Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline (6617 Views)

PZ Cussons OND/Graduate Job Recruitment [Deadline: 05/Jun/19] / Bank Customer Services Executive Recruitment (Deadline: 30/May/2019) / Urgent Recruitment. Deadline Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by 8kingz(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2017
Please fellow nairalander anybody with appropriate intelligence on when The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment is going to close should please let me know. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Bpfems(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
You have Six Weeks to this time to do everything concerning the registration on the portal.

Just begin Now.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by 8kingz(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
Bpfems:
You have Six Weeks to this time to do everything concerning the registration on the portal.

Just begin Now.
Thanks man
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by kenlolly75: 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
8kingz:
Thanks man
July 3rd.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by slizzyb(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2017
Am through with the online registration,, wat next step pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by horlaydhay(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
Wait
slizzyb:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by 8kingz(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2017
slizzyb:
Please I have tried to register but it is telling me the email account or password is invalid, I used another account and it is saying the same thing
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by beejay101(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2017
8kingz:

Please I have tried to register but it is telling me the email account or password is invalid, I used another account and it is saying the same thing
I am on step 8 of d online registration...but my informations are not submitting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by shakol91(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2017
i can't choose my Local Government please help
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Oyimzy(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2017
Log out and login later or use Chrome or another browser, log in and Lock data
beejay101:

I am on step 8 of d online registration...but my informations are not submitting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Oyimzy(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
shakol91:
i can't choose my Local Government please help

Make sure you have chosen your state first, or use chrome browser
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by donstain2000(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
Please I forgot to upload a passport, is there consequences for that, or do I register again with another email?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by saqo(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
My local government: Ilorin East Local Government is not among the list of local governments for Kwara state . I am stuck. Anybody in my shoe?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by AjiChris(f): 8:20pm On May 28, 2017
Sorry plz what's the qualification or can o'level graduate apply?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by purity2all(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
8kingz:

Try logging into that mail
account to confirm if your mail address and password are correct.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by shakol91(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2017
Oyimzy:

Make sure you have chosen your state first, or use chrome browser
Thanks. Please I need someone to put me through on how to fill 2 sittings for O'Level. It keeps showing *more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same* at the bottom
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Oyimzy(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
shakol91:
Thanks. Please I need someone to put me through on how to fill 2 sittings for O'Level. It keeps showing *more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same* at the bottom

After Selecting 2 sittings,the default subject is Accounting, make sure it doesn't appear twice, and another thing is you have to fill all 9 boxes, thats how the application is programmed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by judecares1(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
Sure u can apply provided u ve 4credits

AjiChris:
Sorry plz what's the qualification or can o'level graduate apply?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Oyimzy(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
donstain2000:
Please I forgot to upload a passport, is there consequences for that, or do I register again with another email?
The deed has already been done, just place your passport on the form printed and photocopy it.... together so your passport displays. I don't think the system will disqualify you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Oyimzy(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2017
saqo:
My local government: Ilorin East Local Government is not among the list of local governments for Kwara state . I am stuck. Anybody in my shoe?
Select Another LG, the error is from them.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by saqo(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
Oyimzy:

Select Another LG, the error is from them.
Thanks. They have effected the changes. My local government is now there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by conjugal(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2017
Same here, can someone put me through please. Thanks

quote author=8kingz post=56951132]
Please I have tried to register but it is telling me the email account or password is invalid, I used another account and it is saying the same thing [/quote]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by conjugal(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
I'm having same issues here, please tell me how to go about it. I need help. Thanks

Try logging into that mail
account to confirm if your mail address and password are correct.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Absule: 3:33pm On May 30, 2017
beejay101:

use big later for stating
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by AjiChris(f): 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
judecares1:
Sure u can apply provided u ve 4credits
thankz
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Beejayx: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
Pls the immigration recruitment link oo.
Pls any one help
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by shakol91(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2017
Oyimzy:

After Selecting 2 sittings,the default subject is Accounting, make sure it doesn't appear twice, and another thing is you have to fill all 9 boxes, thats how the application is programmed.
THANKS
I don't know the month and day to fill for START & END Dates of Work info,Primary sch,Secondary sch and Tertiary. Please how did you handle that?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by Oyimzy(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
shakol91:
THANKS
I don't know the month and day to fill for START & END Dates of Work info,Primary sch,Secondary sch and Tertiary. Please how did you handle that?

Atleast you should have an idea if the month of Pri and Sec sch... first term usually starts in sept. and third term ends june or july...put any day preferably first day of the month and end date as last day... work and tertiary aint a problem .. just insert years correctly
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by angusakpuogwu: 2:42am On May 31, 2017
Hello peeps.... how has your registration been? i hope you've been successful. For your up-to-date past questions which i got directly from an Immigration officer on the immigration screening exercise which covers the 3 areas which includes GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/CURRENT AFFAIRS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICS is on sale in either PDF or DOC format @ #200 only. You can contact me personally on 07066676944 or angusakpuogwu@yahoo.com. or make a transfer to A/C No: 0140423391 GTBank, Angus Akpuogwu
be rest assured to receive it on your phone or mail as soon as i receive the money. thanks and i wish you all the best
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by benjaminben(m): 4:12am On May 31, 2017
Please, can some one use Good smart phone to apply without going to cyba? cos i have both my passport and the necessery documents scanned on my phone
Re: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline by teawhy85(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Get ur NIS Past Question in PDF format (Original Copy) just for N200..Whatsapp or Call 08032108768

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cisco Graduate Programme / How Much Salary Do Dispatch Riders Earn? / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.