Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? (1043 Views)

8 Wives Of Popular Nigerian Pastors With The Most Attractive Looks / Is It Me Or Are Pastors Getting Madder By The Day? / Photos Of African Pastors With Heavily Armed Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
Have you too ever wondered why no one including worldlings question pastors with a better moral system as much?

Are they any better than pastors with character flaws, questionable lifestyles and doctrines? Let's say a man like Mr Kumuyi ( deeper life Spiritual leader) with high morals and a controversial persona like Mr Chris Kwapovwe of Daily manna. By our ordinary standards, the former of course would be seen as a better spiritual leader and guide than the latter.

Often times, many believers fall into error and become vulnerable when they judge men by the world's ordinary standards based on moral appearance.

Men who are pliable, born into good moral homes often end up being "good Christians and even leaders" If they were born into morally depraved homes, they would no doubt be morally bankrupt themselves. This is as a result of their "moldy" nature. They don't know how to resist what they are born into. They grow in it and move with the tides.

This is a very delicate issue as much as I tried to refrain from saying much about this in order not to overthrow the faith of the weak or babe in Christ or seeker of God, I had to free my conscience and still "save" them. I implore everyone that reads to understand the conflict within me. And also bring me to order when I err.

Firstly, if you are seeking for God I urge you to continue and let this not dismay you. For he that seek would find. So is the promise of our God.

Have you found God? No not a "church", No not what aligns with your mother's beliefs but God Himself. Then blessed are you!

Most of us were born into moral homes hence we became better moral men and women but there are some of us who tho born into good homes are obstinate and have set out on our own roads damning every opposition. The obstinate ones are not the issue of discussion but the pliables.

The pliables are very much like the Christians that it takes more than natural discernment to know which is which. For they appear the same in so many things. It appears to the world that they have the same goal, desires, burden etc in short there is no "difference" in their eyes. The babe in Christ also sees as the world but he would grow to mark the great difference the world cannot see.

There are many pastors with with high morals who are truly called and are christians. In short all Christians strive for peace with all men. Nevertheless, there are lots of pliables with great morals being paraded as ministers of God not because of the THE CROSS OF CHRIST but because they are "good" and "heavenly" men according to societal standards.

Since there are imams, hindus with excellent upbringing, and so on, morality cannot be limited to a sect or religion. Therefore it is a thing of the world. It's a worldly thing to be moral.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do we know a pliable minister? And how do we know a Christian minister?

Does it matter? Yes my dear. It matters because a pliable minister cannot lead us on the right path. He does not have the food for our souls. He can only lead us to hell.

The Pliable minister has no evil intentions. This is remarkable. For someone who leads people to hell through the back door we'd expect him to be "sinister" or a monster. But no, this minister has great zeal and "soft" heart not to deceive anyone. He has no intention to lead anyone astray. But here is the mark of his error, he is completely selfish and runs a ministry based on "self aggrandisement".

He doesn't sense a need for Christ, has no inward conflict, is not much burdened by his nature of sin. What is of most importance to him is the pleasures of heaven and how he may escape the torments of hell. It is upon these that he lays his soul and ministry.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2017
My Bible asks "is there any man who has not sinned?"
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 5:40pm On May 25, 2017
So many times I've heard some believers say the most important thing is to make heaven and I can bet with all I have that they've been listening to a pliable minister. Some of these believers are pliables themselves but some are not.

The pliables do not understand the conflicts that every Christian has within him or her. It is a mystery to them. Many times they give themselves away as false Christians when explaining Romans 7.

Have you ever studied the Bible and found a place where a Christian minister was saying "making heaven is the most important thing" or charmed with the enjoyments of heaven??

Have you also noticed that eternal life isn't heaven but Knowing Christ?

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John 17:3

This Christ which the world hates cannot be found in a minister it esteems. Because if Christ be found in a pliable minister he would be hated and his teachings termed offensive. In short he would not have a great following!!!

Look at these terrifying words spoken by our Lord himself

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Luke 6:26

The controversial and lawless ministers are not going to have it good with the Lord but don't be deceived into thinking these curse is directed to them. The ministers with loose morals are not spoken well of by all men. They are judged and condemned and mocked by different types of people but the well spoken of, the "no problem" ministers are specially cursed. ?? Because they have not Christ or His burden. They are not hated but loved. They cannot be disciples of Christ for all true disciples meet the same hatred and suffer like their Lord. How can they not suffer like him?
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by analice107: 6:05pm On May 25, 2017
It would have been great if you'd opened this thread for us to talk about a Christian principle or doctrine, instead of running others down.

