriny the industrial age that you can say that #4000
is small to start a business but i our time, INFORMATION AGE
it takes only you strenght
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by poke(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2008
okonsbaba:

Go Start Play ;Ding BABA IJEBU with it. GOOD LUCK as u do that.

baba
why do you give such adv
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by NaijaEcash(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
It is hard making suggestion on issues like this without asking questions upon questions. It is very difficult to give a workable advice when you know nothing of the situation on ground and the potential of the would-be investor.

However, since the poster said he is a computer operator, I want to assume he is good in basic desktop publishing. therefore suggest he should conduct a little survey. It is most likely there will be people in the neighborhood who have computers at home and they need an evening tutor. Since he is a computer operator, he can easily share his knowledge for some token amount.

That way, he makes more money to boost up the N4,000 he currently has.

The only issue is: Does he like teaching people?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by kwadoski: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2008
Guy since you are a student, I believe that you are in High Institution. with the #4000 you can Buy 100 MTN recharge card with 940 which will be gain of 60, while the reminainng money can go for Call. i.e. you can set up a calling center in your room, Even other student will be making call with you phone. It is not easy but b4 you know it you make more profit.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Kikeade(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2008
Kick-off immediatly with 1 packet (50pcs) of leo smart biro .
You will still have a lot of money to save, later
re-invest it into your biz, when you start having big orders.

Cheers.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by oneunited(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
hey bros,
i'm sorry to say this,for naija you and me know that amount can start a good business you as a young star,haha,you are not old mama or papa nah!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Akpala: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2008
To start a business with 4000 is a big challenge to a young man but it is a game that one must have to win. First, this young man should see it as a game to play which must be won. Secondly, he must denial himself alot of thing, pleasure-ladies,fashion,food should stay a while for he to make proper focus in the challenge.
To fly yam is not a bed business, to supply plastic to retailers from the manufacturing firm wouldn't be a bad ideal. To sale flies-Biscuit, cHimChim is good business too. Moreso the individual can start a recharge card business if he can control his call urge.
well, he needs a council.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by dove6(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
My brother i know what u are passing thru,there are so many small scale businesses you can venture into i.e phone call, but i will advice you as a graduate to look around ur present ABODE and try 2 locate what people are hungry to get.

For example if their problem there is power failure look for products like Solar Chargers and sell to them getting about 500 bucks on each is no small money or better still since the FRSC will soon be taking a bold step OKADA RIDERS in the country who fails to where hemlets by january,go to d market,price it,go to park and negociate with if they want it buy few,supply them take your gain,b4 u do it 3 to 4 times you will see what would happen.

But pls and pls, b4 u start any business,pray and fast 4 a day to seek Divine Direction b4 you invest ur hard earned money in any bussiness.

I wish you all d best my brother.

I have some other tips 4 u for more information, send a blank message to
smileysamuelddoc@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by steamslide(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2008
One thing you could start is Home instructing. Since you are a computer operator, design a simple flyer telling people that you can teach them computer usage in their homes and offices!

Edit the flyers to have 4-6 slots in one A-4 paper (make it a little bigger than a complimentary card).

Go to the nearest campos and make cheap photocopies (usually not moere than N3/page on campuses).

Then cut and distribute to offices,and in your church (or mosque). Each page should give you 4-6 advert boxes!

Another is an online business. But you should look for the one you can start without buying any "kit " or "e-package" from any internet "vulture" that claims that online business will bring you millions in a few weeks.

In its true form its easy to start; only need money to browse in cafe.

There are sites that pay you to write articles and reports. some pay you to write up dissertations etc.
Just hit google and you will get a lot.

You may also download this free ebook "make $300 writing reports and articles" click the following link:

http://cash4naija.com

Hey got to go. will continue next time I log on.
Or PM me .

To Your Success,

www.cash4naija.com
www.showtimenigeria.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by tksays(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2009
Seun, there are actually many small businesss you can start with N400, even without money. Start from inside you. What business will you start if you have a $100000? This is the business you should consider starting. Find somewhere to start with your N4000 and go till you can grow your dream.
For me, am a business writer, so l will probably start with a news- stand.
Success!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
4,000 Naira?? na waoo!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by fuke(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
Emortal,. I think your advice is very practicable. Most of the advices given have not taken into consideration the fact  that the guy is a student. Apart from fried yam, the guy can cook rice and stew in the mornings and evenings assuming he can cook very well. And many boys are good cook. He of course has to be disciplined. The time others use infront of TV he will use to prepare for the next day. Students will prefer him to others, being one of their own. If he does not like the competition in rice let him try Asaro. He will stand out, before you know it he will be sending money to his parents
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by ViyonA(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
Start a packaged fruit business. As long as you live in a place where there are corporate businesses (Banks, Law firms, Schools, etc), you will have a ready market. trust me, my wife does it.

