Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

"Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister (25222 Views)

WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
Alisegun:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/government-pledges-to-pay-teachers-higher-than-other-workers/
Make I hear...
after allocating 4% of 2017 budget to Education ministry.
I weep for Naija
Re: "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister by SeyiIrawoDidan: 5:47pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
This is very good.
I AM A TEACHER
I am a teacher not because I went to college
Not because I am taught how to teach
Not because I am paid salary
Not because I have to teach to live
Not because there are no 'better jobs'
Not because I'm compelled.
Not because I want to be called Sir/Ma.
I AM A TEACHER because it is my CALLING.

Sometimes I look at my certificate, my school, my pupils as I compare it with my salary, I laugh
When I look at what I teach, how i teach it, I thank God for taking me through college.

But when I sit down and look at the past, how the end has been for some teachers as compared to other professionals, I feel sorry for the profession.

But when I remember that it is the TEACHER that produces all other professionals, I feel blessed.

I am SATISFIED when I see my students becoming useful to the society.
Hello simpatico, greetings from a co proud and young professional teacher. You are truly blessed.
Re: "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister by fastgyal(f): 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
Hello simpatico, greetings from a co proud and young professional teacher. You are truly blessed.
thanks

1 Like

Re: "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister by chngebeginwthme: 10:47pm On May 26, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Lie Adamu, Lie Mohammed II

We couldn't copy US, it's now Malaysia

Do you reason this way because you believe nothing good can ever happen to you?
Re: "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister by dtc2k(m): 1:45am On May 27, 2017
Computer Proficiency Skills
With the advancement of technology and speed at which business are being carried out, the tools that are being used, everyone must today be adequately equipped to handle a computer very well and at least 2 to 4 of the business office tools.
The global business world is searching for individuals that fits the description above with Multitasking skills.
Do you have any Computer skills?
• Are you skilled in any of the latest Microsoft Office Applications?
• Could you be chosen after a test by a corporate business office?
• What is your next plan for the next 3 months?
Why not call 08039408822 or VISIT, 14, Toye Kuti Street, Panseke, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Ogun State and make a change in your life today.
• ENROLL @ DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL and ENJOY:
• 1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT
• 98% FULL PRACTICAL CLASSES
• GENERATORS 24/7 – NO PHCN POWER
• CONDUCIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Learn more, in less time. Boost your competitive advantage by enrolling @Divine Touch Computer Training School...the touch makes the difference!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultism: Uyo High School Shut, Students Order Principal To Release Cultists / Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.