My heart bleeds too over what is happening in the body of Christ today, but the question is, Did the Bible say they would?
Will i be happy they don't?
Wouldn't that make my God a fraud if these things didn't happen?

But wait!!!!, sis which gospel are you called to preach?
The gospel of condemnation or of reconciliation?

Let him that thinketh he stands, take heed lest he falls.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by TemmyWon(f): 6:16pm On May 25, 2017
Op, that's a book! if I didn't read that, I doubt 20 out of 1000 will
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
analice107:
It would have been great if you'd opened this thread for us to talk about a Christian principle or doctrine, instead of running others down.

My heart bleeds too over what is happening in the body of Christ today, but the question is, Did the Bible say they would?
Will i be happy they don't?
Wouldn't that make my God a fraud if these things didn't happen?

But wait!!!!, sis which gospel are you called to preach?
The gospel of condemnation or of reconciliation?

Let him that thinketh he stands, take heed lest he falls.

Have I ran down any Christian? God forbid how would I do such a thing? It's like bringing Christ down. I have not condemned anyone too.

How am I preaching condemnation when I implore Christians to test everything?

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
TemmyWon:
Op, that's a book! if I didn't read that, I doubt 20 out of 1000 will
You were not meant to read it then.

1 Like

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2017
Haven seen briefly who these Pliables are. Note that they have faulty foundations already. Their foundations could be anything but Christ.

With this, they set out in error, embracing errors and twisting the scriptures to their own destruction and making disciples twice the sons of hell. All these with pure intentions and great zeal. Now these are the baits, the enemy uses to ensnare the undiscerning who judge not righteously but by appearance.

They are carried away by the "innocence" of men. And their "sacrifices". Placing their confidence in men and having no regard for what is written being charmed themselves by what has charmed the pliable preachers. The fascination of "making heaven and escaping hell"

For anyone who cares not about the powers and terrors of the world to come and knows nothing about them, cannot be a Christian. Unlike the Christian whose heart is set on knowing Christ, the pliables are bewitched by their imaginations of heaven! They do not plead for mercy or mourn over sin with their hearts but are all about "amending or patching" their ways that they may not be hindered from "entering" heaven.

No one should expect a Pliable minister not to read his heart desires into scripture because that's the only way to go for him!
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by analice107: 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
An2elect2:
Have I ran down any Christian? God forbid how would I do such a thing? It's like bringing Christ down. I have not condemned anyone too.

How am I preaching condemnation when I implore Christians to test everything?

It's well.

These things must need happen though.

I watched the Zimbabwean Pastor who called God on phone in his church serve. I almost burst to tears when i saw that people actually believed him. And the manner, the arrogance with which the man was talking, even if it was indeed God he was calling.

Funny enough, these things they do, when they go to their occult covens, they don't address their occult leaders talk less of their master satan the way they address God.

But, as much as my heart bleeds, i submit to the prophesies.

Let's just keep praying for the weak.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
analice107:

It's well.

I watched the Zimbabwean Pastor who called God on phone in his church serve. I almost burst to tears when i saw that people actually believed him. And the manner, the arrogance with which the man was talking, even if it was indeed God he was calling.

Funny enough, these things they do, when they go to their occult covens, they don't address their occult leaders talk less of their master satan the way they address God.

Amen. Thank you for your understanding.

I must tell you something about error and wicked men. If they are not removed from the church or rebuked would continue to grow and wax stronger.

That Zimbabwean case is full blown error that started little. A little deviation here, a little there. In the absence of rebuke or warning, before any one says Jack, some men have started to build on them.

Just a little leaven is needed to leaven the whole lump. When it has grown and spoilt the flour, the stench or odour that emanates from it would no longer be perceived by only believers but the whole world.

Very correct, we should pray for our weaker brethren but we do them a lot of favour when we tell them to be weary of false ministers so they don't fall into error too.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by analice107: 10:54am On May 26, 2017
An2elect2:
Amen. Thank you for your understanding.

I must tell you something about error and wicked men. If they are not removed from the church or rebuked would continue to grow and wax stronger.

That Zimbabwean case is full blown error that started little. A little deviation here, a little there. In the absence of rebuke or warning, before any one says Jack, some men have started to build on them.

