Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Posting Old Topics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Posting Old Topics (810 Views)

Nysc Posting Online / Nnpc Medical Test And Posting / Do U Need A State Of Ur Choice In Ur N.y.s.c Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posting Old Topics by Arin: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2007
Hi nairalanders, my suggestion is that we should try and get rid of old topics that are probably no more relevant, cos they confuse people. Most time when i get online and see topics i havent seen before i go through them and do as advised only to find out later that some have been there for months and probably a year. i try to check out dates but some dont even show dates posted.
please let us find a way out so as not to confuse people.

Thank you all
Re: Posting Old Topics by Lush: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2007
Dude, you're right. It can be frustrating but i think its the moderators or is it the administrator that this point should be directed at. wink

(1) (Reply)

People Prime / Inter-rel And System Administration.can I Work With Both? / Job Dilemma To Move Or Not To Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.