Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (3333 Views)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Bravo123: 1:50pm On May 25, 2017
Elder statesman and Nigeria's former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has advocated for dialogue with those agitating for the independent state of Biafra.

According to him, that will be a sure way of resolving the crisis.

The two-time head of state spoke in Abuja on Thursday at a conference on Biafra where he attributed the problem of the country to lack of national leadership.

He said, “We never had a national leader. Our leaders at the beginning were mindful of their regions. That is our problem till today...''

Read more https://alabingo.com/2017/05/let-us-beg-agita…-biafra-obasanjo/

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Chikelue2000(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
And he was once up there o. just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Dereformer(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
Each time I look at this man I remember homosapientus, the progenitor of man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by SIRmanjar(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
He spoke well..DATZ GOOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by felicitywe(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2017
just negode what obj is saying
He ruled Nigeria twice and ended up creating another problem, book haram.You don't beg people rather you come to table with them.The North v land for agriculture,SS/SE have resources& ingenuity and SW sea port.In the event of restructuring no region will suffer.in the event of a break out no region will lack.

7 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Pilate2016(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
TYPICAL AFONJA! That's how they speak from both side of their mouth.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by DrGoodman: 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
This is even better than the hopeless osinbade hovering like a vulture on buhari corpse and waiting to take power.

Osinbade was talking of war, who told the daftus anyone wants war?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Biggie225(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
they threathen us,we defeat them with diplomacy,,they beg and talk about us .At the end Biafra will come....

Nnamdi KANU is a genius
RESPECT#

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Odingo1: 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:
This is even better than the hopeless osinbade hovering like a vulture on buhari corpse and waiting to take power.

grin grin grin grin grin grin,chai, grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
Biggie225:
they threathen us,we defeat them with diplomacy,,they beg and talk about us .At the end Biafra will come....

Nnamdi KANU is a genius
RESPECT#

Yes oh. Step by step

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by 1Rebel: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
Go and beg your bottles of sniper insecticide. We have made our choice. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by trinity11(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Make una restructure Na?
If papa side nor favour you den u try mama side.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
Our mumu don do.....jungle don mashure....

We want real people in a real country...not Jihadists as fellow citizens

10 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
Obasanjo's current romance with Osibanjo clearly shows Obasanjo is still rulling Nigeria. Jonathan became an enemy to him when he refused to be god-fathered by him.

Osibanjo should be very careful of that two-faced man called OBJ. Oh! I forgot both of them are two-faced people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Jaideyone(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:

oh really?
the zoo must fall,
if Adeboye comes to the south east kill him,
if I get arrested Nigeria will burn,
the moment I get arrested start killing people,
Yorubas and Hausas are parasites, etc

those are just a few of the numerous threats and statements I heard with my two ears on radio Biafra. so tell me again who is beating the drums of war?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by macluvph1(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
Whether you beg or not,it's damn too late. hope you earlier called them miscreant's in 2015 and you are now begging those you called miscreant's.

Really the resoluteness of those you called miscreants have reset OBJ's brain to beg them,like i said it's far too late.

Damn this is just the beginning,by the time we get to Malachi even a toddler will be shouting Bia...a, if you put "fr" na u sabi.

God bless nnamdi Kanu.

14 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by abouzaid: 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
it's Biafra or death, Unity beggars should have some self respect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by abouzaid: 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
meanwhile, osibanjo was threatening us with a second civil war.

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 25, 2017
Obasanjo has given the best advice ever!

Biafra is a joke grin
All these shout wey una dey shout for nairaland no pass nairaland. Most of these nairaland biafrans are dead cowards. Yes.
Go out there and show yourselves and history will repeat itself. Anyway most of the biafrans shouting here are kids.

Even Nnamdi Kanu is a kid!

I repeat Biafra is a Joke

1 Like

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Guestlander: 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
wizzyrich:
Obasanjo's current romance with Osibanjo clearly shows Obasanjo is still rulling Nigeria. Jonathan became an enemy to him when he refused to be god-fathered by him.

Osibanjo should be very careful of that two-faced man called OBJ. Oh! I forgot both of them are two-faced people.

Two faced, three faced or whatever faced is the least of your problems. If your goal is to leave Nigeria, you need to start taking concrete steps to achieve it, all I have seen from Kanu and all pro Biafra agitators are mere abusive rhetorics without giving any serious reasons why the SE must break away.
Biafra will never come about because the Yorubas are tired of being abused by Igbo.
Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Arda1000(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2017
Jaideyone:

oh really?
the zoo must fall,

those are just a few of the numerous threats and statements I heard with my two ears on radio Biafra. so tell me again who is beating the drums of war?
, beta go check your ear eh ehcaus i see say wax don full am

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2017
Bleep this shit of a country that is filled with core northerners with afonja ass-lickers that kept dragging us back as a nation but contributes nothing to our national development.BTW,I'm a middlebelter.

8 Likes

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Chiaka(f): 6:14pm On May 25, 2017
Its simple Logic for those regions to go seperate ways since they cannot live together grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by KINGwax007(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
make we call a mad man the bride, make he allow us pass... grin grin

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Bodexman(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2017
Pilate2016:
TYPICAL AFONJA! That's how they speak from both side of their mouth.

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say other shouting afonja, just shut up.

Even your leaders knows this man is not a tribalist and I've never said anything against the igbos.

Obj is one of the few pan-nigerian leader we have.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by genearts(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2017
felicitywe:
just negode what obj is saying
He ruled Nigeria twice and ended up creating another problem, book haram.You don't beg people rather you come to table with them.The North v land for agriculture,SS/SE have resources& ingenuity and SW sea port.In the event of restructuring no region will suffer.in the event of a break out no region will lack.

By force attaché...... lol

1 Like

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Nobody: 2:40am On May 26, 2017
Guestlander:

Two faced, three faced or whatever faced is the least of your problems. If your goal is to leave Nigeria, you need to start taking concrete steps to achieve it, all I have seen from Kanu and all pro Biafra agitators are mere abusive rhetorics without giving any serious reasons why the SE must break away.
Biafra will never come about because the Yorubas are tired of being abused by Igbo.
How I wish it's so easy to swallow for you Yoluba people, cus the last time I checked, you guys are even more scared of Biafra than any other region.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by Guestlander: 3:07am On May 26, 2017
wizzyrich:
How I wish it's so easy to swallow for you Yoluba people, cus the last time I checked, you guys are even more scared of Biafra than any other region.

Worn out cliche, if you are not scared you wouldn't be tagging Yoruba as if Yoruba is enslaving you in Nigeria.
What do you need Yoruba for if you are brave enough to take your freedom by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by BlackTechnology: 3:35am On May 26, 2017
Jaideyone:

oh really?
the zoo must fall,

Nigeria

Next time, don't force Unity on People

1 Like

Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:36am On May 26, 2017
The oracle has spoken; let the wise yield.
Re: Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo by juman(m): 5:39am On May 26, 2017
Hiss

Useless old man that contributed negatively and destroyed nigeria.

Shame on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics / Regional Integration Among African Countries Key To Development– Osinbajo / See How A Serving Senator Jumped Out Of Police Vehicle: Hillarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.