Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66634 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Next2Bezee(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

Keep holding out and exploring every avenue that can get you your own accommodation as soon as possible. Nobody likes rejection, She could also end up framing you or claiming you slept with her even if you didn't.

Some will tell you to just give in and start sleeping with her, you can do that too but soon enough, Karma for those escapades will catch up with you. Good luck.

307 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Keep holding out and exploring every avenue that can get you your own accommodation as soon as possible. Nobody likes rejection, She could also end up framing you or claiming you slept with her even if you didn't.

Some will tell you to just give in and start sleeping with her, you can do that too but soon enough, Karma for those escapades will catch up with you. Good luck.

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew

9 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Next2Bezee(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2017
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew

Many things that happen these days catch a lot of people off guard, don't ever tell yourself "It can't happen to me". Just be cautious.

253 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2017
rat and cat no dey attend the same school..even if na free education..she a woman with feelings,, it's you that needs to change location bro.beta to squat with a fellow guy than stay with a woman who is not a blood relation

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:45am On May 25, 2017
fake story

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by ghost3040: 11:46am On May 25, 2017
SPACE BOOKED

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
Everybody want make him story reach front page... Bros, the part 2 of this your yeye story go reach front page, you hear?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by AlexCk: 11:47am On May 25, 2017
My advice,

Flee ooo,
She seems bent on having the "hankie pankie" with u. Biko run B4 she frames u like how potiphar's wife framed Joseph.

Is there no family or close friends u can stay with??.

God is very strength.

Be careful o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Many things that happens these days catch a lot of people off guard, don't ever tell yourself "It can't happen to me". Just be cautious.

thanks bro i understand. anyone u don dey for my shoes and was able to pull thru shld let me know how he did it
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by iPopAlomo(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2017
Cool story bruv...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Elmojiid(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2017
GOD wil see u tru sir

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by olac21(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2017
Be careful..that woman is satan's second in command!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by technicallyrich(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2017
I have noticed that all of you come online to act all good.if truly humans are like what I'm seeing online the world would have been a better place.anyway what I can deduce from your write up is.
You are looking for a job and since you know nigeria is a religious nation with preachin of heaven and he'll you want people here to give you a job so that lack of job won't lead you to sin.

2 you have high morals so anyone that employs you in his or her organization is save.

3 you are a good man with a good heart who considers people felling.
In summary you are stylisgly marketing yourself.but I will leave you with these quote.
You can deceive some of the people sometime but you can't deceive all the people all the time.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2017
desquad:
fake story

please and please and please... I'm always in politics section and got no time for romance section. Check when I join this forum and also check all my posts to see if i dey comment for romance topics

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Saintsammurai(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2017
k
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
technicallyrich:
I have noticed that all of you come online to act all good.if truly humans are like what I'm seeing online the world would have been a better place.anyway what I can deduce from your write up is.
You are looking for a job and since you know nigeria is a religious nation with preachin of heaven and he'll you want people here to give you a job so that lack of job won't lead you to sin.

2 you have high morals so anyone that employs you in his or her organization is save.

3 you are a good man with a good heart who considers people felling.
In summary you are stylisgly marketing yourself.but I will leave you with these quote.
You can deceive some of the people sometime but you can't deceive all the people all the time.

if what i'm saying is the truth or not weti concern u

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by simplyhonest(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2017
if this story is true.... then just be a man and move out.... don't tell me you don't have male friends.
also, let's stop playing the victim tag, it is lame. take hold of your life and make the most of it.... flee all APPEARANCE of evil....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2017
id911:

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon.I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

cc: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
You think this your lie can get you accommodation here? Bros, try elsewhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2017
Elmojiid:
GOD wil see u tru sir
Amen. God bless bro

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by smardray(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2017
Bro, if u finish writing this story, people will think u pirated yemi my lover's film....think of another storyline..cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

if what i'm saying is the truth may u be judged, that's what i can say to u
see this one, na swear be this one?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
daben1:
You think this your lie can get you accommodation here? Bros, try elsewhere

I'm only narrating what I'm experiencing never said you should accommodate me bro. Pray u don't have an encounter in this life where ur so confused and need advice but someone comes up to say ur lieing

19 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
smardray:
Bro, if u finish writing this story, people will think u pirated yemi my lover's film....think of another storyline..cheesy
hahahahahahah.... Leave that guy joor

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Saintsammurai(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2017
daben1:
cheesy
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I'm only narrating what I'm experiencing never said you should accommodate me bro. Pray u don't have an encounter in this life where ur so confused and need advice but someone comes up to say ur lieing
oga! You're not experiencing anything, stop deceiving yourself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

cc: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
move out of the house. I no fit blow grammar for this simple problem

19 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by firstking01(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

Don't you have family members like sisters, brothers, cousins and etc??

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2017
daben1:

I never wanted to write all these things but I only need people u may have had similar experience to tell me how they got themselves out without compromising. But u said is a fake story and someone else said is a lie and all that. That's quite unfair because you don't really know for sure what is going on around me

9 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
smardray:

I don't think it's an offense for one to ask for advice on what has been happening to him. Sometimes Some people may have almost similar experiences in life. I never wanted to say this out because some people like lies but abhor the truth. The reason I kept it to myself for some time now is because of comment like this and and how i can make people believe me but it so unfortunate this still came up

9 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I never wanted to write all these things but I only need people u may have had similar experience to tell me how they got themselves out without compromising. But u said is a fake story and someone else said is a lie and all that. That's quite unfair because you don't really know for sure what is going on around me
ahn ahn, bros, you wan cry?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
move out of the house. I no fit blow grammar for this simple problem

Thank you ma. Working on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.