example: Pineapple N50 cut for 3 clients = N17 per person
Watermelon =N20 per person
Packages =N20 per person
-------------------------
Total cost N57 per person

The more fruits you put in the higher the cost and sale price

You can sell each pack for between N100 and N150 making a profit of between N40 - N90

If you have 20 clients thats a profit of between N800 - N1800 per day. Thats not bad with a N4, 000 capital. Is it?

Note: as a student, people will readily buy from you. you'll get to meet people, gain confidence etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by olivedmund(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2009
HI,
IS GOOD TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS. FOR YOUR QUESTION, GET MY BOOK 53 PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOUR CAN START ON YOUR OWN WITH LITTLE CAPITAL AND GROW IT TO A BIG TIME ORGANISATION.
YOUR PROBLEM IS OVER BECAUSE #4,000 IS VERY BIG.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by remioshy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
hi there,
pls contact me on remioshy@yahoo.com, i want to chip in for you but away from the public view
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by allimercy: 3:31am On Oct 04, 2009
Let him start home lesson for students in areas that he can teach ( perhaps if he can teach).

Use part of the money to do fliers and hit the street like a soldier to be distributing the flyers.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by transitbiz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
The're a lot of biz you can start with N4000,even with zero capital.
I have come to discover that success is much more of STATE OF MIND THAN ANY OTHER FACTOR .Bill Gate, the world’s richest man started Microsoft with virtually nothing but today, he has so much to show for those lowly beginnings. 
Late Chief M.K.O Abiola started as a drummer boy and ended as one of the riches man in the world. What magic did you thing is behind his success?Its just that he decided to use his brain.
I have just concluded a report TITTLED "HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE" with over 40 businesses you can start with less than N10,000. Note-- majority of the businesses therein can  be started without capital. Why not mail me  at  [email]transitadeomo2003@yahoo.com[/email].For details
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by transitbiz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
The're a lot of biz you can start with N4000,even with zero capital.
I have come to discover that success is much more of STATE OF MIND THAN ANY OTHER FACTOR .Bill Gate, the world’s richest man started Microsoft with virtually nothing but today, he has so much to show for those lowly beginnings.
Late Chief M.K.O Abiola started as a drummer boy and ended as one of the riches man in the world. What magic did you thing is behind his success?Its just that he decided to use his brain.
I have just concluded a report TITTLED "HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE" with over 40 businesses you can start with less than N10,000. Note-- majority of the businesses therein can  be started without capital. Why not mail me  at  [email]transitadeomo2003@yahoo.com[/email].For details
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Tuyis: 3:42am On Feb 20, 2010
Start an office cleaning business. Make about 500 flyers ( You can make them yourself ) and send them out. Use whatever is left to buy a mop and other cleaning products. Pronto you are in business.
Remember Daewoo was started with on $18,000. Most of the time it is the idea that will see you through not the start up capital.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by lamyem: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2010
u can order for our 2 IN 1 CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING e-MANUAL 08027524739, 08036320607
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by kabarka(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
HELLO YOKE

Quite a number of these recommendations is good.
        The advice am going to give you now,i have given to
        a boy from Akwa-ibom  state,and today he has a car of
         his own.
        ALL YOU NEED
        1, Good human relation
        2, a space like your room

Others you can borrow.

Now,i have been in the biz of sachet water for six good
         years with proven achievement.
         I have also written 2 books of which i recommend no 2
         which suit your condition now.
         The books are as follows:

1, THE SECRETS THAT MAKES MILLIONS IN SACHET WATER BIZ
          2, HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST #150,000 FROM WATER WITHOUT YOUR EFFORT.

THEY ARE SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE

Give me a call.

Sly B
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by kabarka(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
HELLO SEUN,

Your shortest means to generate more
       money on a daily bases is sachet water
       because it's what every living being takes
       daily.

This book will help you a lot:

''HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST #150,000 MONTHLY
          FROM WATER WITHOUT YOUR EFFORT''

And surprisingly AFFORDABLE

FOR DETAILS: write me now :slybmax@yahoo.com

To your success
       Sly B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.