Just a little leaven is needed to leaven the whole lump. When it has grown and spoilt the flour, the stench or odour that emanates from it would no longer be perceived by only believers but the whole world.

Very correct, we should pray for our weaker brethren but we do them a lot of favour when we tell them to be weary of false ministers so they don't fall into error too.
But the Master didn't say the tares shall be removed from the wheat, he said, at the end, they shall be separated.

There's nothing you can do, they'll wax stronger with time even.

1 Like

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
analice107:

But the Master didn't say the tares shall be removed from the wheat, he said, at the end, they shall be separated.

There's something you can do . If you are not comfortable with your pastor in your church , change the church or complain to the right authority in Church . If the fake pastor keeps seeing a decline in the population of his church , he'll look for a real job to do . grin
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by analice107: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There's something you can do . If you are not comfortable with your pastor in your church , change the church or complain to the right authority in Church . If the fake pastor keeps seeing a decline in the population of his church , he'll look for a real job to do . grin
Correct.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by christprisoner: 1:40pm On May 26, 2017
The handwritting of d elects always sooth my soul. Blessd r d babes of dis world to whom d arm of d LORD is revealed, whose knowledge has nt bn corrupted by d riches of dis present WORLD. #shalôm

1 Like

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
A number of small points;

- There is no hell fire, the mere idea in itself negates the gospel
- Heaven is indeed a fantasy, for the gospel is about the kingdom of God on earth and not a mythical existence above the skies, hence:
"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth"
"For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land"

-The office of Pastor is overhyped and skewed in its meaning as applied by many charlatans parading as MOG
-Without overly complicating matters, all God is asking for is that we should love our fellow man and in doing so we love God.
-The quote "......... terrors of the world to come " is unbiblical

I don't know why we like to complicate theology instead of doing what Solomon advised;
" Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man"

We are either here or there with respect to righteousness and " though the righteous fall seven times they rise again " and "...the wicked stumble when calamity strikes".

2 Likes

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2017
The answer is NO.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by NairalandSARS: 7:05pm On May 26, 2017
analice107:

It's well.

So you don't believe that the zimbabwean pastor spoke to God on phone, but you believe God spoke to moses via a burning bush and on mount sinai&horeb, and that a woman was healed of blood issues by touching a garment? Or that fire came down from heaven to burn some offering? Really
Are you sure you are christian?

1 Like

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 9:10am On May 28, 2017
frosbel2:
A number of small points;

- There is no hell fire, the mere idea in itself negates the gospel
- Heaven is indeed a fantasy, for the gospel is about the kingdom of God on earth and not a mythical existence above the skies, hence:
"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth"
"For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land"

-The office of Pastor is overhyped and skewed in its meaning as applied by many charlatans parading as MOG
-Without overly complicating matters, all God is asking for is that we should love our fellow man and in doing so we love God.
-The quote "......... terrors of the world to come " is unbiblical

I don't know why we like to complicate theology instead of doing what Solomon advised;
" Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man"

We are either here or there with respect to righteousness and " though the righteous fall seven times they rise again " and "...the wicked stumble when calamity strikes".

Hmmmm! be careful
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2017
analice107:

I was saying errors should be removed and those propagating them rebuked but I guess I didn't word it well.
Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by analice107: 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
An2elect2:
I was saying errors should be removed and those propagating them rebuked but I guess I didn't word it well.
Even the Master didn't remove the errors of the Pharisees, He only warned us to beware of their leaven. U can rebuke, but you can't remove them until the end. The master will do that himself.

1 Like

Re: Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? by An2elect2(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2017
analice107:

Even the Master didn't remove the errors of the Pharisees, He only warned us to beware of their leaven. U can rebuke, but you can't remove them until the end. The master will do that himself.
You are funny. Are the Pharisees Christians? I am speaking of the enemy within not without.

We can't remove the chaff but we can separate ourselves from them. Why remove what was never a part of the church? I was speaking of wrong teachings when I said they should be removed.

Don't be deceived into thinking the typical churches are even remotely recognized by God. The true disciples are very discerning and are not moved by every wind of doctrine. While others are completely satisfied and at ease in the midst of great departure from the faith, others are watching and praying.

Ephesians 6:11-16
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

(1) (Reply)

Three Churches In One Building In Lagos (photo ) / Odumeje Makes History As He Becomes The First Pastor To Sign Endorsement Deal / There Can't Be Faith Without Works/love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.