Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes (663 Views)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / PHOTOS: 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities That Have Bleached No.1 Is Just Too Clea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes by cathytemi(f): 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks to instagram user @shamrock80s who posted the video of a 5 year old singing Davido's 'IF' 5 days ago;

he wrote; This boy is not in school, only came to visit the younger sister in school, when I saw him singing '30million for my account' without a slippers on his leg.. Wish I could do more for you kid.

He has since traced the boy home and has put up plans to help rehabilitate him, the boy whose mum is paralyzed has now been enrolled in school.

I made out time to go and trace utibes house at ibeno today, I met with the mum who said she was abandoned by the husband with 4 children, utibe happens to be the second son, the mother is paralyze, though I met his absent, I was told he usually goes out to scout for small snail which he sales locally and bring money for feeding,when ever it rains… I had to wait for an hour for his return, he was told to go and change into this blue Jersey which happens to be his best cloth so I could take pictures of him. The mum so wish he was in skool, but said she couldn’t afford his education cuz of her handicap status, I promise to come back and see them on Thursdays as earlier planned, and advice ut should get prepared cuz he will be going back to skool…. When next I visit. Attached here are pictures of me, utibes sick mother, utibes cousin sister, the head teacher of the school we first met, and the bold utibe… Video coming of my encounter with the mum coming though

I visited utibes mum for the third time, I met her on the floor making racket used in roasting fish, she was so excited to see me, that she almost moved her paralyzed legs , I saw the excitement in utibes face, he quickly ran to the bathroom cuz he knew he was going to school, I gave her the few things I brought for her and I dressed utibe for school, he is now a proud primary one student of government central primary school Ibeno... Akwa ibom state... Big thanks goes to RAS MAN, and chidi norahs ... GOD bless u both sir ....

Click link to read full story

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/05/photos-5-year-old-boy-whose-rendition-of-davidos-if-went-viral-now-goes-to-school/

Re: Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes by Homoviator: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
This is beautiful, hoping the main guy with 30billion for the account can do something also, hopefully, cos, it's not my money!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes by chocodaviva(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
Jah bless u for dis life changing move towards d boy and d entire family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido_celebrating_her_daughter Birthday_in_grand_style / Singer Iyanya Ex Girlfriend Freda Francis Cradles Baby Bump In New Photos / How To Write Long Lasting Songs – 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.