Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident (34248 Views)

Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / OCHA BRIGADE Kenneth Okonkwo Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by chakula: 7:04pm On May 25, 2017
The Chief is not ready to embrace the biafran state that is why he quickly parked to the promise land.

Sleep well Sir.
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by pythonkid(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
/
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by GoGreenNaija: 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
oku nsukun oku
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by northvietnam(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
ok
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by northvietnam(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
jeeqaa7:
5 year old son.....after reading story of a king.....

Son:......Mom, I also want 3 wives.....one will cook, one will sing, one will bathe me.......

Mom:....And which one will put you to sleep

Son:..No mom, i will still sleep with you....Mom's eyes filled up with tears ... God bless you son

Mom:...but who will sleep with your 3 wives

Son:....Let them sleep with daddy...

Daddy's eyes filled up with tears... God bless you son !

Lolzzzzzz. ....

I want to be his Daddy...
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by galantjoe(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2017
jeeqaa7:
5 year old son.....after reading story of a king.....

Son:......Mom, I also want 3 wives.....one will cook, one will sing, one will bathe me.......

Mom:....And which one will put you to sleep

Son:..No mom, i will still sleep with you....Mom's eyes filled up with tears ... God bless you son

Mom:...but who will sleep with your 3 wives

Son:....Let them sleep with daddy...

Daddy's eyes filled up with tears... God bless you son !
You better go become comedian. Very witty and fuuny
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by aariwa(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
Its always good for one to keep hands clean.This man demolished hundreds of houses of innocent people at nkwelle ezunaka under the watchful eyes of the state government because they couldn't come up with 200-500k he requested for regularisation of ownership. His case with them just commenced at the onitsha high court.Who am I to judge him.r.i.p to him

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by MrBen10(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2017
Is he the same Kenneth Okonkwo, the igwe of Amansi in awka North LGA??
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2017
CHAI!
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by lonelydora: 1:28am On May 26, 2017
Is Ocha brigade commandant licensed to wear full army uniform? He also has two body guards armed to the teeth guiding him. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident by amacastel: 7:39am On May 26, 2017
Ewo chinekeeee meeeee okosisi adah na ike. Agu na eche ibe ñ UMUAWULU. This is the worst news I have heard dis month. Rip der we met to part no more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos / Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) / Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.