Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Word To Our Slay Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word To Our Slay Queens (888 Views)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Video Of A Lady Proposing To Her Fiancee, How Many Of Our Slay Mamas Can Do This / Letter To All Our Slay Mamas And Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word To Our Slay Queens by 2SWT(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
You’re beautiful, you’re curvy, you’re hot, YOU SLAY! But does that suffice to being a responsible woman? While you’re slaying have your future in mind, don’t just slay and forget what consequences it would have on your tomorrow.

Being a slay queen to the shallow minded person is all about dressing fashionably, staying “up to date”, getting shoes / clothes of all the colors, using the latest filter, wearing expensive watches, using expensive phones, etc. yes you’re a slay queen! ( a shallow minded one) . However being a real slay queen takes more than that.

What else can you slay aside your looks?

If you cannot respect your elders what do you intend to teach your children?

We all shout gender equality but how can it be realized when the ladies who are supposed to spend time thinking, reading, and making things happen spend all their time “slaying” their looks and clubbing up and down?

What foundation are you laying for the upcoming ones? Imagine the number of "slay kids” we have nowadays

Most importantly what would your children say when they see your pictures 20 -30 years from now? Would they be proud enough to show their mother’s throwback pictures to others?

How can guys ever respect you when they put on trousers and shirt to a party/function while you’re wearing mini skirt or bum shorts with transparent a top trying to impress them?

I am not here to condemn slaying but have it in mind that you need more than just good looks to be a real slay queen. Would your beauty raise your children? Would it teach them manners? would it do their assignments for them? Would it teach them core values? You need more than just beauty!

Don’t allow guys look down on you because you have nothing more to offer than “your beauty” and “your body”

While you are slaying in your looks, also slay in your attitude/character, slay in your academics, slay in self/skill development, slay in self worth, slay in prayers slay in the word of God (if you are a Christian) most importantly, SLAY DESCENTLY!

build yourself to become a woman of value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
This is getting stale already

2 Likes

Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by FvckShiT(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
O.P ? not all SLAYQUEENS are fûçking terrible

hope Ur fûçking ready for the fúçks coming your way?

1 Like

Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by 2SWT(f): 6:01pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=FvckShiT post=56871149] O.P ? not all SLAYQUEENS are fûçking terrible did I say so?
Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by Tedassie(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
Most abused word in 2017: SLAY

I'm sick of it already.

2 Likes

Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is hilarious... Rhihanna wanna-be
Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by kodath(f): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
slay queen this ,slay queen that..aren't you people tired??abeg..make we hear word
Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
kodath:
slay queen this ,slay queen that..aren't you people tired??abeg..make we hear word

Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by kodath(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2018
kodath:

undecided
Re: A Word To Our Slay Queens by Olalan(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Slay Queens abi superficial girls who pay so much premium on their looks rather than on their personality, and unfortunately most are prostitutes.

(1) (Reply)

He Squeeze My N!pple So Hot In The Taxi, After I Told Him I'm A Lesbian - Lagos / These Cute Photos Of TY Bello’s Babies Will Melt Your Heart / Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.